74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

sirmarkhughes

Re: 52 Low rated 75-80 rated talents for the future

Really like the thread, almost agree with all you said.

I would add some like Ricardo Van Rijhn, Caballero, Cirigliano and many more but I hope you do :P and I wish you to do not 52 but way more :P

Re: 52 Low rated 75-80 rated talents for the future

Really like the thread' date=' almost agree with all you said.

I would add some like Ricardo Van Rijhn, Caballero, Cirigliano and many more but I hope you do :P and I wish you to do not 52 but way more :P[/quote']

Van Rhijn is already in there:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2123443&postcount=3

And I should add some more players tomorrow if I have some spare time as it is pretty time consuming, I am glad it is being read by people as it makes it worthwhile.

Re: 58 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future'

Mauro Caballero 75

mauro2.jpg

Linked with Chelsea as far back as 2010, this young Paraguayan has all the attributes to become a top striker

Danilo Pereira 78

FC+Parma+Unveils+New+Signings+Massimo+Gobbi+VyxR6NCxP2dl.jpg

Danilo is one of the best DM's in his age group if you ask me. Solid in the tackle and a great sense of positioning make him look like a seasoned Pro rather than a rookie.

was part of the Portuguese team that went unbeaten to the world U20 final last year without conceeding 1 goal.

Judilson Pele 77

PELE.jpg

another memeber of that Portugues wall from the U20 world cup, Pele moved to Milan last year as part of the Merkel/El Sharaawy deal and will be looking to go out on loan this year to show his undoubted talent

Ahmed Hegazy 80

Ahmed-Hegazy.jpg

Hegazy is one of the biggest talents to come out of Egypt, he has recently signed for Fiorentina and will be hoping to make an immediate impact after breaking into his country's national team.

Bartasz Salamon 77

1285415921326.JPG

Salamon has been linked with Barcelona and most recently Tottenham.

It was the Polish midfielders break out season in Serie B and if he keeps up his great form it won't be long before he has more admirer's.

Ezequiel Cirigliano 78

SS-LAZIO-NEWS-Ezequiel-Cirigliano.jpg

Due to River Plates relegation last year Cirigliano grabbed the opportunity to make himself a firts team regular.

His fine form this season has seen him linked with both Lazio and Napoli.

This kid is a stick on for the Argentina national team in the next few years.

Re: 64 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future'

Thanks for the contributions Kevin & Gary I have linked your posts in the first post of the thread.

If anyone else wishes to contribute give me a mail and I will tell you how to go about it i.e criteria,picture,write up,rating,players per post, non duplicates.

The thread is looking better by the day, hopefully we can get this thread up to 99 which is a good number.

JORDAN LUKAKU 77

media_xl_4452281.jpg

The Belgium Under-19 international has already made his first team breakthrough at Anderlecht. Some have suggested the left-back is a better prospect than older brother Romelu, who recently completed a big money move to Chelsea. Like his brother Romelu, Jordan has good physical attributes and often likes to get forward at every opportunity.

LAZAR MARKOVIC 75

208230d1323153176-lazar-markovic-partizan-belgrade-179281_lazar-markovic-m-metlas_f.jpg

Hailed as one of the hottest young strikers in Europe, 17 year-old Serbian Lazar Marković is a wanted man and is already being tracked by Europe's elite. The Partizan Belgrade striker who currently plays for Serbia's Under-21s has attracted interest from Liverpool, Fiorentina and Arsenal but has already declared his interest to join boyhood idols Chelsea and with interest building, Partizan have already placed a £10 million price-tag on him. With excellent dribbiling skills, the ability to play with both feet and an eye for goal it is easy to see why he is being tipped for the very top. He usually plays as a second striker and able to operate as a winger on both flanks.

JORDAN LUKAKU 77

The Belgium Under-19 international has already made his first team breakthrough at Anderlecht. Some have suggested the left-back is a better prospect than older brother Romelu' date=' who recently completed a big money move to Chelsea. Like his brother Romelu, Jordan has good physical attributes and often likes to get forward at every opportunity.[/center']

could at least have written what you think of him Andy.....instead of cut and paste from footballwonderkidscout.co.uk :P

only playing ;)

Re: 68 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future'

Nice list. Dongou the barcelona academy player should be in too me thinks. Pacy, skillful and surprisingly for a striker a very good passer of the ball. Lacks a bit of composure infront of the goal but then again he's only 17.

1327938453_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

JEAN MARIE DONGOU

Re: 68 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future'

Nice list. Dongou the barcelona academy player should be in too me thinks. Pacy' date=' skillful and surprisingly for a striker a very good passer of the ball. Lacks a bit of composure infront of the goal but then again he's only 17.

[center']1327938453_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

JEAN MARIE DONGOU[/center]

You should probably take time to read the list before adding your own players as he's already there ;)

Re: 70 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future'

Above post is an 82 rated player so will be removed, thanks for trying to contribute but its a 75-80 rated thread.

