[UKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor thanks, yes, there's only 10 points between the top 6 All to play for, should be an exciting finish and its a great prize for the lucky winner. Good Luck all

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor I made my predictions for week 1 GOOD LUCK Everyone, it's a long difficult season ahead but well worth it if you win the FOOTBALL BOOTS Prize, 2011/2012 WINN

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor thanks' date=' good luck to you as well, you had a respectable 5th place finish last season, this is a very difficult league and consistency is very hard to get r

Re: [uKFSC] EPL 2012/2013 Predictor

ukfsceplpl.png

I hope everyone is enjoying the challenge.

Its very close coz we have the Previous winner GIZB (prize recieved = football jersey) sitting nicely in 10th and we have our last competition winner - EURO 2012 Predictions - PHIL (prize received = football boots) in a good 6th place.

both these players will be ones to look out for in the near future as they try to win again!

This time the prize is a PAIR OF FOOTBALL BOOTS, like what Phil won.

• 2 weeks later...

Well some shock results -and saved by a goal in some cases.

Great job Craig -hope all is well.

Thanks,

I've made my predictions for match 10, I'm hoping to close the gap with LukeLUFC who extended his lead at the top to 3 points.

Thanks' date='

I've made my predictions for match 10, I'm hoping to close the gap with LukeLUFC who extended his lead at the top to 3 points.[/quote']

Got in mines early too-I picked a bit too optimistic as I felt I needed to take a risk -really really hope Arsenal pulls off a decent result..

Got in mines early too-I picked a bit too optimistic as I felt I needed to take a risk -really really hope Arsenal pulls off a decent result..

I took a risk as well, I went for Newcastle to win away at Liverpool

I think I should've played safe, now that I look at it

Just joined :P

I have approved your application' date=' you can make predictions now, good luck

It's good fun with a great prize - A PAIR OF FOOTBALL BOOTS

check these out

[url']http://www.soccerpro.com/adidas-F50-adiZero-TRX-FG-Leather-Black-with-Lab-Lime-and-Metallic-Silver-p13184/[/url]

The previous competition winner - Phil - won these when they were $239

the winner selects ANY PAIR, ANY VALUE of their choice

I have approved your application' date=' you can make predictions now, good luck

It's good fun with a great prize - A PAIR OF FOOTBALL BOOTS

check these out

[url']http://www.soccerpro.com/adidas-F50-adiZero-TRX-FG-Leather-Black-with-Lab-Lime-and-Metallic-Silver-p13184/[/url]

The previous competition winner - Phil - won these when they were $239

the winner selects ANY PAIR, ANY VALUE of their choice

ok thanks :)

I'd definitely like to thank craig for setting this up once again, the Euros special event got me hooked and I really enjoy predicting. Too bad I couldn't pick twice in the first few weeks of the competition when I was on holiday, else I might be a bit closer to the top... but I'm not too far away anyway. Two or three good weeks and it all can change.

ok thanks :)

And I can tell you, the prize is great ;)

I'd definitely like to thank craig for setting this up once again' date=' the Euros special event got me hooked and I really enjoy predicting. Too bad I couldn't pick twice in the first few weeks of the competition when I was on holiday, else I might be a bit closer to the top... but I'm not too far away anyway. Two or three good weeks and it all can change.

And I can tell you, the prize is great ;)[/quote']

Thanks for the kind words,

I noticed that you missed out predictions, unlucky to be away on holiday, however, you've did excellent to get up to 4th in the table.

It'll be interesting to see if you can repeat your success like in the previous competition.

And I can tell you' date=' the prize is great ;)[/quote']

This is the PRIZE that Phil selected for winning the EURO 2012 comp. (prize was $239.00)

footballbootprize-1.jpg

WINNER selects the football boots of their choice - its a long season but well worth it