• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dais a raised platform, as at the front of the room, for a lectern, throne, seats of honour etc. the DAiS Invitational is a new Game World (GW) open to all Managers whom are committed to long-term a

Re: DAiS Invitational Do you sit on a GIF website waiting for the right reaction to come along?

Re: DAiS Invitational The forum standards have dropped dramatically, and the game itself has gone downhill fast. Not enjoying it the slightest ... SM is focusing on the wrong things and the for

Guest drseanfitz

Re: DAiS Invitational

Good gravy' date=' is this the golden oldie forumer setup?! So many old names on here, I think I'll throw mine into the hat. :)[/quote']

LEE..............:D

this set up is getting interesting now

Nice to see Sky Blue and Sam involved in this. Pity it wasn't tag team. They'd make a great pair.

All we need now is Bobo.

I've asked the captain of The Arcadia if we could postpone sailing until the setup got off the ground. He told me to f off.

I'll post my idea about a blind pre-season ballot on FB before I cruise and see how many are interested in it.

And Mr Smout, Milky Way's are for geeks. I eat foamy pink shrimps ok?!?

Can I just say that for anyone looking to secure a place in this new setup here's the best way to go about it.

Give the creator abuse non stop.

That's right. Dai loves it. He positively feeds off it. He's like a human version of the dung beetle.

Go on. Give it a try.

You don't have the stones to do it yeself anymore eeh Fraser

;)

Hah! Don't worry about me. I've given him so much abuse over the years its like water off a ducks back to him now.

But coming from someone new would be sure to get his juicies flowing... :eek:

Oooh' date=' this is what I'm talking about ! I'm all ears ! Let me know his weak spot !

;)[/color']

[enters the room performing inept kung fu shadow boxing]

howdies peeps,

apologies for my absence. in my excitedness i failed to mention that in the past couple of years or so i have had some rather nasty health issues. therefore, i have spent the last four days in severe pain.

great to see some more big names have shown their interest, it looks like this could be rather interesting.

as for the amount of teams/divisions, it simply depends on many suitable managers we have. therefore, if we reach fifty (just an example only) interested people it doesn't mean all them would be invited.

this is because the setup criteria seeks a certain type of manager, therefore it is not on a first come-first serve basis and interested persons whom fit the bill are still welcome to apply.

back to bed..

Guest drseanfitz

Let me know if your stuck for a bod to make up the numbers' date=' i'll have a stab at it...:)[/color']

was thinking earlier that you might be interested, and was gonna pm you tonight when the kids are in bed