.:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 175:.

hannover-96-bundesliga-liga-alemana.png
Néstor ARAUJO has completed his move to Hanover from Cruz Azul for 335,000 plus Sofian CHAHED and Christopher AVEVOR . All other offers were turned down.
Miiko ALBORNOZ has completed his move to Hanover from Malmö FF in a swap deal for Mario EGGIMANN and Jannis PLÄSCHKE
Carlos FIERRO has completed his move to Hanover from Chivas de Guadalajara for 3,566,000. All other offers were turned down.
Jordan VERETOUT has completed his move to Hanover from Nantes for 700,000

These are the top externals that i got untill the moment :) Also got some more 75 rated players, and some chinese risers. Didnt agreed any deals for a higher-rated player...

549.png

The Barcelona Loan List

They're season long loans, however if I'm struggling with injuries, or they aren't getting enough game time then I shall recall them. Will P.M if that;s the case though.

Goalkeepers

Jordi Masip (80)

Ruben Mino (80)

Defenders

Alejandro Grimaldo (75)

Carles Planas (84)

Ivan Balliu (78)

Marc Bartra (85)

Sergi Gomez (82)

Oriol Rosell (75)

Midfielders

Femenia Kiko (85)

Jonathan Dos Santos (85)

Sanchez Ilie (80)

Luis Gustavo (75)

Alcantara Rafinha (83)

Javi Espinosa (78)

Isaac Cuenca (86)

Gerard Deulofeu (83)

Forwards

Lopez Juanmi (82)

Jean Mari Dongou (75)

Romelu Lukaku (88)

549.png

The Barcelona Loan List

They're season long loans' date=' however if I'm struggling with injuries, or they aren't getting enough game time then I shall recall them. Will P.M if that;s the case though.[/font']

Goalkeepers

Jordi Masip (80)

Ruben Mino (80)

Defenders

Alejandro Grimaldo (75)

Carles Planas (84)

Ivan Balliu (78)

Marc Bartra (85)

Sergi Gomez (82)

Oriol Rosell (75)

Midfielders

Femenia Kiko (85)

Jonathan Dos Santos (85)

Sanchez Ilie (80)

Luis Gustavo (75)

Alcantara Rafinha (83)

Javi Espinosa (78)

Isaac Cuenca (86)

Gerard Deulofeu (83)

Forwards

Lopez Juanmi (82)

Jean Mari Dongou (75)

Romelu Lukaku (88)

I'd happily buy Rafinha and Rosell

;)

Pro Vercelli

Transfers Update

1874.jpg

Players in :

Raffaele Pucino

Milan Milanovic

Guillermo Ferracuti

Frello Jorginho

Jasmin Kurtic

Enzo Prono

Eduardo Herrera

Chaves Fidel(L)

Miranda Roderick(L)

David Simao(L)

Also have turned down several good offers from Italy and abroad for our highly talented center-back Alberto Masi. Masi will remain here, and he's not for sale.

Blackpool_FC.bmp

PLAYERS IN SO FAR

thumbnail.aspx?q=5047132637693290&id=0277af715852f384bc6f5cf1718ded3fTOMAS ROSICKY 88 - £10MIL

thumbnail.aspx?q=4800116210466968&id=f717e764935ea4cf4deb442728d1c134LANDON DONAVON 88 - EARDLEY 84, PHILLIPS 84 and £3.3mil

thumbnail.aspx?q=4889000553873689&id=b817893514b9926e4593a9e34c92b117NIKLAS HULT 84 - BEDNAR 83, SUTHERLAND 75 and £6k

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDzhoeEjZUnFd6HGhGl83J7Hu9HbcdKXhvaHBkGLq_OvLQjLHPKAABOUTRIKA 88 - SYLVESTRE 84, HARRIS 78 and £1mil

GOING OUT

thumbnail.aspx?q=4714380065965057&id=8194b229644709b9decfd1d874170ef1ELLIOT GRANDIN 85 - BRIGHTON, £6.5mil

Just waiting on 3 other accepted deals where I have competition.

Karlsruher_SC.png

Karlsruher snap up two promising young players:

tumblr_lop3elzn981qfswxno1_400.jpg

Érick Torres

b_21_chiriches_2011.jpg

Vlad Chiriches

Tony+Cascio+bgUvEg7hZPOm.jpg

Tony Cascio

Pleased with these as my opening signings as good things are expected from Torres, Chiriches has been linked to some European giants such as Milan and Barcelona and Cascio will get a nice rise once the MLS is reviewed.

549.png

The Barcelona Loan List

They're season long loans' date=' however if I'm struggling with injuries, or they aren't getting enough game time then I shall recall them. Will P.M if that;s the case though.[/font']

Goalkeepers

Jordi Masip (80)

Ruben Mino (80)

Defenders

Alejandro Grimaldo (75)

Carles Planas (84)

Ivan Balliu (78)

Marc Bartra (85)

Sergi Gomez (82)

Oriol Rosell (75)

Midfielders

Femenia Kiko (85)

Jonathan Dos Santos (85)

Sanchez Ilie (80)

Luis Gustavo (75)

Alcantara Rafinha (83)

Javi Espinosa (78)

Isaac Cuenca (86)

Gerard Deulofeu (83)

Forwards

Lopez Juanmi (82)

Jean Mari Dongou (75)

Romelu Lukaku (88)

Karlsruher SC have made some bids, all will be starters for me :)

Wow ... people are so touchy and sensible :rolleyes:

ME

8 Jul 2012 17:24

Decided to sell him to clermont for lesser money because let's face it, money is not really worth alot in a GC and he'll do more good in Clermont then in Real .