Anyway the thread is up to 70 players we are still awaiting a few extra contributions that should be forthcoming soon, If anyone else still wishes to contribute a few players with writeups/ratings that fit the 75-80 range that are not on the thread already[check first post for list] just drop me a mail.

I will be adding a few players tomorrow or maybe later tonight if I get around to it, hope you are enjoying this thread as much as I am as it is blossoming into a quality thread.

Re: 70 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Heres a few suggestions. Talents I know will play and have a lot of talent.

190534hp2.jpg

Samuele Longo 77

Will be playing for Genoa next season. The Youngstar is hot property and has shone in Inters youth side, and was their stand out player in the next gen competition which Inter won.

El-Kaddouri.png

Omar El Kaddouri 77

A great talent, that is ready for Serie A. He has been heavily linked with Juventus but could be going to Parma, all this after a great season with Brescia where he started 37 and scored 7.

chiriches.jpg

Vlad Chiriches 80

A quality defender already. The 22 year old has started and impressed after being called up for friendlies against France and Uruguay and a future in one of the bigger European leagues is inevitable. You would be hard pressed to find a better talent at CB, but being in Romania could be considered "unfashionable" so I expect this guy to be available in a few setups.

Ones to watch :

Stevanovic 75 : Co-owned by Inter and Torino, played a lot in Serie B..will play in Serie A. Has attracted interest from Manchester United.

Capuano 75 : Pescara defender that will play in Serie A next season. He is one of the better young Italian central defenders.

Crisetig 77 : The youngest player to ever get called up to Italy U21 and probably Inters best young player. He is going to be on loan at Spezia next season and should be a key player there.

Valoti 75 : Turning 19 soon, its time for Valoti to go out on loan to a Serie B club (hopefully) and prove the potential Milan coach Allegri believes he has. Alongside De Sciglio, he is one that the club expect can make it. Not worth buying yet.

Re: 73 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Anass Achahbar

uit-achahbar.jpg

Anass is coming from one of the best youth system in the world,Feyenoord.He's already linked as one of the best talents in Eredivisie and in next season he's looking to fight for the spot in Feyenoord attack at just 18 years.He has impressed everybody so far in the NT and when he played for Feyenoord.He have a natural feeling for the goals,he have a good first touch and have a very good technique.He isnt far from being the surely starter for Feyenoord because he have the quality to be their starter in attack.I'd pick him in all your setups as he's a very good one for future.I'd put this guy with surely 89+ potential.

Mats Rits

toptalent-mats-rits-blijft-bij-germinal-beerschot_5_460x0.jpg

Another cracking talent coming from Ajax youth-team.Eredivisie know to make super talents and they show this again with Mats Rits.Rits is most surely the Eriksen replacement in Ajax team and is still waiting for his chance at first team.We expect him to get it in next season and to show his immense quality.He's future of Belgium midfield along with Denis Praet.Mats Rits is an Ajax product and this is already enough to say how good is he.Expect the best for him in max 2 years.

Lucas Torro

DSC_0425.jpg

Lucas Torro is an amazing talent coming from Spain,Alcoyano.Valencia,Arsenal were interested in him the last one being very interested because they sent Silva on loan there aswell but Torro recently signed with Real Madrid and seems like he's going to be another top youngster who'll join along with Morata and Jese in their academy.Torro has impressed everybody from Spain with his technique,first touch and vision.He has been linked to be the new Fabregas with a better technique.He's a deffo for all your teams.

Filip Malbasic

mal-1341505509_zoom49_crop_800x600_800x6005858.jpg

Filip is regarded as one of the best serbian talents and he recently signed with Hoffenheim.He impressed with his technique and at Hoffenheim he can show what he can.He surely can impress everybody in Bundesliga,especially at Hoffenheim where isnt a lot of competition in the wings.BUndseliga seems the perfect league to excell for Malbasic and he will surely get his chance at Hoffenheim.I'd surely snap him in all your teams.A cheap talent.

Inigo Ruiz De Galarreta

n_20100614055157_ruiz_de_galarreta_ruiz_de_galarreta.jpg

A top prospect coming from Bilbao youth team.Bilbao dont have the best bench and Inigo is the first choice in the midfield.At just 18 years old he's playing for Bilbao who is recognised for his youth team and his style.De Galarreta is the example of a typical Basque player with a great technique,good vision on the pitch and especiallygood passing skills.He can become a very good one for future when Bilbao will sell their stars or 'El Loco'Bielsa will use him more often and will give him more chances like he did with Iturraspe.Expect this kid to become a very good one in future.I'd snap him in all your teams.

Re: 80 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Personally I feel a lot of these players are being included too freely. They should be big talents, otherwise its difficult to decipher the actual worthwhile buys. The ones by the original creator were spot on tbh.

