Greeting :)

JCAFC

Hello Everyone I am new to the site and looking to find my way around here. I have played many of football manager games, and been on plenty of forums.

I Currently just took over a Chelsea side in the English Championship 18957.

I would love for people to help me out with advice, (not asking for money or players).

I do NOT support Chelsea but decided to manage them as my favorite side was already taken.

I won't be naming the team I support as of yet as many people put you in a category. And I wish to get along with all fans.

Would love to hear some feedback.

Thank you and have a good day.

Re: Greeting :)

Hello Everyone I am new to the site and looking to find my way around here. I have played many of football manager games' date=' and been on plenty of forums.

I Currently just took over a Chelsea side in the English Championship 18957.

I would love for people to help me out with advice, (not asking for money or players).

I do NOT support Chelsea but decided to manage them as my favorite side was already taken.

I won't be naming the team I support as of yet as many people put you in a category. And I wish to get along with all fans.

Would love to hear some feedback.

Thank you and have a good day.[/quote']

Welcome aboard bud.

There are some useful threads to check out under the tactics/transfer guides ....

Best of Luck!

welcome to the SM Forum

You'll find plenty of threads with various topics to keep you busy

You may find the "help" thread useful for any questions you have

Have fun and enjoy

Thank you. I will have a look around, thanks for everyone's help. Really friendly atmosphere on here.

Cheers :)

Thanks dude' date=' much appreciated. I am settling in just fine. Thanks for the welcome though Venkrontrueblue :)[/quote']

Its venkatesh or simply call me venky ......... you can sen me request at Petr Cech (179) Gold Manager ...... always there to help :D