Sign in to follow this  
dai smout

DAiS Invitational

Re: DAiS Invitational

Dai I may be wrong but I believe that if the group is closed then you have to be invited to it' date=' you cannot search for it and join[/quote']

from what i've read the above isn't correct. yet, obviously, it's a good idea for myself to make the group open for an initial period to ascertain whether this is the case.

Dai I may be wrong but I believe that if the group is closed then you have to be invited to it' date=' you cannot search for it and join[/quote']

Yeah pretty sure that's right, i can't find it either anyway....

Got the message from Leigh :P

Yep here - so's who going to come 2nd to me this time? B)

Not you again' date=' how about leaving some silverware for the rest of us![/font']

Got the message from Leigh :P

Yep here - so's who going to come 2nd to me this time? B)

Simon you know when i'm about that I only ever play for 1st mate so your record doesn't hold any fear for me, afterall I think if I ha stuck around I would have more honours than you anyway! B):rolleyes:

according to another person, whom created such a group for a similar purpose here, it does take a certain amount of time for the said group to be listed (i believe "hopefully an hour" was indicated.)

yet, the group is now open for the time being, so please do check back, and i look forward to seeing you there.

or in the car park..

Simon you know when i'm about that I only ever play for 1st mate so your record doesn't hold any fear for me' date=' afterall I think if I ha stuck around I would have more honours than you anyway! B):rolleyes:[/quote']

Lol Leigh I think you could be right as well, you and Havoc where always more of a challange than the average bear

Lol Leigh I think you could be right as well' date=' you and Havoc where always more of a challange than the average bear[/quote']

Shame I can't get hold of Havoc, would be great to have him back in this as well. Would be a real challenge having all those old boys with HUGE.........trophy cabinets to show off........lol:D:D

according to another person' date=' whom created such a group for a similar purpose here, it does take a certain amount of time for the said group to be listed (i believe[i'] "hopefully an hour"[/i] was indicated.)

yet, the group is now open for the time being, so please do check back, and i look forward to seeing you there.

or in the car park..

Bloody hell he's returned and I wasn't aware!

If you'll have me I'd love to join but recently I've been a serial quitter. Though that's because most setups I join I don't know half of the people.

Bloody hell he's returned and I wasn't aware!

If you'll have me I'd love to join but recently I've been a serial quitter. Though that's because most setups I join I don't know half of the people.

Hmm' date=' living legend in this setup ... I'm no longer most famous

:([/color']

Sorry how have you managed 9000 posts in 18 months :eek:

and I am only 22 :D

Lol' date=' was meaning in terms of SM

;) I'm 21 ! Woop :D

Well ... I'm sure that if you ask anyone ... How did Elohim manage 9K posts in 18 months ? They'd all give you the same answer ...

[img']http://www.emailresponsibly.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/spam-boy.jpg[/img]

Face it dai' date=' you fudged up :P[/color']

my hairy white butt did i. actually i do now know it is listed within FB yet, for some reason, this maybe only available to people on my friends list.

therefore, may i suggest that DAiS Invitationals is searched again and, if still unfound, then i recommend an SM member (whom has several other SM friends listed in FB) become a friend of mine for a very short period. this should enable the said member to invite others (and then they also sent invites to friends from their own list.) thus creating a networking type of senario.

that said, if it continues to not work, i fully intend to insert it within Elohim..

Hmm' date=' living legend in this setup ... I'm no longer most famous

:([/color']

Living (SM) legends is what this setup is all about. Getting all the old boys back together and having some banter just like the old days! Sam, Herby, Dai, Fraser, myself all been here for many, many moons......so long I can even remember when Ronaldinho hit 99!! lmao:D:D:D

Don't know why but i still can't found the group. Can you please add me? I'm the Marcos Vitorino with the picture here in the left side :)

Thanks!

there's about three billion of you. may i suggest you friend someone on FB (even for just a moment) to enable them to suggest you as a member of the DAiS Invitationals? then, once joined, one should also invite other SM players if you have any as friends on FB.

the reaction to the FB Group for this league has been superb :)