||Company of Heroes||

Venk.11

Re: ||Company of Heroes||

Benfica 0-1 Lazio:D

revenge eh?

I must have the most boring friendly record so far. 1-0 win, 0-0 draw, and a 0-1 loss. :D

Benfica look like they could be going to sign Willems, Kovacic, Jordi Alba, Suarez, and maybe even Lucas. :D

Cazorla I have got with no competition! :eek: and Inigo Ruiz de Galerreta will move from Athletic Club to Benfica for 1 mil. Nice little talent there - he's their main CM sub at only 18. :)

oh noooo!!! keep some players for players for psg also....

did‘t online for last few days due to sucking net

a lot of bids are not accepted yet so there still some nice players out there! :D

EDIT: also Venkrontrueblue11 can you explain the challenges again? I sort of understand, but are they played as friendlies, how many can I play, and I assume I must challenge and allies team, but do they have to be in my division? ie. spanish ( I thought you said it was france vs portugal in div 3. :P)

thanks

Atletico Madrid Make First Signings

The offer for Souza ROBINHO of Milan from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for

Xabi ALONSO of Real Madrid from Atlético Madrid has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David SILVA of Manchester City from Atlético Madrid has been accepted along with other club offers. Manchester City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for

Arturo VIDAL of Juventus from Atlético Madrid has been accepted along with other club offers. Juventus will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will make more signings soon. Arda Turan and C.Rodriguez for sale...

250mgyt.png

Transfer News

Gelsenkirchen - After the arrivals of Mascherano, Pepe and Isla yesterday there is more news around Schalke 04 today. Mauricio Isla will be greeting a teammate today as Chile international Alexis Sanchez has agreed to join Schalke, the striker doesn't come cheap but the massive price is worth the player according to manager Mikki Sistermans, Tranquillo Barnetta will be going to Barcelona together with 20 million Pounds. Meanwhile Schalke also saw their bids for Kyle Walker and Riccardo Montolivo accepted, but news around here will follow later as their are more clubs looking to sign them. Another player who'll surely be joining Die Königsblauen is Memphis Depay, Schalke agreed a deal with PSV on the 18 year old striker. Many in Holland consider him as a very promising player and he'll be working on becoming a great striker at Schalke's youth academy.

Super Swoop for Chelsea!!!!!!!

Chelsea are glad to announce that they have splashed the capture of top class players.

1. Gerard Pique = 18.0M and David LUIZ and Michael ESSIEN

4.jpg

2. Sergio Aguero = 18.0M and Romelu LUKAKU and Marko MARIN

Manchester-Citys-Sergio-Aguero-will-not-be-in-the-Argentine-squad-that-faces-Chile-and-Venezuela-102364.jpg

3. Mesut Ozil = 20.0M and John Obi MIKEL and Daniel STURRIDGE

Mesut+Ozil+2012+RM.jpg

4. Luka Modric = 15.0M and Paulo FERREIRA and Raul MEIRELES

W11_Luka_Modric_ret_947500a.jpg

Sorry I havent posted recently., I have been busy, moved house etc..

I still play properly and log in almost every day, I just dont have the time to post sometimes..

Anyway, so far, only 2 transfers for Newcastle..

Van der Wiel - 90 RB

Pienaar - 89 - WING

2 additions so far, only the start on Tyneside..

Many a bids accepted, jsut waiting for them to complete.. And also many many more bids have been placed..

Its only just begun! Muhahahahaha :D:p

EDIT: also Venkrontrueblue11 can you explain the challenges again? I sort of understand' date=' but are they played as friendlies, how many can I play, and I assume I must challenge and allies team, but do they have to be in my division? ie. spanish ( I thought you said it was france vs portugal in div 3. :P)

thanks[/quote']

Challenges Rules

1. You can challenge a club in your own divisions of the opp. group

2. Challenge game are league games so while challenging you have to specify the date of the game you want to challenge for

3. 4 challenges per team but unlimited challenges can be accepted

4. You get 5 points for a challenge and -3 points for challenge lost. Though the team which has accepted the challenge just takes -1 point from the loose. Draw accounts for no points for the challenge while challenged teams get 1 point.

EDIT - I posted a thread announcing that due to signing of Zlatan and Silva by PSG French teams are moved to Division 2 and Spanish to 3 ..... plus Genoa will be replaced by Inter Milan ...... be alert mate :P

Challenges Rules

1. You can challenge a club in your own divisions of the opp. group

2. Challenge game are league games so while challenging you have to specify the date of the game you want to challenge for

3. 4 challenges per team but unlimited challenges can be accepted

4. You get 5 points for a challenge and -3 points for challenge lost. Though the team which has accepted the challenge just takes -1 point from the loose. Draw accounts for no points for the challenge while challenged teams get 1 point.

EDIT - I posted a thread announcing that due to signing of Zlatan and Silva by PSG French teams are moved to Division 2 and Spanish to 3 ..... plus Genoa will be replaced by Inter Milan ...... be alert mate :P

Ohh i get it now...

