.:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks -

Elohim

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:.

Yup. Reject it fine' date=' but to actually put effort in to say its insulting. And why he's selling Griezmann for cash anyway idk[/quote']

Because some people are complete nutters ! Haha

:P PSG manager sold Nene for 20 million in 175 ... and he's bound to rise to 91 in the next changes ... this one is selling an 88 for 20 xD

I'm in negotiations for Bonucci and Debuchy
:P

Inter manager wanted me to swap Sow for Militi and Samuel :P

Going to fix the first post now' date=' please can everyone post their teams and what country that team is from ?[/center']

I picked up Bordeaux in France :)

goals a plenty in BB's first friendly game

Dan James steered Istanbul BB to victory against Cittadella.

Istanbul BB outclassed Cittadella and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Webo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Akan and Tom were also amongst the goalscorers.

BadgeBirmingham_City.png

Butland & Redmond Available; Cash Sale

Two of Birmingham City's young stars, Team GB goalkeeper Jack Butland and young winger Nathan Redmond are both available until midnight tomorrow night.

Both players will only be sold if the right deal is found. Looking for higher-rated players with the potential to receive decent minutes for their clubs next season for each player, or two young prospects of a similar/slightly lower rating. Position isn't overly important in a deal for Redmond, but will need a goalkeeper with potential or minutes plus another player for Butland. Cash or loans as a significant part of the offer will not be considered, but either could be useful to seal a deal.

All other players are on the transfer list for cash, including Curits Davies, Nikola Zigic, and Peter Lovenkrands.

BadgeBirmingham_City.png

Butland & Redmond Available; Cash Sale

Two of Birmingham City's young stars' date=' Team GB goalkeeper [b']Jack Butland[/b] and young winger Nathan Redmond are both available until midnight tomorrow night.

Both players will only be sold if the right deal is found. Looking for higher-rated players with the potential to receive decent minutes for their clubs next season for each player, or two young prospects of a similar/slightly lower rating. Position isn't overly important in a deal for Redmond, but will need a goalkeeper with potential or minutes plus another player for Butland. Cash or loans as a significant part of the offer will not be considered, but either could be useful to seal a deal.

All other players are on the transfer list for cash, including Curits Davies, Nikola Zigic, and Peter Lovenkrands.

You better sell me Redmond !!

Sheffield Wednesday -

Took the Championship outfits should be a lot of fun.

The offer for Vincenzo IAQUINTA of Juventus from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Big report too come on the Italy striker and my take over!

npower.jpg

Sheffield-Wednesday.png

contract_signing.jpg

Can The New Coach Step Up Game!

Late last night championship outfits Sheffield Wednesday names young English coach Mattuie Beckett there new manager on a three year contract. The young coach who has a great CV in the world of football with 30 cups too his name has said he is now hoping too take Wednesday back too the EPL and shock the world by showing ex EPL sides Bolton, Blackburn and more that they can take the fight too the league this season. When the coach took over the chairman give him 100% backing and has told the coach any cash that comes in for players will go too the coach for new players not 1% will be taken by the chairman, the side needs too have some new depth and with the backing the coach has said he feels he can make Sheffield Wednesday a top team again.

Vincenzo-Iaqunta.jpg

Manager Shows Intentions With Star Signing!

With the new season kicking off this weekend Sheffield Wednesday has shocked everyone with the signing of Italian Striker Vincenzo Iaquinta, the 32 year old who has left Italy champions Juventus for a three year deal with the championship outfits cost a reported three million and the coach has said he is our out most payed player but he is not here for the cash yes 24k a game is a big price but when you want a star player you have too pay this. It is expected the star will be placed in the number 9 kit this season and he has said he hopes too show the world his power and show why he is still one of the best Striker none too man.

think overall i'm going to approach this BB team differently from how i do most builds,

still going to be trying to bring in as many as possible from externals but i think the main big parts of this team are going to come in a little later along the ways,

i'll be happy enough as long as i get atleast half the players that i've bid for although it is looking unlikely although i do know alot of times the biggest bids don't neccesarily win as some teams go o.t.t with there offers and end getting alot of them cancelled through lack of funds

Athletic club news!

Pleased to announce the immenant signing of Moura Lucas of sao paulo

cost more than i would usually pay but he maybe the most in demand

player of the moment

This deal paves the way for others to leave such as

Javi Martinez

Iker Munain

Paris saint germain lead the way with an excellent package deal

Anyone else intersted needs to contact me or bid as im close to agreeing

a deal for both of them very soon

a decent goalkeeper included could swing the deal