Sign in to follow this  
dai smout

DAiS Invitational

Re: DAiS Invitational

Hi Dai, Im up for this as I said in the private message, Being one of the old CMO crew is why I joined soccer Manager and our world 64 refugees is still going strong despite the sad death of Jim Savvides,

Im in a world were we started off with no team roster and all had £200 million to start off with, thought this was great tbh as it was a level playing field for everyone to buy a squad.

Keep me upto date, my interaction will be good but not to the level it used to be as im so heavily embroiled in the current goings on at Blackburn Rovers that my time is heavily invested in that and the supporters group I chair.

hello glen,

wonderful to hear from you, especially as you're an avid supporter of such games and fully aware of the impact and benefits that total immersion provide.

i appreciate you have limited time at this moment yet you'll always be most welcome with me my friend. i will keep you posted regarding developments.

jim was a sad loss, not only to family and friends, but the communities surrounding these games. he spoke of their importance to him personally and the enjoyment he gained from them. such words reached beyond the mere difficulties and stretched to the value of communication and the sense of belonging. i think he died a happy man.

great stuff about your involvement with blackburn matey - i imagine much of your time is spent upon developing more harmful weapons etc for the next match against burnley!

keep it moist fella :)

yes' date=' and the interest in such an idea is growing stronger still, certainly something that must be taken into account.[/quote']

Its a very good challenge.

Instead of having Barcelona and just settting tactics.

You're going to have to be a transfer scout :)

Its a very good challenge.

Instead of having Barcelona and just settting tactics.

You're going to have to be a transfer scout :)

from the information received thus far, it is of the opinion that the success of managers shouldn't just rely upon basically setting tactics - yet nor to the scouters among us too.

therefore, ascertaining the balance between both these options appears paramount for the enjoyability and success of the setup.

oh, and a league in which is beneficial to Frasers holiday requirements seemingly. i am unable to eat a Milky Way between meals without first checking his diary..

i'm back from the latest hours absence :)

one knows when it's time to clean the floor, do the laundry and wash the dishes when we start to walk a few inches above your home's floor :)

as i said before i'm a very flexible guy, used to be like those tiny chinese acrobats that we see on tv every xmas, so for me, to be in the setup is actually more important than the format of the setup itself!!

let me try to catch up and be back to you in a couple of minutes

as i said in fb, i'm a bit divided between the 80's or the 88's rated teams. regarding the extremes - barça or 70 rated, i would prefer us not to go there. anyway i'll be in whatever is the case.

i'll also be on holiday on the first week of august, so... it would be great to start after that (in case i'm in of course).

that is so true!

Socahux 2-1 Lyon*Cough**Cough* FC Porto 3-0 Tottenham*Cough*Poor manager* Cough*

....think i may need to see a doctor with this bad cough...

*Cough* Im better than Elohim *Cough*

Lol' date=' no need to be like that, I always loose in ECC

:P ask anyone xD

I've started to spam ppl about this setup btw :P[/color']

Is it too late to say im interested? :o:p

It seems I always arrive to late on the scene :D Looks like a cracking setup and I would love the chance to beat the anti christ of good management and he knows who he is B)

38d.png

Lol' date=' no need to be like that, I always loose in ECC

:P ask anyone xD

I've started to spam ppl about this setup btw :P[/color']

Don't go crazy and spam 100 people lol :P

Wonder how many people interested we got so far?

Is it too late to say im interested? :o:p

It seems I always arrive to late on the scene :D Looks like a cracking setup and I would love the chance to beat the anti christ of good management and he knows who he is B)

Not at all Dom, I have updated the list on page 1 with your name along with the others that have declared an interest so far. We are close to the desired 36 we wanted now.