What happen today July, 5, 2012

Sylmarin

Re: What happen today July, 5, 2012

14 people saw it and nobody reply?? really? nobody have experimented this problem, a match that have supose to be played today did not and just skipped this match, july 5, 2012, to saturday 8, so my match against b. munich will be never taken care, just leave undone????

And for everybody, if you are reading it, please dont leave without saying something, if you have the same problem, post it! LET THEM TO KNOW THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM!

Take it easy mate-seems there may be some sort of problem with the server.

Usually matches will be played and players fitness will be adjusted to compensate.

So think of the match as already been played and awaiting results.

there are a couple threads on the same topic btw.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=120195

14 people saw it and nobody reply?? really? nobody have experimented this problem' date=' a match that have supose to be played today did not and just skipped this match, july 5, 2012, to saturday 8, so my match against b. munich will be never taken care, just leave undone????

And for everybody, if you are reading it, please dont leave without saying something, if you have the same problem, post it! LET THEM TO KNOW THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM![/quote']

Hey man i know your problem, everyone had the same thing, just try to keep calm on the forums :) i hope your team won