No hard feelings I hope.

REAL madrid manager

8 Jul 2012 18:29

Certainly a strange decision that could affect future transfer dealings.

ME

8 Jul 2012 18:47

If you say so. Clermont has better use of him then you do anyway.

sold Benzia to Harris at Clermont because let's face it ... Real Madrid will never need him.

150px-Everton_FC_Crest.svg.png

Everton Name Squad For Next Season!

media_l_990085.jpg

Goal Keepers!

With the new season close too getting under way Everton will go in too the year with three shot stoppers. USA number one Tim Howard will keep his number one kit with new Greece shot stopper Kostas Lamprou getting the green light as the number two. 29 Year old Jan Mucha is expected too have left the club in the next week leaving the team with two keepers too fight for the right too be number one this season.

Football_-_Premier__646256t.jpg

Defence!

With eight players too pick from at the back line the manager has a hard call too make. New signing Robert Huth is expected too be in the first team along side English center half Phil Jagielka. Also too the list at the back is Leighton Baines, Tony Hibbert, Phil Neville, John Heitinga, Jack Bidwell and Shane Duffy. The coach has said his back bone at the back line looks great and he hopes they can help Everton up the league table this season.

yann-m-vila_12043_w250.jpg

Midfield!

With eight players on the book the manager seems happy with the line up in the middle of the park, new signing M'Vila is the stand out name along side Coleman, Gibson, Cahill, Naismith, Maiga, Calvano, Abdullayev. The coach has said he still has room too change around in the middle of the park but for now is real happy with how his squad is looking threw the middle.

PeterCrouch_1453970a.jpg

The Part Were It All Count's Strikers!

With six players too pick from this season Everton is in no dout they have a strong strike force, names like Peter Crouch and Nickolas Anelka will be joined by Nikica Jelavic, Miralem Sulejmani, Jose Baxter and Apostolos Vellios, the coach is expecting big goals this season and hopes his strike force can show the world its power in the ranks this season around.

The offer for Aljaz STRUNA of Palermo from Pro Vercelli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 3rd Palermo players will joined us, gonna say thanks to their manager whoever is he. :)

And Rubenilson Kanu 84 rated striker will joined Il Leoni too.

I'd happily buy Rafinha and Rosell

;)

ha' date=' funny :P

@jr Cuenca would love it at Clermont Foot and I'd be happy to take him under my wing. :)

He's yours

Karlsruher SC have made some bids' date=' all will be starters for me :)[/quote']

All yours!

Still a few players there on the list, doubt the 70s will be sent out but remember the players out on loan MUST get games otherwise they are recalled!

Borussia-Monchengladbach-icon.png

2 major external signings at Borussia Mönchengladbach. Danish CB Jores Okore has completed an £8.8m switch from FC Nordsjaelland along with former Dinamo Zagreb star Mateo Kovacic, who joins for £11.2m.

Both signings combined took up most of the cash we had, but pleased to bring in a lot of talent without any players going out. Squad is practically complete, but do still need a backup left-back, so will be looking to give either Roel Brouwers or Anderson Bamba for a left-back, either externally or internally, if anyone's interested in either of them.

Had some horrific offers for the likes of Marc-André ter Stegen, Álvaro Dominguez and Granit Xhaka. Don't have any great need to sell anyone, but it's not that I'm ruling it out, but I'm not going to sell for 2 players half their rating with little potential, 4th and 5th choice CBs, or CV. Always like the managers who bid that, and always reply with "insulted" when you get anywhere near a decent offer. :rolleyes:

71037_156722242623_4907280_n.jpg

BENFICA - Transfer Update

Benfica have succesfully completed transfer deals which sees three new faces comes to the Estadio da Luz.

It's a Mexican triple, as boss Roman Carlos has brought in Orozco (GK - 86), Jimenez (RB/CB - 85) and Brizuela (Fwd/Wing - 83).

Carlos also expects to bring in a couple more new faces before the start of the new campaign, which sees Benfica face Braga away.

;)

71037_156722242623_4907280_n.jpg

BENFICA - Transfer Update

Benfica have succesfully completed transfer deals which sees three new faces comes to the Estadio da Luz.

It's a Mexican triple' date=' as boss Roman Carlos has brought in Orozco (GK - 86), Jimenez (RB/CB - 85) and Brizuela (Fwd/Wing - 83).

Carlos also expects to bring in a couple more new faces before the start of the new campaign, which sees Benfica face Braga away.

;)[/center']

Brizuela is available for loan by the way.

Cheers

Three players have joint West Ham today:

27_1338563589.jpg

Thierry Henry joins for £13 million. Was my main target so I paid the maximum for him

5632_1314883001.jpg

Milan Bisevac joins from PSG for £8 million which I think is a fair price for a 88 rated defender.

50861.jpg

I cancelled Brian Montenegro loan just to purchase him full time. I traded Marek Stech away for him.

But we also had some Departures:

37946_1291849043.jpg

Jordan Spence left for Clermont Foot for £1.3 million.

3885_1228386654.jpg

And John Carew left for Huddersfield Town for £5 million

Hopefully sign a few more players before the seson starts but am happy with my recent transfer activity.