74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

sirmarkhughes

Re: 80 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Only being honest dude. Putting Madine next to a guy like Adryan is just wrong' date=' sorry.[/quote']

meh whatever it says talents not world beaters Dan had no problem with me putting them up. But tbh i'm not bothered just not going to bother contributing anymore don't really see the point. I don't mind your honesty just is annoying when i put some effort in and it's seen as a waste of time by others.

Re: 80 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Only being honest dude. Putting Madine next to a guy like Adryan is just wrong' date=' sorry.[/quote']

Everyone can't be as talented as Adryan though, I added 56 players myself Adryan included and not many of them are going to stand up to the potential of him.

Are you going to be adding a contribution or just commenting from the sidelines?

meh whatever it says talents not world beaters Dan had no problem with me putting them up. But tbh i'm not bothered just not going to bother contributing anymore don't really see the point. I don't mind your honesty just is annoying when i put some effort in and it's seen as a waste of time by others.

I don't see why you're taking it so personally' date=' I never implied your input was a waste of time. Your attitude is quite defeatist, who is to say I'm right? You should stick to your guns and what you believe in, not turn around and hide your opinion at the first opposition.

Everyone can't be as talented as Adryan though, I added 56 players myself Adryan included and not many of them are going to stand up to the potential of him.

Are you going to be adding a contribution or just commenting from the sidelines?

Of course not, but there is a certain standard in the first few posts that should be followed. If not, like you say, differing levels of potential could be introduced.

I added a couple of names in my edit above, although I didn't realise I had to put forth suggestions simply to post my thoughts like you seem to suggest. I've done threads like this in the past, and actually think this is a very good collection of players.

I don't see why you're taking it so personally' date=' I never implied your input was a waste of time. Your attitude is quite defeatist, who is to say I'm right? You should stick to your guns and what you believe in, not turn around and hide your opinion at the first opposition.

[/quote']

If you knew me in real life you'd know i'm not a defeatist, Nor will i hide my opinion. I just see no need to post what others don't care to know or feel is wasting there time. I've no problem with people critising my opinion as it will always be my opinion nor do I have a problem defending It as you can see across many threads and discussions on this Forum.I just feel it's best I delete the posts as from what i can see people feel they we're dropping the standard of the thread.

Of course not' date=' but there is a certain standard in the first few posts that should be followed. If not, like you say, differing levels of potential could be introduced.

I added a couple of names in my edit above, although I didn't realise I had to put forth suggestions simply to post my thoughts like you seem to suggest. I've done threads like this in the past, and actually think this is a very good collection of players.[/quote']

It was asking a question if you were going to contribute as I have saw you contribute to threads of similar ilk in the past and I know that you know your stuff, you do not have to contribute to add criticism or your views on any of the players whether it be good or bad, this is an open forum although your criticisms would wash better with me at least, if you had added players and made a contribution to the thread yourself but hey that is just me.

I didn't mean to come across the way I did but I am a bit irked that potential contributors may be put off contributing or remove posts they have made due to negative comments.

Yes I believe it is a decent collection of players and hopefully it does get expanded out to 100, I will be working on getting some more added soon.

And of the players you mentioned Luque is already in there and I had Andrada as a potential candidate in a list I have of players to add when I get the time to do some write ups/add pics for them.

Re: 74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

You dont like it,dont read it.Dan made some efforts to make this thread and is absolutely insane to come and say something about it,especially if you did nothing for this thread.

It was asking a question if you were going to contribute as I have saw you contribute to threads of similar ilk in the past and I know that you know your stuff' date=' you do not have to contribute to add criticism or your views on any of the players whether it be good or bad, this is an open forum although your criticisms would wash better with me at least, if you had added players and made a contribution to the thread yourself but hey that is just me.

I didn't mean to come across the way I did but I am a bit irked that potential contributors may be put off contributing or remove posts they have made due to negative comments.

Yes I believe it is a decent collection of players and hopefully it does get expanded out to 100, I will be working on getting some more added soon.

And of the players you mentioned Luque is already in there and I had Andrada as a potential candidate in a list I have of players to add when I get the time to do some write ups/add pics for them.[/quote']

I wasn't trying to be critical, just offering my opinion of a player I know well. Anybody who posts on these forums knows full well that their content is subject to opinion, both supportive and to the contrary. You have to take the rough with the smooth, I'm afraid. I've picked out one or two good talents in the past, but made more than my fair share of duff calls, believe you and me.

I looked at this list some time last week, and Luque wasn't on it at that point, my apologies.

