.:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks -

Elohim

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:.

all my offers just went abd, got a few uncontested, a few that i think i've won and some that by the looks of it i haven't got a hope in hells chances of pulling of put as i've kept all my bids within my transfer budget just going to leave them all open and hope a few have over stretched themselves

150px-Be%C5%9Fikta%C5%9F_Jimnastik_Kul%C3%BCb%C3%BC.svg.png

First Signing For Besiktas

600full-diniyar-bilyaletdinov.jpg

Besiktas have confirmed that Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is due to arrive in Istanbul to undergo a medical after agreeing a 9m fee with Spartak Moscow. An Wing/Am was top of list at the start of the season and this deal brings quality to the club. A couple of deals have been agreed with various clubs, but the players are in negotiations with various clubs.

Some good news for my Sheffield Wednesday,

ex Roma star Marco Cassetti is joining for a mear three million he has a value of over six so will make a nice profit and get a 87 for the time.

Del Piero now this is a hard one if all gose too play Juventus should be out of cash before they pay out 15M too get him back so a nice 10.4M for a 90 is always good.

If that fails as I feel it will Reo-Coker and Owen Hargreaves will be the fall back on players as feel I have won both of them, and also in the hunt on Owen the trio should do real nice here till off there bands.

25923__full_news.jpg

SIVASSPOR SIGN BIGLIA

Biglia.jpeg

Sivasspor manager Roman Carlos officially announced the signing of RSC Anderlecht captain Lucas Biglia today.

Biglia attracted the attention of several clubs including Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Athletic Club, however decided to join Turkish Giants (don't laugh!) Sivasspor.

Biglia will now take over the role as club captain from Hayrettin Yerlikaya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My aim was to win atleast one of the battles for a top external, so naturally i am very pleased with this signing.

I lost 2 players, sadly including Grosicki and paid £3,569,000 for Biglia, yet SM was on form as ever with this record breaking news:

Record crowd watches RSC Anderlecht. 3,569,000 fans turned out to watch RSC Anderlecht against Sivasspor breaking the previous home record attendance.

Class!

;)

Bursaspor-logo-EB769C21BB-seeklogo.com.gif

Football_-_Premier__441343t.jpg

Youssouf Mulumbu First To Join Bursaspor

Last Night a deal was struck with West Bromwich Albion that saw highly rated midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu join Turkish outfit Bursaspor. The 25 year old midfielder joined a part exchange deal, which saw two reserves in Gustav Svensson and Aslantas head the other direction to West Bromwich Albion, also we understand that Mulumbu is to be joined at Bursaspor by his former team mate Peter Odemwienge the highly rated Nigerian striker wanted out at the Hawthornes so Justice capitalised on the chance to bring him to Turkey. Also Joining up with Bursaspor is young English striker Jake Jervis, the striker joined in a undisclosed deal from Championship side Birmingham City. Whilst Bursaspor did miss out on Brazilian Claudemir from Copenhagen. More news shortly.

43893_1321588695.jpg

Jake Jervis now a Bursaspor player

npower.jpg

Sheffield-Wednesday.png

Apr_5F00_bootspot_5F00_12_5F00_jame.jpg

He Is Back And Will Have More Too Come!

David James and Crespo are all but set for Championship football this season with names like Appiah also having medical's with the outfits coach Beckett has said he hopes too push for a top half finish this season!!

npower.jpg

Sheffield-Wednesday.png

Football_-_Premier__684734t.jpg

Manager Pull's Off World Class Signing!

It has been compleat, after playing for names like Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Manchester City and even been got his name on the cap's for England Owen Hargreaves has signed a two year deal with Championship outfits Sheffield Wednesday. The 31 year old has said this is not a step back for him, it was a easy disition too join up with there new coach and he has said he hopes too make a impact this season. Fans have already been out in numbers saying who will be next for there squad.

Marco-Cassetti-laughs14092010AI300.jpg

Italy Part Two!

