Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

ashtini

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

How many transfers do you get a game week? 1 or 3?

1 free a week, if you do not use it you get 2 the next - but only ever 2 max (it doesnt roll over)

you get 2 wildcards where you can change you whole team for free for the week, one at anytime and one to go along with the January transfers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can be quite important - may get time due to last minute injuries or surprise exclusions.

Clyne £4m looks like he will play' date=' Cork £4.5m too, Britton £4.5m, Pogrebnyak £5m etc etc[/quote']

They need to be passable in my opinion because you don't get that many transfers in a season so they have to play when your first teamers are injured' date=' not playing, or against very tough opposition.[/quote']

Thanks guys, will probably get someone like Ricke Lambert as a replacement for one of the strikers and use the money to get better substitutes ;)

Thanks guys' date=' will probably get someone like Ricke Lambert as a replacement for one of the strikers and use the money to get better substitutes ;)[/quote']

Lambert to get 10 or more goals could really happen this season so thats a good shout

Lambert to get 10 or more goals could really happen this season so thats a good shout

That's what I was thinking as well which is why I will probably get him, assured a starting place for sure and hopefully the goals come pouring through ;)

Newman XI

Hart

Kompany -- Coloccini -- Jones -- Koscielny

Bale -- Hoolahan -- Ramires -- McClean

RVP -- Balotelli

Looks like I'll have to make a few changes for this week. I might risk Hart and keep him in the team though.

Yes, I do have 4 CB's in my team :P

Newman XI

Hart

Kompany -- Coloccini -- Jones -- Koscielny

Bale -- Hoolahan -- Ramires -- McClean

RVP -- Balotelli

Looks like I'll have to make a few changes for this week. I might risk Hart and keep him in the team though.

Yes' date=' I do have 4 CB's in my team :P[/center']

With most going Aguero or Tevez, Balotelli could be a shout!

With most going Aguero or Tevez' date=' Balotelli could be a shout![/quote']

True, I decided to go with Tevez in the end (although I think Balotelli will have a good season) :)

Newman XI

Hart

Coloccini -- Kompany -- Kaboul -- Cole

McClean -- Hoolahan -- Ramires -- Bale

RVP -- Tevez

True' date=' I decided to go with Tevez in the end (although I think Balotelli will have a good season) :)

[center']

Newman XI

Hart

Coloccini -- Kompany -- Kaboul -- Cole

McClean -- Hoolahan -- Ramires -- Bale

RVP -- Tevez[/center]

I've gone Tevez, betting tip - he is 14/1 to be top scorer (1-4 places) - worth an each way bet! (Borini is 33/1, E/W maybe too)

Guest Scout Maker

Zaha Wannabes

De Gea

Danny Simpson

Kompany

Rio Ferdinand

Barnett

Nasri

Mata ©

Sinclair

Pogrebynak

Aguero (VC)

Rooney

Subs: Cerny, Clyne, Britton, Allen

I'm still not content with it, Mata is captain due to Chelsea playing two games this gameweek, the same with Pogrebynak.

Any suggestions, help?

Zaha Wannabes

De Gea

Danny Simpson

Kompany

Rio Ferdinand

Barnett

Nasri

Mata ©

Sinclair

Pogrebynak

Aguero (VC)

Rooney

Subs: Cerny' date=' Clyne, Britton, Allen

I'm still not content with it, Mata is captain due to Chelsea playing two games this gameweek, the same with Pogrebynak.

Any suggestions, help?[/quote']

My advice is get cheaper defenders, drop Sinclair for someone else & use the money you gain from this to improve on Pogrebnyak. He should be okay for the first week since he has two games (so guaranteed 4 points really ,which is ok) but after that, I wouldn't expect much from him. ;) Sinclair isn't very great, don't think Laudrup will rate him too highly either.

Guest Scout Maker

My advice is get cheaper defenders' date=' drop Sinclair for someone else & use the money you gain from this to improve on Pogrebnyak. He should be okay for the first week since he has two games (so guaranteed 4 points really ,which is ok) but after that, I wouldn't expect much from him. ;) Sinclair isn't very great, don't think Laudrup will rate him too highly either.[/quote']

Followed your advice, is this better?

De Gea

Simpson

Shawcross

Williams

Clichy

Nasri

Mata ©

Kagawa

Pogrebynak

Aguero (VC)

Rooney

I was going to pick Pienaar for Sinclair and then use the 2m spare to upgrade Pogrebynak next week, however there aren't many good strikers worth exactly 7m, and I don't like having cash spare and it would cost me four points to make two transfers.

I just joined. I hope that it is not a problem that Ive not ask anyone. Sorry if I had to ask first.

My team looks like this.

de Gea

Walker----Vidic(VC)----Kompany

Sandro----Fellaini----Dembele----Park

Borini----Torres©----P.Cisse

In my bench are: Ruddy, Koscienly, Coloccini and Moses.

Here it says that Koscienly is injured and cant play and Coloccini isnt sure that he will play so I decided to let them in the bench for the first week.

I just joined. I hope that it is not a problem that Ive not ask anyone. Sorry if I had to ask first.

My team looks like this.

de Gea

Walker----Vidic(VC)----Kompany

Sandro----Fellaini----Dembele----Park

Borini----Torres©----P.Cisse

In my bench are: Ruddy' date=' Koscienly, Coloccini and Moses.

Here it says that Koscienly is injured and cant play and Coloccini isnt sure that he will play so I decided to let them in the bench for the first week.[/center']

Welcome dude

Krul' date=' Szczesny

Bertrand, Koscielny, Kompany, Luiz, Walker

Hoilett, Santi Cazorla, Pienaar, Allen, Kagawa

Dos Santos, Vaz Te, Aguero

Will probably end up chaning in Michu, Kone, Lukaku, Pablo Hernandez, Saha though, and end up finishing last since I never do well at fantasy football :o[/quote']

Out: Krul, Koscielny, Hoilett, Allen, Dos Santos

In: Begovic, Kaboul, Ramires, Taraabt, Saha

Wasn't sure who to choose between Hoilett or Taarabt but decided on Taarabt, I think one of the two will do something special against Swansea.

Archived