Transfers... when do decisions get made

Widdy

Hey guys

My first ever match was played earlier (and I won 2-1 away - yeh!) and I've submitted umpteen offers and whatnot but I'm still waiting. I thought after the match I would have been told where to go on most of them but they are all still outstanding. Most of them I made this morning.....

Re: Transfers... when do decisions get made

It depends on a couple of things.

Firstly, is the other team(s) managed by a human? If so, then you will hear whenever they can be bothered replying. Some of us don't even see the offer. If you don't hear in 14 days (I think) it gets automatically rejected.

If the club is unmanaged, the chairman makes a decision after about a day I think, UNLESS further bids come in, in that time, which seems to delay it by about another day, from the last bid.

Also, and this probably isn't applicable to your transfers, but if the player has been transfer listed due to concerns, you wont hear for about a week I think. Thats probably to let everyone have a go at trying to buy him.

Cool, turned my game on today and one manager actually loaned me a player whereas most of my free agent offers have been accepted and the player will transfer tomorrow.

I do have a slight concern with the amount of human managers in my game world - it seems other than me there are 4 clubs, 1 especially has all the top players with the other 3 doing not too shabby either. I didn't expect when I joined to be pitched into a season that was in it's 12th year and up against guys who, lets face it, don't really need to do any deals! As long as I can hold my own I guess, I'll find out in a few days when I face one of these managers

It depends on a couple of things.

Firstly' date=' is the other team(s) managed by a human? If so, then you will hear whenever they can be bothered replying. Some of us don't even see the offer. If you don't hear in 14 days (I think) it gets automatically rejected.

If the club is unmanaged, the chairman makes a decision after about a day I think, UNLESS further bids come in, in that time, which seems to delay it by about another day, from the last bid.

Also, and this probably isn't applicable to your transfers, but if the player has been transfer listed due to concerns, you wont hear for about a week I think. Thats probably to let everyone have a go at trying to buy him.[/quote']

this explains most of it + for free agents, it normally gets accepted after a day as well and probably the same goes for external clubs