Chelsea Puts Young Players on Loan

||Axis Clubs do not even look at them :P||

Loan List Chelsea

1. Marouane Fellaini --- 90

2. Emboaba Oscar --- 87

3. Kevin De Bruyne --- 87

4. Oriol Romeu --- 86

5. Josh McEachran --- 82

Important Loan Information

1. Player will be loaned to the club which need the player the most

2. Players will on loan list only till 8th August after that no deals from Chelsea.

3. Players loan will be terminated if the develop concern, given less games and if not given frequent starting place.

Use the players wisely guys :)

250mgyt.png

Transfer News

RTEmagicP_090731_training_01.jpg

FC Schalke 04 are preparing for the new season

Gelsenkirchen - Schalke and its fans are looking forward to the new season, the last few days of training attracted thousands of fans all dressed in blue cheering their stars and celebrating a pleasent surprise because right now it seems that last season's top scorer Klaas-Jan "The Hunter" Huntelaar, will stay in Germany for now. The Germans were looking to exchange him for the top scorer of the EPL, Robin van Persie, but Arsenal decided to accept a French offer which means RvP will play for the bad guys. The Schalke fans didn't really care, they love Huntelaar and can't wait to see him on the pitch.

New Faces At The Veltins-Arena Part I

12927_1342944028.jpg

Alexis Sanchez

Chile

19/12/1988 (23)

Fwd/Wing - 92

Right footed

Brought as the new superstar of Gelsenkirchen, Sanchez has already won the hearts of many fans and no wonder if you have seen Sanchez play lately. The 23 year old striker made his debut at a very young age and has since then amazed many people with his skill. Not only should Sanchez be able to get a lot of assists for Huntelaar, he's also a great goal scorer himself and for that reason everyone at Schalke has high hopes for him.

3302_1342525837.jpg3679_1334764477.jpg

Ferreira Pepe | Javier Mascherano

Portugal | Argentina

26/2/1983 (29) | 8/6/1984 (28)

CB/DM - 93 | CB/DM - 93

Right footed | Right footed

An interesting couple to say the least, Ferreira Pepe and Javier Mascherano have been brought as more experienced centre back duo, replacing Matip and Papadopoulos. Ferreira Pepe is, according to many, one of the toughest centre backs playing football right now, he doesn't care too much about his opponent and will do pretty much anything to get the job done. Mascherano meanhwile is not really a centre back, the Argentinian midfielder came to Barcelona as centre midfield player but has been turned into a centre back during last season and he did quite good. Before they signed their contracts, manager Mikki Sistermans had a word with both of the players about any possible problems between the two due to the Madrid - Barcelona rivalry, but both players stated that that's a rivalry they can easily leave behind when they'll be playing together for the top spots in Germany. The fans can't wait to see them do their jobs.

2178_1339003758.jpg30068_1336744381.jpg

Riccardo Montolivo | Mauricio Isla

Italy | Chile

18/1/1985 (27) | 24/6/1988 (24)

CM/AM - 91 | RM/CM - 90

Right footed | Right footed

Another couple received with open arms, Riccardo and Mauricio will be forming the heart of Schalke's midfield and considering the relatively weak midfield the Germans used to have, its a great improvement and will give Schalke a better chance to dominate in midfield. Both players have been doing good lately and hopefully they'll be able to take that form with them to Gelsenkirchen to shine in the blue shirt of Schalke.

A deal has been struck between Valencia and Newcastle United, for the services of Hatem Ben Arfa..

It is believed that the deal will see Ben Arfa travel to the Mestalla, whilst 'The Special One' will allow young startlet Sergio Canales and 10M head towards Tyneside.

Normally a deal like this wouldnt go through, however I am happy to help out my Allies and allow it in this GW. Happy to have Canales added to my squad, as it is built on youth and for the future. :) Bit of a challenge :)

AthMadrid.png?t=1282941547

Atletico Sign Charismatic Duo

Atletico Madrid have completed their first two signings of the season.

250px-Xabi_Alonso_Euro_2012_vs_France_01.jpg

Xabi Alonso

The former Real Madrid holding midfielder has completed his move cross-town to spend the remaing years of his career at Atletico. He arrives after a successful season with Real and also having been the star of Spain's Euro 2012 campaign. He will be one of the key men for Atletico this season.

robinho-ac-milan.png

Souza Robinho

The Brazillian will be looking to make the most of his second stint in Spain after lukewarm seasons at Manchester City and AC Milan. He will be partnering the mercurial Falcao in attack.

Marseile have wrapped up a number of deals:

Pedro+Rodriguez+Best+Football+Player.jpg

The Spanish star is the marquee signing and despite being played on the bench at Barcelona, is a fantastic player and hopefully we get much more game-time next season.

My midfield duo

Alex-Song-007.jpg

tumblr_m5tt51AflO1qd3jd3o1_500.jpg

2 great midfielders here and was pleased to have secured both. Missed out on Vidal but I am really happy with these two.

More to come soon

Sporting CP News

Sporting CP had a very positive start after Omer Qaiser took over as a new manager. They won their first two matches, 2-0 from Atlético Madrid and 4-1 from FC Porto. The last match was a 1-1 draw against Internazionale. The two best players during the pre-season were F.SINAMA-PONGOLLE and D.Capel.

Omer Qaiser also changed almost the whole squad structure of Sporting CP by making 14 new signings.

Tansfers In:

• De Rossi
  • Danny Miguel
  • Del Piero
  • Diego Ribas
  • P Mexes
  • Bosingwa
  • Ansaldi
  • Glen Johnson
  • Micah Richards
  • Van Der Vaart
  • Arshavin