74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

Re: 74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

What do you mean you could have copied and pasted it from a website just like I did?

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

What I meant was that I bet you copy and pasted some information for some of the players you listed. Not saying you did it for all, not saying that I care or that it matters, but I mean don't keep getting mad at me for trying to help you and your thread out. I have eight more players I was going to list, but I'm not going to bother you anymore. I'm sorry if I wasted your time or insulted you, those were not my intentions. I just wanted to help some fellow lads out, but I guess I went wrong. Sorry again, my bad.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread will consist of 74 x 75-80 rated talents all are under 21 bar one. I guess I have to say this, I did not 'find'/discover these players and Kudos to the people who did. Nor did I copy a l

Re: 49 Low rated 75-80 rated talents for the future Mattia De Sciglio 77 rated Right Back Milan kid who made his debut this season playing in 5 games Serie A/Europe, has worked his way up to Under

Re: 49 Low rated 75-80 rated talents for the future Juan Cazares 75 rated Attacking Midfielder This young guy is a raw talent he showcased his skills in the Under 20 Copa Libertadores which he end

Re: 74 X 75-80 rated 'Talents of the Future' (All players linked in first post).

What I meant was that I bet you copy and pasted some information for some of the players you listed. Not saying you did it for all' date=' not saying that I care or that it matters, but I mean don't keep getting mad at me for trying to help you and your thread out. I have eight more players I was going to list, but I'm not going to bother you anymore. I'm sorry if I wasted your time or insulted you, those were not my intentions. I just wanted to help some fellow lads out, but I guess I went wrong. Sorry again, my bad.[/quote']

Atleast give the people credit like at the bottom stating their name:rolleyes:

Don't bother posting if you are just going to copy and past...

SMH, put his time and effort in these, and no he did not go on a website and copied and pasted it.

Many of us took our time and wrote our own summary on the players.

Rafa' date=' poor guy, in other circunstances, what you did is a crime ;)[/quote']
Atleast give the people credit like at the bottom stating their name:rolleyes:

Don't bother posting if you are just going to copy and past...

SMH' date=' put his time and effort in these, and no he did not go on a website and copied and pasted it.

Many of us took our time and wrote our own summary on the players.[/quote']

Sorry guys, I know I went wrong. I fixed the posts. Now you can critique my additions (the players) rather than my laziness. It just took so long for me to write, find a picture, post, and list that I lost track and I didn't think of writing where I got some stuff. Sorry again, my bad, I know I messed up. I hope you guys no longer hate me. I just wanted to help you guys out and this thread, I had no malintentions intended for anyone.

• 1 year later...

Nice to look back on this thread after a year to see how the players have came on in development' date=' some have fared better better than others.

I am putting together a list of another set of players to check back on in another year.[/quote']

when you do mate, let me know, i want to chuck a few names in, some very left-field...