Sign in to follow this  
dai smout

DAiS Invitational

Dais

a raised platform, as at the front of the room, for a lectern, throne, seats of honour etc.

the DAiS Invitational is a new Game World (GW) open to all Managers whom are committed to long-term and active involvement. it will be of interest to those whom enjoy banter and are interested in contributing to the set-up via regular Newspaper articles, promoting the league or assisting with its administration.

│ media │banter │ news │

your progressive inclusion should ensure it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on - and i include pets in that senario. enjoyment and fun will be the responsibility of each member, let's make it the best.

│ progressive │ commitment │ enjoyment │ fun

whilst the details have yet to be ascertained (members will play a part in the deciding of which), the leagues will probably consist of eight teams to ensure short and intensive seasons.

│ intensive │ inclusive │

unfortunately, for the purpose of a fully active GW, i am unable to include every Manager whom applies. yet all those whom do apply will be added to a list and be invited upon a team becoming available.

│ active │ full │ dirty pants and knickers │

please contact me in the first instance if you are interested and i will reply in due course. have fun and keep it moist..

dai smout

Re: DAiS Invitational

Ok Dai, as discussed mate I have been and will continue to try to drum up the interest for this setup. I will keep a list of those interested on this post (constantly edited) and we can sort out the actual details of the setup at a later time when we have the right people.

Persons Interested:-

1. Dai Smout

2. Bunders (leigh)

3. Fraser McInnes

4. Herbythelovebug

5. Allan-NI

6. Ashtini

7. Elohim

8. Kevin Junior

9. Noisy 2k8

10. Ryuzakii18

11. Narin

12. Abu Dhabi

13. John Stevenson

14. Alurcard

15. M V

16. Shelbourne FC

17. Nick Justice

18. Sonofpluto

19. Baseball Furie

20. Dirty Smurf

21. Froz3n

22. Glen9mullan

23. Dom Latouche

24. Dancpoli

25. Ruggermad

26. Bex

27. Drseanfitz

28. Ben C

29. Elton

30. Sky Blue Lee

31. Adampennington

32. RieceM96

33. BroodroosterNL

34. KirkyyLUFC

35. Radebe20

36. EugeniuC

37. Longnose

38. jkerrs

39. johan

total immersion simply offers the most enjoyment with an online game. for, as an example, rather than just beat Fraser i would really like to completely rub his face in it (and over a number of years - well, basically until death..)

heh, joking aside, winning means nothing unless it affects someone. thereby interaction is everything. managers of this setup should come to expect (and fully contribute) to the banter and reading about themselves in the GW newspaper and here within the appropriate forums.

thus Bunder (see above) is doing the hard work. he has listed those whom are interested in such a league and be most welcome.

if you have as much to offer then i suggest, to get on the invite list, you supply Bunder with a years supply of Kinder Eggs..

Got a VM from Bunder' date=' this sounds like the kind of setup that needs to be fluffed from time to time
;)

I really do hope PSG will be available for me ;)[/center']

Likewise with Chelsea mwahahaha ;)

I really do hope PSG will be available for me ;)

Likewise with Chelsea mwahahaha ;)

tsk! under pressure already!

│ total football│total immersion │

as discussed above and previously' date=' for a more enjoyable experience communication is paramount and we should all aim to get involved within the setup.

the newspaper can provide general news and articles with regards to the divisions, results, managers etc yet, as it remains, it isn't the best method for displaying or encouraging banter between players (and certainly not if the content rules also apply to custom and invite only setups.)

of course there is still the SM forum, which has a section whereby individual GW's can be discussed, but it is obviously still subject to the forum terms of conduct.

as i can well expect, the friendly banter could often be of an adult nature, yet there is currently no scope for this (regardless of the GW being private.) therefore, any invitee with the ability and willingness to create a website which enables us to act like primates would be most welcome.

have fun today :)

ps - my gratitudes to those whom are working hard to ensure the success of this setup. additionally, many thanks to everyone for responding to these threads - i am unable to answer all but your interest is noted and recorded.

tsk! under pressure already!

│ total football│total immersion │

as discussed above and previously' date=' for a more enjoyable experience communication is paramount and we should all aim to get involved within the setup.

the newspaper can provide general news and articles with regards to the divisions, results, managers etc yet, as it remains, it isn't the best method for displaying or encouraging banter between players (and certainly not if the content rules also apply to custom and invite only setups.)

of course there is still the SM forum, which has a section whereby individual GW's can be discussed, but it is obviously still subject to the forum terms of conduct.

as i can well expect, the friendly banter could often be of an adult nature, yet there is currently no scope for this (regardless of the GW being private.) [b']therefore, any invitee with the ability and willingness to create a website which enables us to act like primates would be most welcome.

[/b]

have fun today :)

ps - my gratitudes to those whom are working hard to ensure the success of this setup. additionally, many thanks to everyone for responding to these threads - i am unable to answer all but your interest is noted and recorded.

One word luv ... facebook

;)

any invitee with the ability and willingness to create a website which enables us to act like primates would be most welcome.

:):):)

I'm not in any of those setups so I don't know details, but a few friends have created Facebook Groups for their GWs. Don't know if that's a good idea but as you can have some interaction between SM and FB (direct posting...) maybe that's an easy way of doing it.

I had a long discussion with Dai about the setup last night and we have decided on 3 divisions of 12 teams (3 up, 3 down) format so looking for 36 total managers. No decisions made on what teams will be in it yet but open to suggestions/requests although i'd quite like a Barcelona given the chance (wouldnt we all)! We think it would be best to have a no buying from unmanaged policy from the outset and also wondered what thoughts are on a cash only setup?

I had a long discussion with Dai about the setup last night and we have decided on 3 divisions of 12 teams (3 up' date=' 3 down) format so looking for 36 total managers. No decisions made on what teams will be in it yet but open to suggestions/requests although i'd quite like a Barcelona given the chance [b'](wouldnt we all)![/b] We think it would be best to have a no buying from unmanaged policy from the outset and also wondered what thoughts are on a cash only setup?

absolutely not !!!! I hate Barcelona -.-

I had a long discussion with Dai about the setup last night and we have decided on 3 divisions of 12 teams (3 up' date=' 3 down) format so looking for 36 total managers. No decisions made on what teams will be in it yet but open to suggestions/requests although i'd quite like a Barcelona given the chance (wouldnt we all)! We think it would be best to have a no buying from unmanaged policy from the outset and also wondered what thoughts are on a cash only setup?[/quote']

Stick to Arsenal!:P

And cash is interesting.