Sign in to follow this  
dai smout

DAiS Invitational

Re: DAiS Invitational

All those that have registered an interest have been added to my post on page 1. I think we have 31 or 32 now so just need a few more to potentially get things started although I think Fraser wants us to hold off while he navigates the med!:D

@Leigh

I know I am like a really good manager' date=' however I don't think I can class as two people in-spite of the fact in 6ft5 i a one guy, just so you know ha my name is on the list of people twice no.17 and no.21 both say Nick Justice :)[/quote']

Or hes saying it would take 2 of you to compete with the rest of us :P

@Leigh

I know I am like a really good manager' date=' however I don't think I can class as two people in-spite of the fact in 6ft5 i a one guy, just so you know ha my name is on the list of people twice no.17 and no.21 both say Nick Justice :)[/quote']

Nick thanks for pointing out my incompetency, I have sorted it now.

Frozen i've added you.

Rooster i've added your interest, with regards to the make up of the setup it has all been discussed and voted for on the facebook group, feel free to join, it has the same name as this thread. From the voting it would appear we are going to have 3 divs of 12 with 2 up auto and by playoff and the teams are going to start around the low 80's i believe. Could also be a cash only setup but no decisions have been made whatsoever so all could change.

Might be interested' date=' but I'd like to know a little more about the setup which I can't find on the first page (which clubs, divisions, rules etc etc) ??[/quote']

We are all going to discuss this when we have enough interest :)

just got back from the worst holiday ever!!!! good to be back! BTW imagine being in Bulgaria where the only other person in the entire complex who can speak English is a mad Serbian who is obsessed by Gummy Bears!!!!! did you know that the green bear is apple flavour and is rated a 9 in taste whereas the clear bear is is pineapple and is only rated a 3 in taste!!!!!!!!! ***?:eek:

35 on the interested/maybe list giving us a good selection. Many are old school forumers and a good mixture of newish lads too. Should be an excellent setup when we get started Dai.