||Company of Heroes||

Venk.11

Re: ||Company of Heroes||

Lol' date=' when i saw your post Tigerdon, ,,football lesson to Dortmund"...

This Allies are so lucky... i just hate them...

Yesterday i set a tactic for unmanaged sides, of course i should win... cause i saw Everton is unmanaged and later when i was offline Tigerdon i think u took over them and u set other tactics... and i lost... this is annoying... but next time will be different, i'm more than sure. You Allies can laugh but i/we will be back ![/quote']

Patrick dear no excuses Axis are total disgusting you know that :P

Champions Champions Champions!!!

Chelsea win the League

Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle United

Chelsea2_1.jpg

Chelsea were handed their second Major trophy in two years as they will lift the League Cup yet again. Chelsea put up a great show in league and are unbeaten in 18 games now. Go Allies! In other news Everton's new manager thrash Borussia Dortmund 6-2! :D

and i am relegated!!! :D

Yesterday i set a tactic for unmanaged sides, of course i should win... cause i saw Everton is unmanaged and later when i was offline Tigerdon i think u took over them and u set other tactics... and i lost... this is annoying... but next time will be different, i'm more than sure. You Allies can laugh but i/we will be back ![/quote']

The Allies are waiting:p:p:p:p:p

Haha you are bitter while we're just better. B)

Team Axis Says

I+have+an+army.jpg

Teams allies answers:

have_hulk.jpg

hahahahaha u have hulk??????????one man army:D:D.i wud lyk to gift him

Mamy-Poko-Pants-Pant-Style-Diapers-267x300.jpg

yesss we have an army.we respect each other and our enemies too.we win together' date='lose together and die together.we are team

[img']http://72.55.164.244:8090/image/image_gallery?uuid=f5485ea8-e199-422e-b072-873408666364&groupId=10156&t=1292942729607[/img]

and i just wanna say

if u want some come get some B):cool:

u knw u all are babies.i think every1 in allies should be gifted nappies.and if it is needed then i am ready to change every1s nappy in allies.come on justin and venkM8301595-Nappy_changing-SPL.jpghttp:

if you consider us as babies then you should know what babies do in nappy.:rolleyes:You'll have to clean it & then make us wear the washed one.:D:D:D

if you consider us as babies then you should know what babies do in nappy.:rolleyes:You'll have to clean it & then make us wear the washed one.:D:D:D

no prob mate.this is not a matter of concern becoz this things which happen in a nappy is usually seen in allies becoz u all are afraid of us.u suffer a lot.go justin!!venk u too go!!! this is SM,not kindergarten.here company of heroes reside.dnt wander here.plsssss:D:D:D:D