||Company of Heroes||

Venk.11

Re: ||Company of Heroes||

He clearly isnt a good manager then.. 1) He is losing with such a good team and 2) he quits when he loses..

Cannot handle the pressure.. Get some PM'S out to decent managers for our team ALLIES! :D

i‘m taking the psg..

i already qualified for psg but due to some reasons i was inactive during gameworld opens and club given to other one...

I will do my best for our franchise allies

Benfica reserves, including players like Miyachi and Melgarejo beat Napoli full team, including Cavani and Hamsik 2-1 in the cup. :D

Abdennour got a minor injury and will be back in four days, the same as Witsel. Gaitan is my other casualty who will be out for 2 weeks.

Edit: Also just for the record I have challenged Valencia on the 16th August. No response as yet. :)

Allies falling apart

H6yMi6fUB_1JR964xxG8RxsYArlNNn1lR5PWutchJjTu_SqTDqonWsMblT9ev1HbeI8TBPOOQoqo

After 2 rounds of being beated from the AXIS which brought them an advantage and they now lead with points against Allies this affected badly the Allies side by loosing two managers.

PSG and Athletic Club managers left the Game World already.

Are Allies feelling already preasure under their shoulders to face The Great Empire of AXIS?

One is for sure true that AXIS have taken over :)

I love how people're posting Axis propaganda on here' date=' right now the only place its acceptable to do so haha :P

(though we shouldn't go too far or course :o)[/quote']

hahahahaha there is nothing I want more in the world than to have a signature with a you know what on it:p