Ratings Different in different game worlds

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but need some help. I have Jose Morales RB Sevilla in a few squads. I recently found out his soccer wiki rating is 77 but in some of my game worlds his rating is 70, others it is 77. I sent a bug report about 2 weeks ago but nothing seems to have happened. An example is EC 10556. Any suggestions?

Riferimento: Ratings Different in different game worlds

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but need some help. I have Jose Morales RB Sevilla in a few squads. I recently found out his soccer wiki rating is 77 but in some of my game worlds his rating is 70' date=' others it is 77. I sent a bug report about 2 weeks ago but nothing seems to have happened. An example is EC 10556. Any suggestions?[/quote']

lol.......i see this bug too, but i don't know why it happened! :)

Re: Ratings Different in different game worlds

I bought Jose Morales too as he looked a good prospect.

He didn't go up at the ratings update so I offloaded him. He's still 70 in both by GW's. Odd to hear you find he is 77 in some of yours!

Have you also noted that sometimes in your squad tab, the player ratings are said to have changed on a given date and then not happened???

One example I mentioned on the forum previously was Mario Gomez, widely expected to increase from 93 to 94. In my GW's, it says his rating changed on 23 Mar 2012 (the date of the ratings update), and yet his rating remains at 93! And, no, his position has changed, either... Is he 94 in any other GW's??

• 3 weeks later...