Montenegrin most promising players

Jasenjin

Hi:)

I suppose that not manny of you know much about Montenegro soccer, so I figure to say something about a couple of their most promising players.

Even though, Mirko Vucinic (Roma) is probably their most famous player at the moment, I think that young striker Stevan Jovetic is one to keep close eye on. He is 17 and his current rating are 81, but I beleive that they should go up very soon as he is most definitely gonna be a starter for Partizan Belgrade next season.

Other one that I wanna mention is also my receant buy:D His name is Igor Burzanovic and he can play both as attacking midfielder and as a striker. Right now his ratings are unbeleively low (probably because he only played in Montenegrin league), but that should change soon as well because he moved to Serbian Super League champion Red Star a couple of months ago. He is also an integral part of Montenegro National Team.

He is 21 year old but for some reason his 24 on Soccermanager. I don't know who to contact to fix this obvious mistake, though. I'd appreciate if someone can help me with that. Thanks:)

Well, I suppose that's all for now:)

Re: Montenegrin most promising players

Hi:)

I suppose that not manny of you know much about Montenegro soccer' date=' so I figure to say something about a couple of their most promising players.

Even though, [b']Mirko Vucinic[/b] (Roma) is probably their most famous player at the moment, I think that young striker Stevan Jovetic is one to keep close eye on. He is 17 and his current rating are 81, but I beleive that they should go up very soon as he is most definitely gonna be a starter for Partizan Belgrade next season.

Other one that I wanna mention is also my receant buy:D His name is Igor Burzanovic and he can play both as attacking midfielder and as a striker. Right now his ratings are unbeleively low (probably because he only played in Montenegrin league), but that should change soon as well because he moved to Serbian Super League champion Red Star a couple of months ago. He is also an integral part of Montenegro National Team.

He is 21 year old but for some reason his 24 on Soccermanager. I don't know who to contact to fix this obvious mistake, though. I'd appreciate if someone can help me with that. Thanks:)

Well, I suppose that's all for now:)

Thanks for that how good is that last player you mention, do you think he will be a star for red star or about the same as they have know.

If you go to SM Forum section about DATABASE & post the mistake there they ill fix it for you

Thanks for that how good is that last player you mention' date=' do you think he will be a star for red star or about the same as they have know.[/quote']

I can assure you that Burzanovic is their best playmaker.

His current ratings are 78 (?!?) but they should be at least 86 (and if we compare his ratings with ratings of his current teammates then I'd say that he definitely deserves 88).

P.S.

Btw, even though, he's a new signing I don't think that he'll be staying too long with them. He was attracting interest of several europian clubs even before he signed for Red Star.

All best and... thanks for advice regarding his age:)

Burzanovic' date=' Djokic and Castillo were their best players in the run at the end of the season.[/quote']

I wouldn't agree for Djokic. He got media attention only because Red Star wanted to get rid of him (which they finaly did it a couple of weeks ago. He signed for some team in Belgium). I can assure you that you'll never hear for him again:)

On the other hand, Castillo was probably their key player whole season (along with Burzanovic in the second half of the season, of course). If I'm not wrong I think that he should sign for Juventus (Italy) soon.

Btw, they have fixed Burzanovic age. He is 21 again:D

I wouldn't agree for Djokic. He got media attention only because Red Star wanted to get rid of him (which they finaly did it a couple of weeks ago. He signed for some team in Belgium). I can assure you that you'll never hear for him again:)

On the other hand' date=' Castillo was probably their key player whole season[i'] (along with Burzanovic in the second half of the season, of course)[/i]. If I'm not wrong I think that he should sign for Juventus (Italy) soon.

Btw, they have fixed Burzanovic age. He is 21 again:D

I was told Djokic was getting into space in the box. He was top scorer in the league I believe, that can't be too bad? Wasn't it Genk he signed for? Got a decent fee too I believe.

Castillo I know had played well, and I was very impressed with him in the Copa America. They'll do well to hold onto him.

In fact considering the money they're throwing about, one of the newly promoted clubs could do with giving him a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told Djokic was getting into space in the box. He was top scorer in the league I believe' date=' that can't be too bad?[/quote']

Don't let the numbers fool you, my friend:) Anyhoo, it's up to you wether you wanna beleive me or not:)

Btw, did you guys notice that Burzanovic ratings went up to 85 (+7)? Jovetic went up to 83 (+2). Hooray:D

Don't let the numbers fool you' date=' my friend:) Anyhoo, it's up to you wether you wanna beleive me or not:)

Btw, did you guys notice that Burzanovic ratings went up to 85 (+7)? Jovetic went up to 83 (+2). Hooray:D[/quote']

Hey, I def believe you, you're the one who gets to see the games...I just scrape together what I can from just about anywhere!

I noticed they both increased, but I wasn't sure why Jovetic increased this week - I had thought he was playing in Italy?

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but can you check you PM Rooster' date=' my dear friend and perhaps inform me whether you'd liek to join my set up or not.

Cheers,

Herby

p.s. Jasenjin, I believe you too :D[/quote']

Sorry Herb, seems popup blocked when I was on my friend's cpu yesterday, and without the prompt i never check pms! Of course I would love to join. Please wangle the draw so I get Spartak...

Sorry Herb' date=' seems popup blocked when I was on my friend's cpu yesterday, and without the prompt i never check pms! Of course I would love to join. Please wangle the draw so I get Spartak...[/quote']

Better speak to Stegore's lopsided dice to do you some favours ;)

Excellent mate ... good to have you aboard.

