[UKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor

I don't even know what this (yellow_cap.gif) symbol mean' date=' but I guess it is symbol of awesomeness. B)

I guess 2 match that give me advantages over others is;

West Brom vs Everton (I'm the only one picked Brom wins, 3-1)

Liverpool vs Arsenal (while I'm Liverpool fans, I predict 2-0 for Arsenal) - and talk about how I believe in my own team, eh?

Also kudos to arampage and pedro, big jump there. :)

Good times, need to keep this momentum. :D[/quote']

Yeah that West brom thing threw me for a loop-but should not have doubted the Mersey side killers it seems..

Thanks mate..interesting times ahead :)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor thanks, yes, there's only 10 points between the top 6 All to play for, should be an exciting finish and its a great prize for the lucky winner. Good Luck all

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor I made my predictions for week 1 GOOD LUCK Everyone, it's a long difficult season ahead but well worth it if you win the FOOTBALL BOOTS Prize, 2011/2012 WINN

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor thanks' date=' good luck to you as well, you had a respectable 5th place finish last season, this is a very difficult league and consistency is very hard to get r

I don't even know what this (yellow_cap.gif) symbol mean' date=' but I guess it is symbol of awesomeness. B)

I guess 2 match that give me advantages over others is;

West Brom vs Everton (I'm the only one picked Brom wins, 3-1)

Liverpool vs Arsenal (while I'm Liverpool fans, I predict 2-0 for Arsenal) - and talk about how I believe in my own team, eh?

Also kudos to arampage and pedro, big jump there. :)

Good times, need to keep this momentum. :D[/quote']

Yes, you had a good week, jumping up 4 places to top the league,

your West Brom, Arsenal predicts made the difference,

I predicted Southampton 2 Man Utd 4, should've been if Van Persie scored the penalty :(

You had the most points this week, giving you the Yellow Cap

Aye..I usually finish mid table and had some shock results to give me a boost. Really shocked at Phil' date=' Burrow and Ben drops though..[/quote']

Phil didn't do his predictions, he must've forgot, this dropped him 3 places in the Table

Yes' date=' you had a good week, jumping up 4 places to top the league,

your West Brom, Arsenal predicts made the difference,

I predicted Southampton 2 Man Utd 4, should've been if Van Persie scored the penalty :(

You had the most points this week, giving you the Yellow Cap[/quote']

Thanks. :)

Owh, the yellow caps, same as the Le Tour de France of some sort. :P

Yeah that West brom thing threw me for a loop-but should not have doubted the Mersey side killers it seems..

Thanks mate..interesting times ahead :)

Two weeks without this prediction thing. :(

• 2 weeks later...

you did well' date='

climbing up another spot to 4th place,

Exiledscotinusa got the yellow cap this week and you were second placed, well done KIU[/quote']

Oh I usually hang about 5th or so :D

You better get cracking yourself Craig as Burrow and the guys don't stay down long.