Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'll bang one in pal

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'm interested, my teams already set up just waiting for the league.

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I am in...

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

No' date=' 4-3 to Southampton with Aguero scoring a hattrick setting up all his own goals :D[/quote']

haha id take it :)

Haha you're dreaming mate. Can see Tevez contributing a lot though! Fancy Zabaleta to nick a goal or something from RB.

worth an anytime scorer bet... ;)

Got 58 points with Kompany, Aguero, Hazard, Luiz and Cole to play. Banked on Chelsea to start well with them having two games with clean sheets definatly a possibility so started well.

Contemplated putting Michu as my captain, but ended up using Luiz and Ashley Cole as captain and vice captain. Could still play off though with them still to play Reading at home.

Aguero and Kompany only 3 points :( Still gonna keep them though, only first game but hoping Aguero hasn't damaged his knee, Ramires didn't even play but Luiz managed to get me 5 consolation points, I played Kaboul & Walker ahead of Bertrand this week who got 6 points which was annoying, really hoping Pienaar & Kagawa play well tomorrow.

I was going to replace Aguero with Rooney, thank god I went with Kone instead! Got 99 in the first week, would've been over 100 if Hazard scored instead of squaring it to Ivanovic :(.

Have 29 points so far with Cashley, Hazard, Cazorla, Torres and Yaya to play (oh and Lescott who will be subbed in for Pogrebnyak).