Official Stoke City FC Thread

Ben-SCFC

Re: Official Stoke City FC Thread

Everyone knows how to how a joke' date=' plus I'm pretty sure you don't know either of us in person? I can guarantee the people of Stoke know how to have good laugh much more than you do. Shame you are serious about the football we play. Luckily I'm actually an honest guy, we play bad football, but not as bad as people make out for sure.[/quote']

He never commented on whether you play good/bad football. He just posted it here due to its relevance with Stoke(becuase of the title of the video) and for the lulz. The video feeds off the stereotype of Stoke playing overly-aggressive football and most people in this forum know that.

He never commented on whether you play good/bad football. He just posted it here due to its relevance with Stoke(becuase of the title of the video) and for the lulz. The video feeds off the stereotype of Stoke playing overly-aggressive football and most people in this forum know that.

He has previously, so your point is invalid. Who was to say I was necessarily talking just about this instance? Nobody. I know that, it's pretty obvious and the video is kinda funny. But why post it on here then? There was no need.

He has previously' date=' so your point is invalid. Who was to say I was necessarily talking just about this instance? Nobody. I know that, it's pretty obvious and the video is kinda funny. But why post it on here then? There was no need.[/quote']

Of course I've commented on your football before, I watched the match where that hot-head Shawcross destroyed Ramsey's leg, but that has no relevance to the video I posted and thus shouldn't have anything to do with it.

It was posted here because I thought you guys might have a sense of humor and find it funny, plus this thread is dead so I thought it might liven it up, instead I find Ben attacking me and being aggressive.

As for your other post, what does it matter if I don't know either of you in person? The only experience I have had with you (in relation to a joke) resulted in abuse, hence the comment.

"I can guarantee the people of Stoke know how to have good laugh much more than you do", well judging from the examples below I find that statement to be unreliable and untrue...

Of course I've commented on your football before' date=' I watched the match where that hot-head Shawcross destroyed Ramsey's leg, but that has no relevance to the video I posted and thus shouldn't have anything to do with it.

It was posted here because I thought you guys might have a sense of humor and find it funny, plus this thread is dead so I thought it might liven it up, instead I find Ben attacking me and being aggressive.

As for your other post, what does it matter if I don't know either of you in person? The only experience I have had with you (in relation to a joke) resulted in abuse, hence the comment.

"I can guarantee the people of Stoke know how to have good laugh much more than you do", well judging from the examples below I find that statement to be unreliable and untrue...[/quote']

Haha, Shawcross clearly didn't mean to do it? Are you crazy or something? 'hot-head Shawcross', that's a laughable comment. I did find it kinda funny as I stated before, but liven it up? You don't even have too much right to come here to post bad stuff about the club, this is positive Stoke City stuff between the fans of Stoke basically. I would never even intend on posting on the Arsenal thread or any other team thread for that matter tbh.

Because you're clearly very judgemental judging from your previous post and your last paragraph in the post that I'm quoting now. Exactly, judgmental, as you don't know anybody from Stoke and what they're even like in all honesty, probably another stereotype from the people of Sky Sports on Transfer Deadline Day who are an embarrassment is what you think every Stoke fan is like.

Haha' date=' Shawcross clearly didn't mean to do it? Are you crazy or something? 'hot-head Shawcross', that's a laughable comment.[/quote']

Regardless, it's my opinion and I will never forgive him, but that bares no relevance what-so-ever.

I did find it kinda funny as I stated before' date=' but liven it up? You don't even have too much right to come here to post bad stuff about the club,[/quote']

It was a video that I thought you would find funny, it's hardly posting "bad stuff about the club", is it? Go and have a look at the amount of memes and jokes that are made about us in the Arsenal thread, the typical, "no trophy" jokes etc. Generally we laugh them off, I only have a problem when people go into it and start generalising all Arsenal fans as fickle etc..

this is positive Stoke City stuff between the fans of Stoke basically.

So nobody else is allowed in the thread' date=' is that right?

Because you're clearly very judgemental judging from your previous post and your last paragraph in the post that I'm quoting now. Exactly, judgmental, as you don't know anybody from Stoke and what they're even like in all honesty, probably another stereotype from the people of Sky Sports on Transfer Deadline Day who are an embarrassment is what you think every Stoke fan is like.

Judgmental? Maybe, but I'm only that because of what has happened below.

"I can guarantee the people of Stoke know how to have good laugh much more than you do"

^^^ So you're telling me you know everybody in Stoke has a better sense of humor than me, isn't that a bit "judgmental" in itself?

Of course I've commented on your football before' date=' I watched the match where that hot-head Shawcross destroyed Ramsey's leg, but that has no relevance to the video I posted and thus shouldn't have anything to do with it.[/quote']

Wasnt really any point in mentioning it in the first place then was there? you obviously just mentioned that particular match to point the tackle out which must be around 4 seasons ago now or something, you along with many Arsenal fans might not forgive him but the reaction from Shawcross after said it all whats happened has happened.

