Match Reports Missing?

DaPoolRulz

Re: Match Reports Missing?

Are Match Reports links missing for anyone else? The link for Score Centre is still there but Match Reports is gone completely :confused:

The link itself is there, but its not a proper link. What I mean is, where it should say "match report", it just says "match". When I click on it, it gives me a new window, which I've never seen before, with tabs on top for Score Centre, and Match Reports. SM is making aesthetic changes I guess, but it's not working properly at the moment. They will probably sort it out soon enough.

i can see why you might think this actually as the layout has changed, instead of having the two options on your message screen it has now just gone to one option which say's "view match" but if you notice the box that opens up contains two icons in the top left corner which allows you to then choose between score center or just straight to match report, btw the new match don't particularily like the look of the layout at the top of the page, big black boxes around the scoreline and those coloured tram lines, kinda makes me think 80's

opps beat me too the punch.....

wonder if this has anything to do with a new match engine, lets hope so and its not just changed by layout alone

i can see why you might think this actually as the layout has changed' date=' instead of having the two options on your message screen it has now just gone to one option which say's "view match" but if you notice the box that opens up contains two icons in the top left corner which allows you to then choose between score center or just straight to match report, btw the new match don't particularily like the look of the layout at the top of the page, big black boxes around the scoreline and those coloured tram lines, kinda makes me think 80's

opps beat me too the punch.....

[b']wonder if this has anything to do with a new match engine, lets hope so and its not just changed by layout alone[/b]

it"s a new match engine!!!!!

Judging by some of the results I've seen it's the same match engine with a slightly nicer looking way of displaying the Score Centre (which I never really used to look at anyway). I'd much rather there be the old pop-up box back which gives you an option to see the match report OR the Score Centre!