With the signing of Iaquinta yesterday Sheffield Wednesday has used that deal too lure ex Roma defender Cassetti too there squad. The 35 year old has made it clear his three year deal is not for cash but for first team football. The star who turned down a multi million pound switch too end his playing days in Russian football has said the new coach is taking this club in the right direction and he now hopes too see more big names join him and the overs in joining up with the Championship side and making this team one of the best again.

actually picked up quite a mixed bag from the first round of transfers and picked up one player i wasn't expecting to get at all,

already whacked in my offers now for my 2nd shopping spree. hopefully get a higher % of these lads signed as there not as desirable to the larger clubs out there.

so far the new faces that have joined BB are

4038_1338922376.jpg

A.isaksson

88ov gk

27421_1318279724.jpg

A.Kirm

86ov wing/fwd

13742_1313616695.jpg

O.Martinez

87ov am/wing

21866_1335168011.jpg

G.Muresan

86ov dm/cb

9274_1316528942.jpg

R.Juhasz

88ov cb

5343_1319214844.jpg

J.Rojas

86ov cb/lb

kayserispor_156513.png

"We want to be a Turkey giant."

This was what Kayserispor's coach, Nick Big, told the press after his team presented some new players for the season. After the brazilians Sergio Manoel (60) and Cidinho (77), that were presented at the morning and are expected to be just players to complete the squad, at nigh the club chairman presented some first team players for next season.

Vaclav Kadlec

kadlec.jpg?width=300&height=300

The first player to arrive was the czech wonder kid, Vaclav Kadlec (85), that is only 20 years old. For him, Kayresispor had to beat the competition of football giants, such as Tottenham, Udinese and Arsenal. He will be the teams hope of goals for the season.

Václav KADLEC has completed his move to Kayserispor from Sparta Praha for 131,000 plus Deyvison BOBO and Gökhan DEGIRMENCI . All other offers were turned down.

Aleksandar Dragovic

Aleksandar-Dragovic-2.jpg

Dragovic (87) was the club biggest ambition for the season. After an amazing season for FC Basel, the coach said that he would do everything that was necessary to bring the 21 year old for his team. With no doubts he is the club biggest signing for the season. There are also rumours that he can maybe be the team captain.

Aleksandar DRAGOVIC has completed his move to Kayserispor from FC Basel for 6,975,000 plus Diego BISESWAR and Ömer SISMANOGLU . All other offers were turned down.

Mohamed Aboutrika

090116aboutrika_303.jpg

The 33 year old player from Egypt is the higher rated player to sign for Kayserispor. Aboutrika (88) came as an uncontested player and he has a 3 season contract.

Mohamed ABOUTRIKA has completed his move to Kayserispor from Al Ahly in a swap deal for Alexandre CLEYTON and Emre SAHIN

Fausto Pinto

t_cruz_azul_fausto_pinto-1379682.jpg

Fausto Pinto (87) is a flexible player that can play in the left-back or in the right-back, what can help Nick Big to find a new player now that Safari's deal was turned down.

Fausto PINTO has completed his move to Kayserispor from Cruz Azul for 1,000,000 plus Nadir CIFTCI and Sefa YILMAZ . All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Umut BULUT of Toulouse from Antalyaspor has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88 rated striker for £9.3m which is my whole budget but happy to pay it to bring in a decent rated striker.

Will be selling off all of the first team then re investing in new players so if by the off chance any of my players interest anyone just stick in a bid :)

200px-PAOemblem.svg.png

cbb54cd72826347d78a9564f3acbbdb1.jpg

Players come in and out of Panathinaikos as Adam Johnson completes move.

Panathinaikos have been very busy in the transfer market briniging in plenty of new faces. There biggest signing however has to be 25 year-old Adam Johnson from Manchester City. He completed his move earlier today for the price of Sebastián Leto and Charis Mavrias. This was a real big signing for manager Mark as he had stated his intension for revamping the whole team. This transfer allows Panathinaikos football club to advance in the football stage with a great talent coming in.

Mark also made some other signings to strengthen his squad. The players who came in to the club are José Pinto, Luis Perea, Achille Emana and Alexander Frei. These signings add some class to a football team that may have never been so strong before. However, some players did depart but Mark knows he still has some time to bring in other players to strenghen his squad.

4052.jpg4106_1260696297.jpg2737_1313599309.jpg2781_1314636642.jpg

Players who have also joint Panathinaikos.

