Sign in to follow this  
dai smout

DAiS Invitational

Re: DAiS Invitational

there's about three billion of you. may i suggest you friend someone on FB (even for just a moment) to enable them to suggest you as a member of the DAiS Invitationals? then' date=' once joined, one should also invite other SM players if you have any as friends on FB.

the reaction to the FB Group for this league has been superb :)[/quote']

I know now that I'm omnipresent :)

I think I found you on FB. Ask you to add me!

One other thing' date=' I'm going on a 17 day cruise around the Med, leaving on 31st July and returning on the 16th August.

Any chance we can hold off until I return before opening the setup...?[/quote']

is that just it? will there be anything else sir? for instance, maybe i could also be your personal 'wiper'..

I need to join the Facebook group!!

no worries Ashtini' date=' we'll get you to join the FB group. if you are a friend of a person whom is already a member then just get them to recommend you as an applicant.

otherwise (if you aren't a SM friend of a current member), then i suggest you 'friend' me within FB (i am the only person alive with this name seemingly..) for the purpose of just joining the group (ie - i will ensure you are removed from said friends list as soon as you're able to join, thus protecting your privacy.)

there are 7 dai smout on sm, which one to add :P

i have always been aware that some people (god knows why?..) used my name following my first time here - but seven?! totally nuts - it makes you wonder if they are travelling the globe whilst charging it to my credit card.

or even boning the wife on my behalf..

I can't find the group :/

My name on facebook is Kevin Junior :)

there are several mini kevins' date=' it will probably be easier for you to contact me via FB to ensure you are invited with haste. yes, i like the sound of [i']haste[/i], it implies i'm a professional and don't really spend all my time looking at girlies..

there are several mini kevins' date=' it will probably be easier for you to contact me via FB to ensure you are invited with haste. yes, i like the sound of [i']haste[/i], it implies i'm a professional and don't really spend all my time looking at girlies..

what's your thing man?:)

unless you are a friend of a current member, then you will have to become so (but only for a couple of minutes) to enable yourself to be invited. once achieved, your name can be removed whilst you still belong within the Group.

it's early days as yet but the conversations are polite, opinions are shared, and banter continues to grow..

There is only one yeah.

there can be only one..

actually, a few years ago, someone did a search on my name and it came up with a pic of this old bloke with a flat cap. i was the administrator of CMO at the time and people actually believed i was some elderly folk.

unfortunately, for me, delving further into the geezers history i realised i was related to him..

there can be only one..

actually' date=' a few years ago, someone did a search on my name and it came up with a pic of this old bloke with a flat cap. i was the administrator of CMO at the time and people actually believed i was some elderly folk.

unfortunately, for me, delving further into the geezers history i realised i was related to him..[/quote']

Ok added,you can see on my nickname on facebook who am I on forum. :P