Name: Tony Watt

Club: Celtic FC

Nationality: Scottish

Date of Birth: 29.12.1993 / 18 years

Height: 6ft 0in

Position: Striker

Database: Yes

About Tony Watt:

Tony Watt Played 19 games and scored 14 goals in the League at u19's level.

Watt made his First Team Celtic debut on 22 April 2012, coming on as a substitute in a 3-0 win over Motherwell. He scored two goals within five minutes of coming on as a substitute. In the Next-Gen Series Tony Watt played all 6 games and scored 3 goals two of which were against Barcelona Home and Away. Overall for the U19's hes played 28 games and netted 21 goals.

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vAlqh28HiM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypvrWMa8INk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Tony Watt - Celtic U19's Striker

He'll be rated 83/84 by the seasons end* id say (hope.. think he'l score more and get gametime, even in europe).. wont go higher as stokes etc only have 86 despite all their goals.. can't see it anyway.. keep him till then then sell, unless your a small team on SM id keep him just a little longer.

I see no reason why he cant become a high 80 or even 90. He is only 18 and has pace, height and a great finishing ability. With Stokes injured at the minute and Hooper yet to hit form Watt could get more than his fair share of chances this year in the Celtic team. A good season for the youngster say 20 + goals which is more than plausible given the lack of competition for Celtic in the coming seasons and potential Champions League appearances his value could rocket and I see many English clubs being interested in him this time next year!

I see no reason why he cant become a high 80 or even 90. He is only 18 and has pace' date=' height and a great finishing ability. With Stokes injured at the minute and Hooper yet to hit form Watt could get more than his fair share of chances this year in the Celtic team. A good season for the youngster say 20 + goals which is more than plausible given the lack of competition for Celtic in the coming seasons and potential Champions League appearances his value could rocket and I see many English clubs being interested in him this time next year![/quote']

Ha settle down, he won't be a 90 any time soon. He will get his chance though with Stokes being out and Bangura sent back to AIK on loan.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...