Re: 74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Come on lads, let's not ruin this thread before it's even gathered pace. I for one am happy to see players added that differ from the usual South American youngsters that have only played a handful of games but are already being hailed as the 'New Ronaldinho' or 'New Messi'.

We're adding talents of the future, now people's opinion on what 'talent' means will obviously differ. But I don't see why some player write-ups are being questioned.

None of us know which players are going to turn out to be world beaters but that's not the point of this thread, as far as I know.

To all of those who've contributed to the thread; keep up the good work (including MUTD) :)

Come on lads' date=' let's not ruin this thread before it's even gathered pace. I for one am happy to see players added that differ from the usual South American youngsters that have only played a handful of games but are already being hailed as the 'New Ronaldinho' or 'New Messi'.

We're adding talents of the future, now people's opinion on what 'talent' means will obviously differ. But I don't see why some player write-ups are being questioned.

None of us know which players are going to turn out to be world beaters but that's not the point of this thread, as far as I know.

To all of those who've contributed to the thread; keep up the good work [b'](including MUTD)[/b] :)

Any reason to put that?I did nothing for this thread at all.

Any reason to put that?I did nothing for this thread at all.

Or 1 moment..all these things started because I said Torro was linked as new Fabregas?Again is just my mistake?I tried to not argue anymore with anybody and when i try to do something good isnt good..is bad.....Pff.

Re: 49 Low rated 75-80 rated talents for the future

picture.php?albumid=407&pictureid=2941

Jese Rodriguez 80 rated Winger

Real Madrid kid has only played 25 minutes for the first team [2 sub appearances] but is progressing well through the Spain NT ranks' date=' Under 16>17>18>19 scored a hat trick against Portugal the other day in an under 19's match.Looks a great prospect but with Ronaldo playing in his position his game time will be limited for a while.Future Star.[/color']

Beast! Just scored the goal that will soon win them the U-19 Championship. Tournament's topscorer with 5 goals.

I'll add my selection of players sometime later :)

Re: 49 Low rated 75-80 rated talents for the future

Very good thread Dan' date=' you've done a great job! :)

One I noticed you picked out is Jese Rodriguez.

I'm surprised that not as many people know about Jese Rodriguez. The guy's pure talent and will be a star in the future. He does play in Ronaldo's position though, which could be a problem, but if he doesn't make it at Madrid while Ronaldo is there, then he'll make it big elsewhere![/quote']

Beast! Just scored the goal that will soon win them the U-19 Championship. Tournament's topscorer with 5 goals.

I totally agree Frozy ;)

I wish I didnt mention anything yesterday if I knew it would lead to this. Is everybody so weak these days that there can literally be no debating and everybody is good and right. :D

I only said what I said to help this thread and clearly one person agreed (andyowls). He had to get an earful after too though. :D

I totally agree Frozy ;)

Great player for the future :)

I wish I didnt mention anything yesterday if I knew it would lead to this. Is everybody so weak these days that there can literally be no debating and everybody is good and right. :D

I only said what I said to help this thread and clearly one person agreed (andyowls). He had to get an earful after too though. :D

Yes it clearly has helped the thread.:rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRckrE4iUiwL_uoCvioQhxeoSGyjb2wJYrCifMiNVqEGYvXivRF

DoB: 10/11/93 (Age 18)

Team: Red Star Belgrade

SM Rating: 75

Position: DM/CM

A talented defensive midfielder, Mijailovic broke into the first team squad in 2010/11, aged just 17. Last season he featured very regularly, amassing 1,500 minutes and 16 starts. By the end of the season he was firmly in the first team. At the age of 18, he made his debut for the seniro national side. There have been a number of rumours of a big transfer, with Liverpool thought to be contenders. Nothing concrete yet.

Yes it clearly has helped the thread.:rolleyes:

Fine I was trying to ruin it! :eek: How did you guess..

Prepare for a huge list of players that I believe are quality though. The best in the Kuwaiti second division, they havent had a start yet but they are about to burst on the scene. If anybody dares to argue that these talents aren't worthy! :mad::eek::(

imagen_noticia_553.jpg

Alvaro Vadillo, 17 years old, 78, Wing

Vadillo is the youngest and one of the most talked about young stars of the future in La Liga. Vadillo made his debut on 28th August 2011 against Granada at the age of 16 years, 11 months and 16 days to become the second youngest player to ever play in a La Liga match. The exciting winger is a target or Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona. His ability to hold the ball on the wing, and aid in team attacks. Blessed with a pace and an immaculate touch, has led to comparisons with Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo. He is viewed as the next superstar.

