||Company of Heroes||

Venk.11

Re: ||Company of Heroes||

Chelsea, Dortmund share spoils in the Friendly Battle

Chelsea 2 - 2 Borussia Dortmund

Allies, Axis rivalry can not get better than this. Dortmund traveled to Stamford Bridge for the first pre season friendly. Game watched by 42055 spectators saw the home fans rejoice with joy in the 15th min when Torres cross finds Mata with ample of space and volleyed the ball perfectly into the net past Weidenfeller. Soon after the restart Reus took command of the Chelsea's defenders to make it 1-1 in the 48th min. But the score again tickled in favor of Chelsea on 68th min when Ashley Cole's cross again found Mata who fires a strong shot into the goal. The fans thought its was all until a man with Midas touch Grosskreutz gathered Subotic's ball who tucked the ball into the net past the goalkeeper to share spoils with Chelsea late in 86 min.

Reus was voted MOM for his overall performance.
Chelsea and Dortmund meet again in the first fixture

of the season on 5th August.

Benfica have sold Ola John' date=' the 20 year old Dutch winger ( 86) to Schalke in a straight swap for Julian Draxler, 18, German and an AM/Wing ( 86). :D[/quote']

Really happy to have made my second deal already, earlier this day Maarten Stekelenburg agreed to join Schalke and now another Dutchman joins us. Draxler is a great player, but I simply love John and he'll have a great future at Schalke :D

Game World Rule Change

The rule has been drawn that transfers can only take place between same team clubs i.e Axis - Axis and Ally - Ally. eg - Chelsea can only do deals with English, French or Spanish clubs. It is to make things more interesting

Note - External club not included

Game World Rule Change

The rule has been drawn that transfers can only take place between same team clubs i.e Axis - Axis and Ally - Ally. eg - Chelsea can only do deals with English' date=' French or Spanish clubs. It is to make things more interesting [/b']

Gives the Allies a huge advantage seeing as Spain and England are Allies but oh well, we'll go with it.

Leverkusen kicks off their friendlies with a confident win over FC Porto.

The home fans left happy after a strong performance from Leno and some great playmaking by Bender set up Kiessling for the only goal of the game. After that blistering goal and an all around solid game. Kiessling was voted man of the match.

There is a great buzz surrounding the Leverkusen team as some of the younger players seem to be stepping up their games.

Chelsea sign Fellaini from Everton

Chelsea are glad to announce that they have signed Fellaini from Everton. The deal is will be now completed after Fellaini passes medical and agrees term with the club.

Chelsea have made an offer to Everton to swap Yossi BENAYOUN and Florent MALOUDA for Marouane FELLAINI .
The offer for Marouane FELLAINI of Everton from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

8637.20050410_5F00_croci_5F00_celtiche_5F00_ap_5F00_400x262.jpg

Lazio fans show support for Axis

New Lazio Boss Gaz lost his opening game in charge of his ageing squad tonight but told his clubs loyal fans he had the talent,the knowledge, and the backing to make his team as feared as they were.

speaking after Lazio's 1-0 defeat away to Benfica, he praised his fans support for the Axis and promised them a bright future.

Benfica won the match thanks to a 36th minute penalty.

Thought my deal with Schalke was off due to that rule change..Just checked and I'm wrong. :D

Benfica have bought back all of the players loaned to external clubs (17/18) so I have more to trade and sell...Some of course will be staying, like Oliveira. :D

Friendly report: I won 1-0, but I won't bother reporting as I wasn't manager at the time.