It was a video that I thought you would find funny' date=' it's hardly posting "bad stuff about the club", is it?[/quote']

Not exactly good stuff is it?

So nobody else is allowed in the thread' date=' is that right?[/quote']

Nah, its just what gets posted on the thread isnt it.

Wasnt really any point in mentioning it in the first place then was there? you obviously just mentioned that particular match to point the tackle out which must be around 4 seasons ago now or something' date=' you along with many Arsenal fans might not forgive him but the reaction from Shawcross after said it all whats happened has happened.[/center']

Whatever, you obviously didn't read in what context it was put in that made me bring it up...

Not exactly good stuff is it?

And...? Jesus' date=' is this a joke-free zone or something?

Nah, its just what gets posted on the thread isnt it.

Again, see above...

Anyway, good luck today lads, the majority of our fans may be a "bunch of idiots", but we could do with a favour.

Alright whatever, will leave it at that.

Good start from us today and a great atmosphere in the first half, was looking good at the start with Nzonzi putting us ahead, shame we let them back in it, was only going be one winner once Adam got sent off straight after half time then later Adebayor with the winner.

Southampton away to finish the season off.

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu

Utterly amazed that your fans didn't clock on that we were singing this sarcastically because we'd ruined your day. Got to the ground after 35 minutes due to countless error's on the trains. Enjoyed absolutely slaughtering Adam, was obvious he was going to get himself sent off with all our abuse.

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu

Utterly amazed that your fans didn't clock on that we were singing this sarcastically because we'd ruined your day. Got to the ground after 35 minutes due to countless error's on the trains. Enjoyed absolutely slaughtering Adam' date=' was obvious he was going to get himself sent off with all our abuse.[/quote']

What made you think we didnt? I know I did.

Not really though, I think he should be able control himself as a professional footballer but it obviously seemed to work.

It was a good game until he did get sent off.

stoke-city-13-14-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

stoke-city-13-14-away-football-shirt-b.jpg

Not a big fan of white bits on the sleeves otherwise it's a cracking kit

Thanks for that mate, really appreciate it! Rep in due course! :)

Loving that kit in all fairness, Adidas don't half make some cracking kits sometimes and this is one of them, fantastic work there it has to be said! Can't wait to see this throughout next season!

stoke-city-13-14-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

stoke-city-13-14-away-football-shirt-b.jpg

Not a big fan of white bits on the sleeves otherwise it's a cracking kit

Im not that much for it tbh.

Stoke will be wearing this on Sunday for the away game at Southampton. :confused::P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2324784/Stoke-City-new-away-kit-revealed.html

http://www.stoke.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=319587

Im not that much for it tbh.

Stoke will be wearing this on Sunday for the away game at Southampton. :confused::P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2324784/Stoke-City-new-away-kit-revealed.html

http://www.stoke.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=319587

I would really like it if it wasn't for the white sleeves, they just look out of place, especially on the long sleeved kits.

Journalist from the telegraph posted it first as far as I know? Might be wrong though obviously.

https://twitter.com/John__Percy

Yep' date=' looks like he will be going then. This website is the Official Staffordshire Newspaper reporting it, here's the post: [url']http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Stoke-City-Exclusuive-Tony-Pulis-set-leave/story-19045438-detail/story.html#axzz2Td82eusJ[/url]

I believe it now and it is about time he should go, especially when your own fans are getting bored of the football that were playing. I think it could either backfire on us big time or work wonders. Only time will tell. But his replacement better be worthwhile.

It's done.

Yep, Sentinel and ITV reported it. I'm baffled by who could be his potential replacement. I can't even identify any possible candidates. We shall see though. Apparently Gus Poyet is being lined up. Not sure yet. But it better be a good replacement or next season could be very worrying.

Saw that Pulis had been sacked earlier, all the best for in the future, got massive respect for where he has took us - to the premier league, Europa League, F.A Cup final, he has done well and been a success but I do think its time for a change and it is the right time, it was the right thing to do in leaving it until the end of the season.

Would love it if we got Roberto Di Matteo in as the replacement, not too much for Mark Hughes, saw them two were the favorites.

This season without Begovic I think we probably would of gone down, made some cracking saves at times and he fully deserved the player of the year award, cracking keeper.

Hopefully the new manager spends wisely in the summer.

Just remembered something incredibly funny from our game.

How on earth is Ricardo Fuller in your best ever 11?!

Wouldnt say its incredibly funny' date=' he was a top striker for us probably one of the best of our own that ive seen down here, with that in mind theres many former stoke strikers who I wouldnt have seen play but there wouldnt of been many better than him.

Was gutted when he left.[/center']