||Company of Heroes||

Venk.11

COH_zps3f725f23.jpg

7th August 2022

Montreal

COH_zps3f725f23.jpg

6 Years have gone by after the start of the war between the allies and the axis. Allies were totally dominating and were on the verge of a win. But on 16th February Axis produced a major blow on the Allies squad as a pact with Russia saw them taking full control over the nuclear silo’s in the region while the United States decided to stay out of War. Standing on the border of Berlin, The World Government arranged the meeting between leaders President Venk and Vice-President Vendetta (Stand in after the plane crash of former president Sistermans).

why-modern-video-game-armies-lack-female-troops_h.jpg

The Montreal committee has held and a Cease Fire was agreed and Allies Promised to return all the German Rhineland and the Portugal outback. But Karshkov a Russian Ultra Nationalist saw this pact as a betrayal by the axis. The allied set-up Task-Force 141 which flew to Russia disguised as Karshkov’s men. But the Ultra nationalist was well aware of it.

141camologo.jpg

The group attacked on the Berlin Parliament creating a huge massacre and infamously left the bodies of the team of Task-Force 141. This created a uproar in whole Europe. The Axis cried for revenge. The War was started again.

modern-warfare-russ_zps40ac47ab.jpg

But the Montreal pact meant that all the military powers of the allies and axis were to be surrendered to the World Government. Captain Reeds was the one to settle the matter as he track down Karshkov and killed reviling the real facts. But it also revealed the shocking relvations of the Axis invading France breaking the Montreal pact. But the peace was on, the rage was on and revenge was at stakes ……. Time for a cold war battle to erupt.

Code Name - Panzers

Status - Active

The Finale of the Gameworld

No the battle for the ultimate and the dominant force start but through gaining power than war. The aim of the gameworld is the gain control of all the three flanks.

Black Zone – Division 1

Delta Zone – Division 2

Omega Zone – Division 3

By winning the entire three leagues the gameworld will come to close that season proclaiming the ultimate winner.

Prizes

All the three Division winners will get 1000 credits while all other members of the winning team will get 500 credits each. No points and No Challenges ……. Here comes the cold war!

Hall of Fame

Season 1

Winning Side - The Allies

Division 1 - Chelsea (Managed by Venkrontrueblue11)

Division 2 - Lyon (Managed by Adi Pratama )

Division 3 - SL Benfica (Managed by slbquista)

Season 2

Winning Side - The Allies

Division 1 - Chelsea (managed by Venkrontrueblue11)

Division 2 - Inter Milan (Managed by kkor4b)

Division 3 - Lille OSC (managed by bruno pinto)

VenksWorlds_zps41bb7e0c.jpg

Re: ||Company of Heroes||

Put me down on the list ;)

Sure mate your most welcomed here :D

Yup confirm my interest. Nice presentation of the GW! :)

Thank you friend .................. Its the only way to attract managers :D

Guys please help me to get managers ....... invite your friends ....good luck

Im interested mate.

Sm id = Omer Qaiser (148) and a regular on forum.

Welcome ................ Your in

I'd like to register my interest please dude.

SM details - Ashley Holtom - rep 215

TEAM AXIS!!

Your team will be decided by me :D

Interested;)

Your always welcome in my game worlds dude ......... ur in contention of becoming the captain

im interested mate. Write my name down.

sure your in :D

my names already there

so im in if it opens?

yes

My name is Petr Cech (179) Gold Manager

You are very new here .............. just one post that too in my GW forum??

yes, i'm getting really interested with this game concept, so i make an account to booking a place in this game world, :P

usually i come in this forum as a guest, get a lot of things here, like player rating change, or formation suggestion.

can I join anyway? :confused:

yes' date=' i'm getting really interested with this game concept, so i make an account to booking a place in this game world, :P

usually i come in this forum as a guest, get a lot of things here, like player rating change, or formation suggestion.

can I join anyway? :confused:[/quote']

yep you can :D

Choosing Your Club

After we get 24 managers both the captains will decide who goes to Axis and who goes to Allies. The clubs will be allotted at a random draw. No one will be Favored for the clubs expect the captains.

So dude, we're not able to choose by ourself to go between Axis or Allies?

And we must wait for the Capt to decide what team will we take? Something like that?

So dude' date=' we're not able to choose by ourself to go between Axis or Allies?

And we must wait for the Capt to decide what team will we take? Something like that?[/quote']

im really not sure

the first half of his comment contradicts the 2nd half

first half says captains choose

second half it says its a random draw:confused::confused::confused:

im really not sure

the first half of his comment contradicts the 2nd half

first half says captains choose

second half it says its a random draw:confused::confused::confused:

Seems to mean that the Captains will choose who they want as Allies and who they want as Axis, and then after that's chosen, the teams are randomly drawn out to the Allies and to the Axis.

Oh, and I'm interested as well.