.:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks -

Elohim

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:.

Have applied for GAZIANTEPSPOR....Know nothing about them' date=' but for me they looked the best from what was left in Turkey. Was a toss up with them and SIVASSPOR but I like some of the youngsters so what the hell.[/quote']

yeah was looking at them aswell as an alternative due to cenk tosun, real nice player

yeah was looking at them aswell as an alternative due to cenk tosun' date=' real nice player[/font']

Yeah, I'll be hoping to use him in exchange for someone higher rated - to be honest beyond that I'm guessing it'll be mostly externals I'll be dealing with as I can't see too many wanting my players :rolleyes:

Yeah' date=' I'll be hoping to use him in exchange for someone higher rated - to be honest beyond that I'm guessing it'll be mostly externals I'll be dealing with as I can't see too many wanting my players :rolleyes:[/quote']

yeah same here on the external raiding, glad they haven't included belgium and switzerland just for that reason alone also mexico always has a few nice ones to pick up if needs be

kayserispor.gif

Kayserispor is a professional Turkish football club located in the city of Kayseri. Formed in 1966, Kayserispor are nicknamed Anadolu Yıldızı (The Star of Anatolia). The club colours are red and yellow, and the club play their home matches at Kadir Has Stadium

Today Kayserispor presented their new manager: Nick Big. The brazilian manager arrive the team to try to make them to arrive at the top of turkish football. This is what he said:

Arriving this club is a big honor for me. I alway wanted to manage a club in Turkey, and when this job offer appeared, i couldnt reject it. The club last glory was in 2008, and we will try to make this time back again. I will look to put Kayserispor at the top of turkish football.

yeah same here on the external raiding' date=' glad they haven't included belgium and switzerland just for that reason alone also mexico always has a few nice ones to pick up if needs be[/font']

Yeah it's gonna be competitive for some of those externals....:D

Roman Carlos takes control of Sivasspor.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Sivasspor were founded in 1967 and play their home games at 4 Eylül in Sivas. The club is also known as Yiğidolar.

Couldn't resist joining the Turkish league ;)

despite feeling fairly confident about BB once i started making offers i saw that i was pretty much going to be getting screwed over on p/e values so had to be a bit more conservative, whacked a fair few offers out there now its just a wait and see, and maybe i might pick a few of them up but i'm not all that confident if truth be told

I'm in negotiations for Bonucci and Debuchy

:P

Inter manager wanted me to swap Sow for Militi and Samuel :P

Going to fix the first post now, please can everyone post their teams and what country that team is from ?

I'm in negotiations for Bonucci and Debuchy
:P

Inter manager wanted me to swap Sow for Militi and Samuel :P

Going to fix the first post now' date=' please can everyone post their teams and what country that team is from ?[/center']

Besiktas, Turkey

Archived