Sign in to follow this  
iamyourfather

Unhappy Players Reply

With the sheer amount of unhappy players im SM it's making the game a little unrealistic (there aren't that many unhappy players in real life) I understand why Sm do it, to get player back to there real life clubs if possible and to prevent large squads of 90+ players which no-one else is able to buy (it is a good idea, if on a smaller scale) so I think we should have a right to reply.

We could have a few set answers to give to the players when they become unhappy (such as they will play most games, but will be rested (just an example) and if some can like the answer straight away and become happy others stay as they are - there could also be a process upon if you promise a player 20 games say, and they don't play that many, then their unhappy level goes up by two, rather than the current one.

But on the whole it would give us a chance to reply to the unhappiness instead of losing a player who is playing 30 odd games a season, but still not happy. :rolleyes:

Re: Unhappy Players Reply

With the sheer amount of unhappy players im SM it's making the game a little unrealistic (there aren't that many unhappy players in real life) I understand why Sm do it' date=' to get player back to there real life clubs if possible and to prevent large squads of 90+ players which no-one else is able to buy (it is a good idea, if on a smaller scale) so I think we should have a right to reply.

We could have a few set answers to give to the players when they become unhappy (such as they will play most games, but will be rested (just an example) and if some can like the answer straight away and become happy others stay as they are - there could also be a process upon if you promise a player 20 games say, and they don't play that many, then their unhappy level goes up by two, rather than the current one.

But on the whole it would give us a chance to reply to the unhappiness instead of losing a player who is playing 30 odd games a season, but still not happy. :rolleyes:[/quote']

But a player who should be getting first team non stop wants to be played all the time.They need 70-75% game time a season.Concerns stop managers from hogging all the good players in the gameworld.Meaning he has too play everyone if he wants to keep them all.If he can't play someone he should let someone eles have them.But i don't think its unrealistic as i wouldn't be happy to be on the bench or never get a game.

Re: Unhappy Players Reply

Im happy with the player concerns but feel its not 100% right

i have many squads of around 16-20 players

yes i have my 1st 11 then the rest are back up

my 1st team players will player around 25-35 Lge games per season (no cup games)

then my back up players will play ALL cup games plus around 10 Lge games per season and will play around 27 games per season

it seems playing 27 lge games keeps them happy.. but playing a mix of 27 cup and lge games and they get concerns

why do cup games not count to a players happyness??

i have 2 players both on 24 games this season one is a lge player and has no concerns but the cup player with the same number of games in level 3 concern?