Grant Hall for example, I dont know the player but if its being based off playing for Lewes, do I have to explain..:D

Re: 80 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Grant Hall for example' date=' I dont know the player but if its being based off playing for Lewes, do I have to explain..:D[/quote']

To be Fair mate i don't know of him based off his time at Lewes i've spoken to people who where part of the Academy as recently as last season who say him and Caskey are going places this is Proven by the interest from Spurs last season. As i did say in my post he's not worth buying yet but considering some rate him as a hotter prospect than Lewes Dunk who's being tracked by numerous EPL clubs he must have something special about him. Hopefully thats informed you of why i believe he's worth Sharing :)

To be Fair mate i don't know of him based off his time at Lewes i've spoken to people who where part of the Academy as recently as last season who say him and Caskey are going places this is Proven by the interest from Spurs last season. As i did say in my post he's not worth buying yet but considering some rate him as a hotter prospect than Lewes Dunk who's being tracked by numerous EPL clubs he must have something special about him. Hopefully thats informed you of why i believe he's worth Sharing :)

Jack Stephens as well. I hate to sound rude but these guys arent worth talking about yet. I put ones to watch on players such as Stevanovic and hes played all season for a side that just won the Italian Serie B.

If you feel the guys you are chatting about are in the top 100 prospects then fine.

Jack Stephens as well. I hate to sound rude but these guys arent worth talking about yet. I put ones to watch on players such as Stevanovic and hes played all season for a side that just won the Italian Serie B.

If you feel the guys you are chatting about are in the top 100 prospects then fine.

Well fair enough mate but I asked Dan and he seemed fine with all of them. I'm from the South Coast and Watch these/hear about these lads alot.

I can see your problem about Grant Hall, but Id totally Disagree about Jack Stephens he's going to be a top player he rejected 2/3 prem clubs before going to Southampton and id fully expect him to go out on loan next season i rate him along side Luke Shaw who's at Southampton as well and is on the list thus his addition to the list. Southampton is in the top 5 Academy's in the Country and have developed players like Bale and Chamberlain recently. At the end of the day it says Talents of the Future so your point about playing doesn't really matter imo as i'm simply going off what there potential could be.

And These Players aren't worth Talking about now? why not people in competitive set ups might as well shortlist these players then when they make there way into the first teams and start getting minutes that matter then there in a prime position to know about the players and be in a good position to sign them.

Just my View but this is meant to be a prompt my opinion after seeing the players, researching them and talking to people in the know about them is that they have very bright futures in the English game, i think anyone before buying any player should check them out themselves and come to there own conclusion even if it's someone like Julian Draxler or Grant Hall.

Personally I feel a lot of these players are being included too freely. They should be big talents' date=' otherwise its difficult to decipher the actual worthwhile buys. The ones by the original creator were spot on tbh.

Grant Hall for example, I dont know the player but if its being based off playing for Lewes, do I have to explain..:D[/quote']

It is a future talent guide, If people have taken their time to add who they believe are talents of the future I will link them in to the first post, you talk of 'If you feel the guys you are chatting about are in the top 100 prospects then fine' this thread isn't a definitive guide to the top 100 young prospects, I have lots more players I could add that I believe are better and more further forward than some of the additions but I opened my thread to get other peoples contributions/thoughts to give it a more balanced feel to it rather than just my views on certain players.I think you have done a disservice to the people who have taken their time to add players by belittling there contribution, agree or disagree with the additions fair enough but openly calling some one out on their choices is not what I want to see happening on this thread as it could have a negative effect on other people wishing to contribute.

Thanks to all who have contributed and hopefully we can get some more contributions from others to keep the thread expanding.

Ravel-Morrison-formerly-o-005.jpg

Ravel Morrison, 19 years old, Attacking Mid, 78

Morrison feels like the highest-profile player never to have started a professional game. His precocious talent saw him compared at Old Trafford to a young Paul Scholes and every effort was made at United to maximise his potential but trouble has followed him. United tried everything to keep him, because they know the great talent that he is. With West Ham in the EPL this season, don't be surprised to see Ravel impress and rise in SM. He just needs to stay out of trouble. A quality and cheap buy for your team that can reap big rewards in the years to come.

Don't agree with Madine being included here. A decent prospect, but not nearly in the same league as some of the guys included. This is a good thread, but some of these players should be screened a tad more thoroughly - only the very best should make the cut.

ah screw this i'm deleting my posts as there just wasting everyone time it seems.

Only being honest dude. Putting Madine next to a guy like Adryan is just wrong, sorry.

EDIT: SMH - many of my favourite talents have been mentioned, the likes of Cirigliano, Tagliafico, Ocampos. Got a couple of other Argies I like that are absent, like Gonzalez Pirez, Andrada and Luque, but I think the surefire bets are there.