Sign in to follow this  
dai smout

DAiS Invitational

Re: DAiS Invitational

An old friend of Dai's from back in the day of Championship Manager Online

i've never heard of him, tell him to go suck eggs..

hehe. i take that back. he's certainly one for the approved list kevin and/or bunder - full on banter and newspaper articles to boot.

additionally, i may be able coax a few more established players from the olden days to boost the numbers even further shortly.

yet, of course, this is all written in accordance within the SM rules and forum protocols. as, if it were a private message, i would state that this fella (scott) is hairy beyond reasonable and looks like a gibbon..

i've never heard of him' date=' tell him to go suck eggs..

hehe. i take that back. he's certainly one for the approved list kevin and/or bunder - full on banter and newspaper articles to boot.

additionally, i may be able coax a few more established players from the olden days to boost the numbers even further shortly.

yet, of course, this is all written in accordance within the SM rules and forum protocols. as, if it were a private message, i would state that this fella (scott) is hairy beyond reasonable and looks like a gibbon..[/quote']

Your just jelous that you dont grow much body hair due to being born "Dairene" are you still pre-op or post op now?

Your just jelous that you dont grow much body hair due to being born "Dairene" are you still pre-op or post op now?

are you attempting to break the record for making the highest amount of spelling and punctuation mistakes within a single sentence?

i'm not suggesting he's a caveman or anything, yet due to the amount of big toe hair his foot has been mistaken for a dog..

are you attempting to break the record for making the highest amount of spelling and punctuation mistakes within a single sentence?

i'm not suggesting he's a caveman or anything' date=' yet due to the amount of big toe hair his foot has been mistaken for a dog..[/quote']

No of course not, I just knew you would pick up on them due to your OCD my dear friend, and having looked at your posts in this thread including your fancy ones about the world your proposing (which sounds legendary btw) you are hardly in a position to criticise one's spelling and punctuation Mr Smout :P

oh, btw, i don't know if the both of you have met before. Fraser Scott, Scott Fraser.

Scott is a great character from the old CMO days and totally up for banter (plus enjoys Shish Kebabs..) Fraser once invited a friend from London to 'hunt haggis' and got away with it. Scott, to compare, consider Fraser as Martin Greene. and then pray some more..

oh' date=' btw, i don't know if the both of you have met before. Fraser Scott, Scott Fraser.

Scott is a great character from the old CMO days and totally up for banter (plus enjoys Shish Kebabs..) Fraser once invited a friend from London to 'hunt haggis' and got away with it. Scott, to compare, consider Fraser as Martin Greene. and then pray some more..[/quote']

Nice to meet you Fraser, I unlike our dear Mr Smout over there will not hold your fluffyness against you.... he's just racist

Nice to meet you Fraser' date=' I unlike our dear Mr Smout over there will not hold your fluffyness against you.... he's just racist[/quote']

Aloha Scott.

I don't hold anything against Mr Smout. If anything, I pity him. After all, it's not strictly speaking his faulty that he's Welsh.

Aloha Scott.

I don't hold anything against Mr Smout. If anything' date=' I pity him. After all, it's not strictly speaking his faulty that he's Welsh.[/quote']

I didnt want to bring that unfortunate disadvantage up in fear that if Dai actually realises he is welsh he may hurt himself or start speaking in his mother tongue, which to think about might make more sense then his usual ramblings

Interest seems to have stalled a bit lads' date=' can we push this with people who are reliable managers and like active setups with lots of banter[/quote']

unfortunately the sun came up and i had to return to my coffin. yet, as bunder states, we all still need to drum up support for this concept. thus please check your friend lists (that shouldn't take fraser long..) for suitable players.

the interest this invitational has created has so far been superb and we've all enjoyed a cracking response, but we do require a higher level of suitable players for it to be workable.

one aspect i didn't foresee is that the banter has already begun and lines of battle drawn even before the setup has been created - which promises to be a very entertaining league.

anyone whom can suggest further managers to our cause is welcome to marry my sister.. (i don't mind, you should hear the noise she makes when eating a boiled egg..)

Guest drseanfitz

I'll spam ppl with this tomorrow !

pls add me to the interested list before fluffy's cronies get here;)

pls add me to the interested list before fluffy's cronies get here;)

for all those whom have an interest in such a setup' date=' i recommend you join the DAiS Invitationals Group within Facebook. this can be achieved via another member suggesting your approval within Facebook (so a friend is required but everyone hates me..)

we look forward to your inclusion :)

Guest drseanfitz

You'd be one of em ya muppet !

actually, you'll find that you're one of my little hangers on if anything:p

Guest drseanfitz

for all those whom have an interest in such a setup' date=' i recommend you join the DAiS Invitationals Group within Facebook. this can be achieved via another member suggesting your approval within Facebook (so a friend is required but everyone hates me..)

we look forward to your inclusion :)

cool. just got an invite from the legend that is SOP

Interest seems to have stalled a bit lads' date=' can we push this with people who are reliable managers and like active setups with lots of banter[/quote']
unfortunately the sun came up and i had to return to my coffin. yet' date=' as [i']bunder[/i] states, we all still need to drum up support for this concept. thus please check your friend lists (that shouldn't take fraser long..) for suitable players.

the interest this invitational has created has so far been superb and we've all enjoyed a cracking response, but we do require a higher level of suitable players for it to be workable.

one aspect i didn't foresee is that the banter has already begun and lines of battle drawn even before the setup has been created - which promises to be a very entertaining league.

anyone whom can suggest further managers to our cause is welcome to marry my sister.. (i don't mind, you should hear the noise she makes when eating a boiled egg..)

Hang on though fella's, Dai mentioned on the FB page that he was worried about too many managers, how many teams are we expecting to have in the set-up compared to how many people are interested as it stands? If we're short on good managers though there are a few top blokes in EC 7046 that would be interested, (sirmarkhughes, Jooles, Domlatouche, drseanfitz, Garymack) but it seems daft to get people interested only to find out there's not enough spaces....

Hang on though fella's' date=' Dai mentioned on the FB page that he was worried about too many managers, how many teams are we expecting to have in the set-up compared to how many people are interested as it stands? If we're short on good managers though there are a few top blokes in EC 7046 that would be interested, (sirmarkhughes, Jooles, Domlatouche, drseanfitz, Garymack) but it seems daft to get people interested only to find out there's not enough spaces....[/font']

my apologies for not making myself clearer.

the popular view describes the importance of having a manager for each of the available teams within the setup, yet for it to be large enough to retain interest.

therefore, whilst the amount of teams and divisions has yet to be ascertained, some managers may find themselves disappointed. thus i posted my thoughts regarding a horrid day if i am required to explain someones non-inclusion.

this setup is a concept. any success will be due to the participation of every individual. therefore, invites will be allocated to those whom best fit its ideals.

its desire is inclusion and immersion, those whom wish to be invited and contribute can be certain of a warm welcome :)