.:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks -

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. Good lad ! I'll sell ya Kuyt for the ayew brothers

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. Come on then Alos all the good ones will be good The good thing about buying a free agent is that the transfer wont get reversed

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks - coming in a few days late was a nightmare .... current accepted bids. and the completed deals Also signed Romain Alessandrini am

Re: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks -

Bursaspor-logo-EB769C21BB-seeklogo.com.gif

Bursaspor News

Bursaspor-vs-Besiktas-006.jpg

Pre-Season With Bursaspor and all things Bursaspor

During the pre-season ahead of the season fourth coming, Justice knew he had to get a few wins under his belt as well as also being able to bring in a number of new players, in order to put any kind of challenge with the likes of Fenerbarche, Galatasaray and Besiktas for a Title spot or even just pushing for SMFA competition. The 'small' Turkish side begain by bringing in players such as midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu . The 25 year old midfielder joined a part exchange deal, which saw two reserves in Gustav Svensson and Aslantas head the other direction to West Bromwich Albion, And Also Jake Jervis joined the Turkish outfit for £2million from Birmingham City. Rumours in Turkey began to speculate that Nigerian striker Peter Odemwingie was to complete his move to the Turkish club, and that he did last night a deal was reached between the two sides and now Odemwingie joins his former team mate Mulumbu at Bursaspor. That was not the only deal completed by Bursaspor last night. Isrealian midfielder Beram Kayal completed his switch from SPL side Celtic to Bursaspor. The 24 year old was Top target for Bursaspor and they are said to be very pleased with his arrival. The third deal completed was for highly rated Swiss midfielder Valentin Stocker, the highly rated midfielder passed his medical and completed his switch from FC Basel. Then came the signing of Goalkeeper Sinan Bolat, the Turkish goalkeeper returns to his native land from Belgium the former Standard Liege stopper is to become the new Bursaspor Number 1. Sacha Kljestan and Jakob Rzeznicack also completed moves to Bursaspor in a busy night for the Turkish side, in more recent transfer news Colin Kazim-Kazim (Kazim Richards), has recently completed his switch from rivals Galastasary to join up with Bursapsor the English born Turk, is set to help Justice out alot to communicate with his Turkish players. Another big name to have joined the ranks at Bursaspor are, Yasser Al Qahtani, the Saudi player joined Al Hilal earlier this week along with Goalkeeping Duo Tomas Mejias who arrived from Real Madrid and Fabian Giefer the German Goalkeeper who arrived from Fortuna Dussledorf. So After much success within the Transfer market, bringing in top class players to Turkey, Justice also wanted high morale ahead of next season, and so The had a number of pre-season matches...

The Results of pre season are as follows:

Everton 3-2 Bursaspor

Bursaspor 4-1 Vitesse

West Brom 0-1 Bursaspor

Bursaspor 1-0 Krybas

Bursaspor 2-0 Paninoios

Bursaspor 3-2 Norwich

Armenia Beiefield 0-2 Bursaspor

Monaco 3-0 ]Bursaspor

I'm more than pleased with how our pre-season has gone, we faced some easy games and some not so easy games, I also was able to try out some new tactics and experiment and see what player best fits what position and who deserves a first team spot or chance when we face Mersin IY on the first game of the season. This is the team that will be starting against Mersin IY along with the substitutes...

The Team:

Starting XI

------Bolat(86)------

--Rzezinack(85)--Aziz(85)--Mateos(85)--Agulair(86)--

--Stocker(87)--Kayal(87)--Mulumbu(87)--Kazim-Kazim(87)--

------Odemwingie(88)----------Al Qahtani(87)------

|SUBS:|Giefer(78)|Kas(84)|Kljestan(86)|Ipek(86)|Ari(80)| Bahadir(85)|Biester(84)|

Star Man: Beram Kayal(87)