Athletic clubs deal for lucas reversed

Herrera and de marcus return

Fed up with this now will be the last time I pay for a team

Just waiting for munain deal to be reversed and if it is

I will not be managing a fair few clubs where this has happened to me

DARTFORD FINISH THEIR DEALINGS

After a busy few days Dartford have officially spent up.

First in were 3 loans from Manchester United

Sam Johnstone 76 GK

Ryan Tunnicliffe 80 CM

Federico Macheda 83 CF

These will be great additions for the season

Permanent Signings, main deals

spacer.gif

Dartford have managed to sign George WILLIAMS from Fulham on a deal believed to be around £350,000.

spacer.gif

Dartford have managed to sign Teeboy KAMARA from Adelaide United on a deal believed to be around £54,000 plus Jacob ERSKINE.

spacer.gif

Dartford have managed to sign Matt LECOINTE from Plymouth Argyle on a deal believed to be around £55,000.

spacer.gif

Dartford have swapped Jon WALLIS for Aleksey CHERKASOV of Sillamäe Kalev.

spacer.gif

Mathias BERGE has moved to Dartford from Sarpsborg 08 FF in an exchange deal for Stephen SMITH.

spacer.gif

Newcastle Jets have sold Mitch COOPER to Dartford on a deal believed to be around £80,000.

spacer.gif

Dartford have swapped Tony STOKES for Moritz BAUER of Grasshopper-Club.

spacer.gif

Cammy SMITH has shocked Aberdeen fans by moving to Dartford for £210,000.

spacer.gif

Kane FERDINAND has moved to Dartford from Southend United on a deal believed to be around £100,000.

spacer.gif

Michael KEANE has shocked Manchester United fans by moving to Dartford for £300,000.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Mart LIEDER has shocked Vitesse fans by moving to Dartford for £300,000.

spacer.gif

Milan have sold Kingsley UMUNEGBU to Dartford on a deal believed to be around £50,000.

spacer.gif

Dartford have managed to sign Dan BURN from Fulham on a deal believed to be around £20,000.

Also got a few chinese players all rated 70-72 and under 20 years old as squad fillers, ready for the season now and the Play-offs are the target.

Radnicki complete Gokdemir swoop

Ali-Gokdemir.jpg

Serbian side Radnicki this morning confirmed the purchase of Azerbaijan midfield Ali Gokdemir from German side Hannover 96.

The 20 year old midfielder signs on the dotted line for circa 300k.

npower.jpg

Sheffield-Wednesday.png

Mikael-Forssell-101117-AfterScoring-R300.jpg

Rival's At War For Fin Striker!

It is beleaved that Finland Striker Mikael Forssell is too under go a medical with both sides of Sheffield before making a disition on what club he wants too play for. The 31 year old is under going a medical with Wednesday but will soon hed too United but press are saying the ex Birmingham star seems set too make a switch too Sheffield Wednesday im a multi million pound deal.

54056.jpg52416_1336657207.jpg

Dutch Duo Set For Championship Football!

In a deal worth a reported 1.2 million Dutch youth's Jerry Van Ewijk and Wimilio Vink have left behind Dutch outfits Vitesse and have signed with English Championship outfits Sheffield Wednesday. The duo aged 20 and 18 signed four and three year deals and coach Mattuie Beckett has said it will not be long before the duo are showing England what they can do and playing first team football here, both are in the line up against Zenit in a pree season clash and we hope they can show some sign of there greatness for the long term ahead in this clash.

Athletic clubs deal for lucas reversed

Herrera and de marcus return

Fed up with this now will be the last time I pay for a team

Just waiting for munain deal to be reversed and if it is

I will not be managing a fair few clubs where this has happened to me

Sign of the times when a younsgter is bought and all these kids who miss out click report one lucky one gets through and that's it, do what i do and just buy oldies they never get reversed :D

The offer for Free Agent Hérold GOULON from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Free Agent David SUAZO from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. David SUAZO will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

1.5M over the Mik deal so pulled out on him letting our arch rival's have him and this helps my depth more with a 83 and 85 joining.

Archived