||Company of Heroes||

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||Company of Heroes|| Now that's what I call a signature!

Re: ||Company of Heroes|| Allies falling apart After 2 rounds of being beated from the AXIS which brought them an advantage and they now lead with points against Allies this affected badly the Al

Re: ||Company of Heroes|| 7th August 2022 Montreal 6 Years have gone by after the start of the war between the allies and the axis. Allies were totally dominating and were on the verge of a wi

Re: ||Company of Heroes||

Are there any vacancies in this GW' date=' chaps? It looks jolly entertaining.

I'm relatively new, but an active forumer and currently also participating in the High Rollers English Championship and the War Of The World European Championships.

Thanks in advance for any responses.[/quote']

Bayer Munich is available as the top job :) Well i would like to first ask any current manager who would like to manage Bayern Munich as it is the top job of Axis.

Few Important Changes

1. The Game World Logo has been Changed so is the first page of the game world, Hall of Fame Has been added.

2. iAwesome has swapped his club and is the new manager of Bayern Munich.

3. New Thread to keep records of the challenges made will be created.

4. A poll will be organised to choose the New Captain of the Axis Side.

Few Important Changes

1. The Game World Logo has been Changed so is the first page of the game world' date=' Hall of Fame Has been added.

27797314.jpg

i just swaped james rodriguez+victor moses for.. marcel shmelzer from dortmund.

Doing your self out of a bit there aren't you? :P

i need a center back..player exchange available ..B)

Any how' date=' good luck with Porto!

I'm Benfica - I might have some CBs available. :)

Few Important Changes

1. The Game World Logo has been Changed so is the first page of the game world, Hall of Fame Has been added.

Sounds good - Let us know when you've got the Challenge thread and Poll up. :)

"French LilleĀ“s Army Corps XI preparing their selves to the next grand military operation"

59a719d04189e0700938928456f5cd669e52a900.jpg

During the next days, XI Army Corps will move to the next theater. Those men will be based in Lisbon and fight from there.

- Charles N'ZOGBIA has completed his move to Lille OSC from Aston Villa for 9,000,000

- Rod FANNI has completed his move to Lille OSC from SC Internacional for 7,500,000

- Rio MAVUBA has completed his move to Lille OSC from Ajax for 11,000,000

getting a little disillusioned that the manager who went against team tactics and lost us the championship has been rewarded with a new team and possibly the captaincy. hahahahahaha you couldn't make this up:eek:. gonna hand Lazio over to a new pair of hands guys, good luck against the bstrd Allies;)

hahaha and no i'm not leaving because of IAwsome, he's brilliant, I'm merely giving someone a chance to do better than I did, my team were nearly relegated last year and I think a fresh mind in charge will maybe get more points also I'm signing up to new gameworlds including Apocalypse and werewolf and elimination and 10000BC and won't be able to give Axis the time it needs.........I fcking will always hate the Allies thoughB)

getting a little disillusioned that the manager who went against team tactics and lost us the championship has been rewarded with a new team and possibly the captaincy. hahahahahaha you couldn't make this up:eek:. gonna hand Lazio over to a new pair of hands guys' date=' good luck against the bstrd Allies;)[/b']

hahaha and no i'm not leaving because of IAwsome, he's brilliant, I'm merely giving someone a chance to do better than I did, my team were nearly relegated last year and I think a fresh mind in charge will maybe get more points also I'm signing up to new gameworlds including Apocalypse and werewolf and elimination and 10000BC and won't be able to give Axis the time it needs.........I fcking will always hate the Allies thoughB)

Venk(an ally) only did what needed to be done :P

hope u fail equally miserably in those new set ups as well ;)