32154_1318262022.jpg

Kayal started his career as a striker in the various Youth teams of Maccabi Haifa and scored many goals before taking on the role of a midfielder. Despite only being 16 years old at the time, he moved up to the Maccabi Haifa under-19 team for the 2004-05 campaign and excelled as part of the team that won a League and Cup double. Kayal was named the League's Outstanding Player.He made his first-team debut for Maccabi Haifa at the end of the 2005-06 season in a 2-1 win over Maccabi Petah Tikva which sealed Maccabi's third League title in a row at the age of 17 making two appearances that season. In the 2006-07 season, he made six appearances in all competitions, but took on the role of captain of the under-19 team that won another League and Cup double. He scored a hat-trick in a league win against Beitar Jerusalem.In the 2007-08 season Kayal became a first team regular featuring 36 times in the first-team. After that he became an integral part of the team and enjoyed success in subsequent seasons winning the Premier League and Toto Cup.During the 2007 Torneo di Viareggio youth tournament in Italy, Kayal was praised by the Italian press for a Man of the match performance against their counterparts from Fiorentina. Both Corriere della Sera and Gazzetta dello Sport seemed to be astonished to learn that he was an Arab on an Israeli team and took a great amount of time to learn more about him. Celtic On 29 July 2010, Kayal signed a four-year deal with Scottish Premier League side Celtic and was given the number 33 shirt.

Kayal made his debut for Celtic against FC Utrecht on 19 August 2010 and showed his full potential by getting off to the best possible start, setting up the opening goal of the game for Efraín Juárez and winning the Man of the Match award. In September 2010 he suffered a setback and was out of action for three months due to a hernia injury which required surgery. He made his return as a substitute on 26 December against St Johnstone, and was restored to the starting line-up in a 2-0 win over Rangers at Ibrox on 2 January 2011.

His performances won him the SPL Player of the Month award for January 2011, and the praise of Celtic manager Neil Lennon. His determination and competitive attitude played a key part in his side's success in his first season in Scottish football. On 9 April 2011, Kayal captained the side in a 1-0 win over St Mirren.He scored his first goal for Celtic in a 1-0 SPL win over St Johnstone on 12 April 2011. His first home goal was a long range effort against Dundee United on 1 May 2011. On 4 May, Kayal had to be taken off in the second half of an SPL match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle because of suspected concussion after a collision with Ross Tokely.Kayal sustained a fractured wrist in the same incident and subsequently missed the rest of the 2010-11 season.

Kayal captained Celtic for the second time on 10 September 2011, against Motherwell in the SPL, leading the team to a 4-0 victory at Celtic Park. He was made captain while Scott Brown was out with an ankle injury. Therefore Justice opted to sign an experienced and talented midfielder and when he found out that he was available for such a bargain price, the Isreal international joined in a Undisclosed part exchange initially however we have learned that it was a trade which saw Batalla and Cigran move to Glasgow, Justice is said to be very happy with how it has all panned out ahead of tomorrows game.

Bursaspor vs Mersin IY

Tomorrow: Kick off 8:00GMT

The offer for Vegar Eggen HEDENSTAD of Stabæk IF from Brescia has been accepted

Just joined Freiburg in the Bundesliga B)

Hedenstad joins Freiburg from Norwegian side Stabaek after he completed a medical on Tuesday and agreed to personal terms.

"With Vegar Eggen Hedenstad, we have found a player who can help us as a full back," said Freiburg's director of sport Dirk Dufner.

"He is regarded as a major talent in Scandinavia with an outstanding amount of experience with 96 league appearances. Now he will get the chance to develop further with us in the Bundesliga."

The 21-year-old played in 15 games for Norway's Under-21 side, and has earned his first two caps for the senior national team this year.

The newspaper articles are just full of people moaning (basically just the PSG manager and people responding) about deals. Think its clear that he's the guy thats been reporting deals.

From the newspaper (PSG quoting himself):

Griezemann for cash only is bull and you know it.

Let me see it otherwise I will report it again.

Any deal that is one sided he reports, called me a cheater cos i got akinfeev for artur and luisao and 6 mil, if a manager gets in touch and asks for that should i turn round and say no thank you as i think i'm getting the better deal :rolleyes:

Wonder if Mike Ashley did that when liverpool came back with the 35 million he asked for to sell him

Any deal that is one sided he reports' date=' called me a cheater cos i got akinfeev for artur and luisao and 6 mil, if a manager gets in touch and asks for that should i turn round and say no thank you as i think i'm getting the better deal :rolleyes:

Wonder if Mike Ashley did that when liverpool came back with the 35 million he asked for to sell him[/quote']

Exactly, he's trying to dictate what deals other people do. Needs to let people get on with it. He's complaining about someone selling Griezmann for 20m. If people want to sell for cash let them. 20m can get you 2 89s if you do it right, where chairman are unlikely to let someone offer that.

Im manager of Everton guys' date=' only now joined the forum :)[/quote']

Welcome!