Some content from Arsenalrocs

Ryan-Tunnicliffe-Peterborough-United_2694316.jpg

Ryan Tunnicliffe, 19 years old, 80, Center Mid

Paul Scholes and Sir Alex have both said Ryan Tunnicliffe can make it.

If your a long term soccer manager and stick with your teams I suggest you sign him. With Paul Scholes nearing retirement, United would love another home-grown midfield general to emerge, and Tunnicliffe could be that man. The next 12-months are likely to see him get his chance to cement his place in the first-team squad, and from there it will be with great interest to see whether he can make the big breakthrough.

150280hp2.jpg

Andy Polo, 17 years old, 80, Forward

He is already a first team regular for his domestic club (scoring 3 goals in 9 appearances), and has made a big impression at international U17 level for Peru (3 goals in 4 appearances). He was just bought by Genoa and sent back on loan to his original club. He has a lot of potential, and is definitely one for the future.

55082858-w-600.jpg

Zhi Gin Lam, 21 years old, 78, Wing

His debut was an efficient performance from the diminutive playmaker, always showing for the ball, and not afraid to take players on using his exceptional pace and technique. Equally comfortable on either flank or in midfield, composed style of play, he has the ability to hold on to the ball under pressure using his low centre of gravity, rarely ever wastes possesion and has an eye for a pass. His brilliant debut was acknowledged by the whole club including Hamburg Dircetor of football Frank Arnesen saying "he has done fantastically, was totally relaxed, that was a real dream debut." Although Lam was subbed of early in the second half due to lack of fitness (which is understandable as it was his first game for the senior side), there's no doubt he's left his mark on the team, and will for sure be getting a lot more playtime. The days of him developing in the reserves are over, as he now looks to build on this dream debut.

Some content from A2R

imagen_noticia_553.jpg

Alvaro Vadillo' date=' 17 years old, 78, Wing[/color']

Vadillo is the youngest and one of the most talked about young stars of the future in La Liga. Vadillo made his debut on 28th August 2011 against Granada at the age of 16 years, 11 months and 16 days to become the second youngest player to ever play in a La Liga match. The exciting winger is a target or Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona. His ability to hold the ball on the wing, and aid in team attacks. Blessed with a pace and an immaculate touch, has led to comparisons with Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo. He is viewed as the next superstar.

Ryan-Tunnicliffe-Peterborough-United_2694316.jpg

Ryan Tunnicliffe, 19 years old, 80, Center Mid

Paul Scholes and Sir Alex have both said Ryan Tunnicliffe can make it.

If your a long term soccer manager and stick with your teams I suggest you sign him. With Paul Scholes nearing retirement, United would love another home-grown midfield general to emerge, and Tunnicliffe could be that man. The next 12-months are likely to see him get his chance to cement his place in the first-team squad, and from there it will be with great interest to see whether he can make the big breakthrough.

150280hp2.jpg

Andy Polo, 17 years old, 80, Forward

He is already a first team regular for his domestic club (scoring 3 goals in 9 appearances), and has made a big impression at international U17 level for Peru (3 goals in 4 appearances). He was just bought by Genoa and sent back on loan to his original club. He has a lot of potential, and is definitely one for the future.

55082858-w-600.jpg

Zhi Gin Lam, 21 years old, 78, Wing

His debut was an efficient performance from the diminutive playmaker, always showing for the ball, and not afraid to take players on using his exceptional pace and technique. Equally comfortable on either flank or in midfield, composed style of play, he has the ability to hold on to the ball under pressure using his low centre of gravity, rarely ever wastes possesion and has an eye for a pass. His brilliant debut was acknowledged by the whole club including Hamburg Dircetor of football Frank Arnesen saying "he has done fantastically, was totally relaxed, that was a real dream debut." Although Lam was subbed of early in the second half due to lack of fitness (which is understandable as it was his first game for the senior side), there's no doubt he's left his mark on the team, and will for sure be getting a lot more playtime. The days of him developing in the reserves are over, as he now looks to build on this dream debut.

Nice additions but you seem to have just copied and pasted others work from the soccer manager forum for Vadillo & Zhi Gin Lam as the posts are exactly the same.

Alvaro Vadillo

Arsenalrocs post:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=105624

Zhi Gin Lam

A2R's Post:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1742070&postcount=12

Lorenzo-Crisetig-Inter.jpg

Lorenzo Crisetig, 19 years old, 77, Defensive Mid

Lorenzo Crisetig is a defensive midfielder currently playing for Internazionale. He is rated as one of the best of the current crop of youngsters that are expected to make the breakthrough into the first team following the appointment and promotion of Andrea Stramaccioni from the primavera team manager to the senior team manager position. Although crisetig plays in midfield in a deep position he is not necessarily a defensive midfielder, he is more of a player known as a "regista" (deep lying playmaker) who controls and dictates play from a deep midfield position and is often compared in style to Thiago Motta, whose recent departure to PSG has opened up the possibility of Crisetig's promotion to first team football even more. Crisetig is part of the Italy U19 national team with 3 caps to his name. The current crop of youngsters at Inter are very promising. Crisetig is a name that many expect to see on the senior team sheet this season. I expect great things from him. A phenomenal DM.

