Re: DAiS Invitational

was thinking earlier that you might be interested' date=' and was gonna pm you tonight when the kids are in bed[/quote']

Nice 1 Sean, the mad Viking dropped left me a VM, I said no but after looking at the illustrious company I thought sod it why not ( BUT only if there is a space of course)..btw hows fatherhood? :)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dais a raised platform, as at the front of the room, for a lectern, throne, seats of honour etc. the DAiS Invitational is a new Game World (GW) open to all Managers whom are committed to long-term a

Re: DAiS Invitational Do you sit on a GIF website waiting for the right reaction to come along?

Re: DAiS Invitational The forum standards have dropped dramatically, and the game itself has gone downhill fast. Not enjoying it the slightest ... SM is focusing on the wrong things and the for

Guest drseanfitz

Nice 1 Sean' date=' the mad Viking dropped left me a VM, I said no but after looking at the illustrious company I thought sod it why not ( BUT only if there is a space of course)..btw hows fatherhood? :)[/color']

great Dave. 2 adorable little babes getting me up at 4am to puke on me. can't beat it.:P

really loving it Dave, thanks for asking.

nearly time for them to move into their own room.

great Dave. 2 adorable little babes getting me up at 4am to puke on me. can't beat it.:P

really loving it Dave' date=' thanks for asking.

nearly time for them to move into their own room.[/quote']

Great to hear Sean,their own room..I bet you and the wife are looking forward to that eh mate ( NUDGE, NUDGE,;), ;) ) ...you more so than the wife perhaps?? :P

Guest drseanfitz

Great to hear Sean' date='their own room..I bet you and the wife are looking forward to that eh mate ( NUDGE, NUDGE,;), ;) ) ...you more so than the wife perhaps?? :P[/color']

think I'd get more action if I was getting my own room;)

really loving it Dave' date=' thanks for asking.

[b']nearly time for them to move into their own room[/b].

You mean own house surely by now....?!?

Great to hear Sean' date='their own room..I bet you and the wife are looking forward to that eh mate ( NUDGE, NUDGE,;), ;) ) ...you more so than the wife perhaps?? :P[/color']

Ah bloody hell, they let anyone in here these days! You still controlling air traffic mate!?

think I'd get more action if I was getting my own room;)

Never-mind mate' date=' that will all kick back in when they are about 9..problem is of course you will have got used to flying solo by then..:D[/color']

]Ah bloody hell' date=' they let anyone in here these days! You still controlling air traffic mate!?[/quote']

Naa Anton my son, I stacked one Dakota to many, still it was a rubbish job ( bloody tedious) ;)...And yes tell me about it, i must admit I was quite shocked myself, I only come on here nowadays for the link to Mature dating...and before you ask, no i still haven't had any luck..the stuck up old cows B):o:(

I have to put up with Simon ' date=' Elo, Sean and now Dave all in the same place! :eek:

Jesus bloody christ what a horrible bunch of misfits competing with the lights of me B)[/quote']

No Dom its 'likes of me', not lights..LIKES ( do young people go to school nowadays?, i'm not so sure?)..anyhow good to see you mate and whats all this about Pluto?..i'm sure someone told me he was dead?..or maybe he was dead drunk?

Im a shining star and a class above your average folk aka you B)

Not only are most of you poor managers but you are all imbecile's

Oh yes' date=' thus ur love for matrix clothing and Sheldon Cooper. Brilliant ... We're dealing with a Neurotic Morpheus here

:rolleyes:

[/color']

If I am lucky enough to get a club I will be an underdog for sure among all these older type forumers

rocky.jpg?w=300&h=239

But I will think of some sort of evil masterplan' date=' mwahaha

"Masterplan"

[img']http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/dr%20evil%20laser.jpg[/img]

MiniMe.gif

Worcester? there you go Dom' date=' another inbred for you to knock around with [/color']:)

inbred%2Bcat_michael.jpeg

Worcester? there you go Dom' date=' another inbred for you to knock around with [/color']:)

It's where the sauce is from... wait - dammit - thats not cool

We have an awesome football team... wait - we are terrible

We have some lovely hills?... wait - we are not the only hilled place in the UK

Thinking of changing location to parts unkown...

It's where the sauce is from... wait - dammit - thats not cool

We have an awesome football team... wait - we are terrible

We have some lovely hills?... wait - we are not the only hilled place in the UK

Thinking of changing location to parts unkown...

Birmingham council tenant made good ?..come on' date=' if we are to converse on this particular medium you better come clean now B)[/color']

No Dom its 'likes of me'' date=' not lights..LIKES ( do young people go to school nowadays?, i'm not so sure?)..anyhow good to see you mate and whats all this about Pluto?..i'm sure someone told me he was dead?..or maybe he was dead drunk?[/color']

Simple mistake , we all make them ( me more often :o )

Good to see you around anyway , I have a theory that Pluto is always drunk as I cannot think of any reason why he talks out of his rear end all of the time :o

Elo - Neurotic Morpheus? I like that B)