Sivasspor.gif

Sivasspor set for season opener

I should imagine for the only time during this season, i have a fully fit squad to choose from going into this evenings season opener at home to Elazigspor.

On the field of play, club captain Biglia will be hoping to lead his team to all 3pts in front of an optimistic home crowd.

Come on!

;)

the newspaper articles are doing my head in' date=' i dont even pay attention to other peoples deals. smfa should do something to people who keep reporting deals.[/quote']

I made a bug report about it (only way you can contact them it seems) and they just sent me an automated response.

Got 12m to spend but not a lot on offer for cash atm, so going to try and get some prospects in unless a suitable player becomes available for cash. First game of season is against one of the 2 un-managed teams in turkey Karabükspor. Should see me pick up a nice 3 pts but you never know. Only made 2 adjustments for 1st team with 2x 88 rated players coming in. Goalkeeper AUDARD and Wing/AM BILYALETDINOV.

kayserispor_156513.png

Now we are complete...

Just yesterday Kayserispor managed to finish their first team for the season. Trying to find a good RB and DM in the market was very hard, so we looked for external options. After loosing the bids for two players, this is what was left for us...

Francisco Silva

Francisco+Silva.png

Francisco Silva (85) came in from Universidad Catolica and he arrives to be the starter DM beside Bajramovic, and his function will be to get the Kayserispor midfield stronger, because it is the weaker area from the team.

Francisco SILVA has completed his move to Kayserispor from Universidad Católica in a swap deal for Abdullah DURAK and Mbaye Diop BABACAR

Paulo Jorge

4997080105_6bc6160e16_m.jpg

The 31 years old portuguese player Paulo Jorge (86) will be the starter of the RB for the season; but the manager, Nick Big left it clear that he will try to get rid of him after the end of his TB.

Paulo JORGE has completed his move to Kayserispor from Al Ittihad for 900,000 plus Franco CANGELE and Semih AYDILEK

Starting XI

Very happy with an average rating of 86. Here is my starting XI:

Navarro 85

Paulo Jorge 86 - Victorino 87 - Dragovic 87 - Pinto 87

Ozcal 84 - Silva 85 - Bajramovic 84 - Aboutrika 88

Kadlec 85 - Amrabat 86

tonight's match report

Dan James earned a draw with Istanbul BB against Antalyaspor.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Istanbul BB and Antalyaspor in their Division 1 fixture.

Martinez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cejas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

KARABÜKSPOR 1-1 BESIKTAS

SAME OLD STORY

For yet another GW can only manage a draw despite seriously dominating the game.

Besiktas JK dominated much of the play against Karabükspor but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Almeida scored the only goal for Besiktas JK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Veria 1-2 Panathinaikos

Adam Johnson (12)

Nikos Georgiadis (38)

Achille Emana (48)

adam-johnson_1618174c.jpg

Adam Johnson's debut in the Greek league was a huge success as Panathinaikos defeat Veria 2-1 with Adam Johnson on the score sheet gaining the man of the match award. This win gives Panathinaikos a great start to the new season and allows them to have a great platform to build upon.

There was a lot of questions asked of Adam Johnson's move to Panathinaikos but today he proved that his move will be a success as he curled in a beautiful free-kick to give his new team the lead. People had wondered if he had matured as a player and he proved it tonight. This performance has given all Panathinaikos fans something to be excited about.

gj1xqks20ztn.jpg

However, there was another performance which really stood out in today's match The performance of Achille Emana proved that he was worth what the club had paid for him. He scored a crucial goal in the 48th minute which proved to be the winner. Overall, Emana had a great game and was only out-shined by Adam Johnson.

This is a great start to the season for Panathinaikos. Even though it was not a huge win we showed that we can get the job done even when away from home. Hopefully we can build on this momentum and I hope we can keep it up for the game against Panionios on Wednesday.

Riferimento: .:The Official Thread Of GC 176:. - Revolution of the Turks -

Great start! :)

Angelo Ranieri steered Real Salt Lake to victory against Chivas USA.

Real Salt Lake beat Chivas USA 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Akpala scored both of the goals for Real Salt Lake and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Beat Elohim 3-2 in a thrilling season opener.

Went 2-0 down in the first 2 minutes, before coming back to 2-2 and then Elmander popped up with the winner to complete the turn around in the 87th minute. Stats wise, we hammered them:rolleyes:

Great stuff