Some content from Reddeviluk

Ruben-Pardo-celebra-el-golazo-_54310453211_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Ruben Pardo, 19 years old, 80, Center Mid

Rubén is the next great young player of Real Sociedad after Íñigo Martínez. When he was only 16 he was playing for Sanse (Real Sociedad B), and last season he was one of their best players, if not the best. This season he's still playing there but I expect him to play more games with the first team. Pardo isn't a strong player but his skills are great. He has a very good first touch and he usually gives fluidity and speed to the game. Dynamic, generous, and participative, he has a large percentage of success in passing long and short. He has been called up for the U-19 lately, and he won the last U19 Championship.

Some content from Joepi

125990hp2.jpg

Gomez Moises, 17 years old, 78, Attacking Mid

Moisés is a creative player, able to player off the striker or even out wide, the confidence in his play was unbelievable during the game, at times he demanded the ball of his team mates, one series play really stuck on my mind, late in the game he received the ball on the right wing, the ball instantly trapped using his exceptional touch, accelerated past his fullback using his lightning quick pace and cut inside, played a one-two with Borja Valero showing his intelligence, and then to cap it all off played an inch perfect, defense splitting pass to put fellow substitute Joselu on goal, unfortunately the chance wasn't put away by Joselu, his shot was saved by Caballero at his near post. With such an impressive debut, and having only just turned 17 a month and half ago, unquestionably he is a player to keep an eye on.

Some content from A2R

Nice additions but you seem to have just copied and pasted others work from the soccer manager forum for Vadillo & Zhi Gin Lam as the posts are exactly the same.

Alvaro Vadillo

Arsenalrocs post:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=105624

Zhi Gin Lam

A2R's Post:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1742070&postcount=12

I know. It made it easier to post. I could have written almost the exact same, but there's no point really if someone else has already done it. I just tried to help you out and make this thread better by adding quality prospects.

Can you please stop just copying posts from Other peoples threads on Soccer manager?

Lorenzo Cristig

Reddeviluk post:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=115606

Ruben Pardo Gutierrez

Joepi's post

http://67.23.12.177/showthread.php?p=2015897&langid=1

Gomez Moises

A2R's post

http://67.23.12.177/showpost.php?p=1820644&postcount=42

Can you please stop just copying posts from Other peoples threads on Soccer manager?

Lorenzo Cristig

Reddeviluk post:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=115606

Ruben Pardo Gutierrez

Joepi's post

http://67.23.12.177/showthread.php?p=2015897&langid=1

Gomez Moises

A2R's post

http://67.23.12.177/showpost.php?p=1820644&postcount=42

They did a good job describing these players. If you want me to no longer add any players, then that's fine, I won't. I am just trying to help your thread out. You skipped over some really quality prospects, and as a service to my fellow managers, I thought it would be nice to list them.

They did a good job describing these players. If you want me to no longer add any players' date=' then that's fine, I won't. I am just trying to help your thread out. You skipped over some really quality prospects, and as a service to my fellow managers, I thought it would be nice to list them.[/quote']

You listed them as if they were your own, the posts are taken from other peoples threads, you never even bothered to give any credit to the people who made the posts in the first place by stating the source where you took them from.

You listed them as if they were your own' date=' the posts are taken from other peoples threads, you never even bothered to give any credit to the people who made the posts in the first place by stating the source where you took them from.[/quote']

Well I'm sorry. It took a lot of time and effort to list those seven players. My bad. I didn't know people cared so much about the source. I have all seven players on my team, so the idea was mine on who you missed. I could have googled them just like you did and copy and pasted it from a website and no one would have cared. And plus, the posts were already so long that adding a source would have only confused people and made it bigger and harder to read.

Well I'm sorry. It took a lot of time and effort to list those seven players. My bad. I didn't know people cared so much about the source. I have all seven players on my team' date=' so the idea was mine on who you missed. I could have googled them just like you did and copy and pasted it from a website and no one would have cared. And plus, the posts were already so long that adding a source would have only confused people and made it bigger and harder to read.[/quote']

What do you mean you could have copied and pasted it from a website just like I did?

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.