Sign in to follow this  
HeroesAndVillans

Can gameworld owners banish other managers

Re: Can gameworld owners banish other managers

Can owners banish other managers ?

must be the first time i've ever heard the term "Banish" on SM. I think within a game world, offen a ban is enough justice. But I draw the line at people being banished to Oblivion

Nah mate' date='its just that when I told how my gw owner how to run the gw he got really angry and threatened to banish me. He is really ****.[/quote']

Naa he can't do that as it's a game where your suppose to have fun and enjoy managing but he doesn't matter if he paid for GW.SM will never give a manager that power as the GW owner could easily kick out everyone which kills the joy on SM as it could be a GW your doing well in and enjoy.

I'm affraid not mate.Only the SMFA can by removing them if they have been caught cheating.

SMFA can ban managers for cheating!?:eek:

I didn't know that. There's this really idiotic manager in my GW, who constantly takes over different clubs, and tries to complete some dubious transfers, to benefit his main club, which he has been managing for a long time. I report all his transfers, and they usually get reversed. This season alone, after 5 league matches having been played, 4 of his transfers have been reversed. But he isn't banned yet.

How am I supposed to get him banned???:(