Equal bids for a player - What Happens

utkarsh86

I bid for a player and another manager bid for him, he intially had bid first before withdrawing and then bidding again, while i never changed my bid. Both the bids turned out to be the same amount, yet the player went to him, why did that happen ? Can someone please tell me why that happened ?

Re: Equal bids for a player - What Happens

I bid for a player and another manager bid for him' date=' he intially had bid first before withdrawing and then bidding again, while i never changed my bid. Both the bids turned out to be the same amount, yet the player went to him, why did that happen ? Can someone please tell me why that happened ?[/quote']

whoever bids last on a player will get the player if both bids are the same.

its random I just got drogba today when me and another manager bid 12m and I bid first

If this is true them SM may have changed the system. The player might now move to the club depending on league position, trophies won, quality of the players that play in his position etc.

i'm pretty sure i've read else where that its random aswell, can't ever say i've had this issue happen to me but realistically it would make no sense if the last bidder always got the deal just because of that fact because then everyone would just keep withdrawing and re bidding to make sure they were the last bidder just incase this scenario would arise