Ok, sorry about the offtopic convo ... carry on as you were. :o

Herby

I noticed they both increased' date=' but I wasn't sure why Jovetic increased this week - I had thought he was playing in Italy?[/quote']

Jovetic is playing for Partizan Belgrade (Serbia):) He was in starting line up in their Cup UEFA 6-1 win last week. I'm sure that his ratings will go up again.

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but can you check you PM Rooster' date=' my dear friend and perhaps inform me whether you'd liek to join my set up or not.

Cheers,

Herby

p.s. Jasenjin, I believe you too :D[/quote']

Thans for the invitation, I really appreciate it, but I can manage only up to three clubs:(

Jovetic is playing for Partizan Belgrade (Serbia):) He was in starting line up in their Cup UEFA 6-1 win last week. I'm sure that his ratings will go up again.

Wont be playing anymore football in europe for a couple years unless he moves partizan have been banned for a season aswell as been kicked out this season :(:o

Could have an impact on ratings also if partizan have a bad start next season & the league is out of reach with no incentive to finish 2 3 or 4th could also impact ratings but i think it wont affect much.

I must have mixed him up with someone else!

He is one of his nation's best players, so when Montenegro join World Cup qualifying next Autumn he is bound to be due a raise, as an important international.

I also think/hope Montenegro will bring some surprises...many of my friends have no idea about the country, they think it's a football 'backwater', but don't realise the talented players that in the past would have been eligible to play for them.

Wont be playing anymore football in europe for a couple years unless he moves partizan have been banned for a season aswell as been kicked out this season :(:o

Could have an impact on ratings also if partizan have a bad start next season & the league is out of reach with no incentive to finish 2 3 or 4th could also impact ratings but i think it wont affect much.

Unfortunately, you're right. Partizan is banned from competition this season:( but I must emphasize that they've been banned because of their supporters. I mean, on the field Partizan players won the game fair and square. I believe that away 6-1 win speaks for itself.

Anyhoo, they'll be back next year. As someone who happen to know "a little bit":) about soccer in former Yugoslavia republics I can assure you that there is no way Partizan can finish the season below 2nd place. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty confident that they'll win the title.

And for Jovetic, well... I doubt he'll be staying long with them. He is one of the most talented young players in the country and it's hard to believe that Partizan will be able to keep him.

I must have mixed him up with someone else!

He is one of his nation's best players' date=' so when Montenegro join World Cup qualifying next Autumn he is bound to be due a raise, as an important international.

I also think/hope Montenegro will bring some surprises...many of my friends have no idea about the country, they think it's a football 'backwater', but don't realise the talented players that in the past would have been eligible to play for them.[/quote']

Montenegro have a decent team. I mean, it's hard to believe that they will qualify for the World Cup, but I can see them making a couple of upsets. I would keep an eye on those players that I've mentioned earlier (Jovetic, Vucinic, Burzanovic) and I would also add another kid. His name is Simon Vukcevic (AMLC/21/85). He was superb for Partizan a season ago and then he went to Russia. He didn't play much there, but a couple of days ago he signed for Sporting (Portugal) and I really expect him to go up. I would say that he's the best midfielder Montenegro has right now.

Unfortunately' date=' you're right. Partizan is banned from competition this season:( but I must emphasize that they've been banned because of their supporters. I mean, on the field Partizan players won the game fair and square. I believe that away 6-1 win speaks for itself.

Anyhoo, they'll be back next year. As someone who happen to know "a little bit":) about soccer in former Yugoslavia republics I can assure you that there is no way Partizan can finish the season below 2nd place. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty confident that they'll win the title.

And for Jovetic, well... I doubt he'll be staying long with them. He is one of the most talented young players in the country and it's hard to believe that Partizan will be able to keep him.[/quote']

With Red Star hardly losing anyone (Purovic really the only important player), I can't see Partizan overcoming them this season...they ran away with it last year.

Possibly more of a problem is that once UEFA steps in regarding crowd trouble, they keep an eye on the club even domestically...so the Partizan fans (I want to say Grobaris, is that correct?) had better behave during the Belgrade derby games too or they'll maybe extend the ban.

• 2 months later...

Manchester United are close to signing Partizan Belgrade star Stevan Jovetic for £7m. The 17-year-old Montenegro international has scored six goals for his club side this season. (The Sun).

I got this from the BBC, and it seems like he would be joining United...

Does that mean he would instantly gain an increase or what?

I would also recommend buying him, only rated 83 at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Manchester United are close to signing Partizan Belgrade star Stevan Jovetic for £7m. The 17-year-old Montenegro international has scored six goals for his club side this season. (The Sun).
I got this from the BBC' date=' and it seems like he would be joining United...

Does that mean he would instantly gain an increase or what?

I would also recommend buying him, only rated 83 at the moment.[/quote']

Man UTD, Man City, Chelsea, Real M... there is quiet a lot of teams that would like to sign him. I would give a slight advantage to Real M, though, as their current sport director, Pedja Mijatovic, is a one of the most famous and most beloved Partizan's players. I think that that link might play a big role at the end.

And for his ratings... well, he's already up to 85, so it might seem that he can't go further then that while in Serbia, but let's not forget that we're talking about a real prodigy here. I mean, he just turned 18 and yet, he's already a league leading team top scorer and he's regular for his National team. I mean, how crazy is that?

Besides, Croatian league is no better then Serbian league and they had Eduardo da Silva at 90 and they still have Luka Modric at 91.

I mean, if he can keep his current form, I really don't see any reason why his ratings shouldn't go up again.

Whoever didn't get him yet, it's still not too late:)