Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'll bang one in pal

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'm interested, my teams already set up just waiting for the league.

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I am in...

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Torres assist (and Di Matteo' date=' for leaving Lampard on the bench :P), Hazard goal :D. Got Hazard as my captain too![/quote']

If only I had believed Hazard would make an instant impact at the start of the season and had on as captain since the first game :o Glad I put him on for captain this week though!

Such an idiot.

Just played my wildcard for next weeks games, only to realize later that Chelsea aren't playing next week so id of been better off just waiting to play my wildcard and getting extra points next week. Instead....

In: Ivanovic, Hazard, Fellaini, Kacaniklic, Pogrebnyak, Tevez

Out: R. Martin, Ben Arfa, Mulumbu, Karacan, Suarez, Aguero

So it basically means ill miss out on some points next week. Poo.

Hopefully Fellaini can bag a hat-trick, with Baines assisting all three. :P

Such an idiot.

Just played my wildcard for next weeks games' date=' only to realize later that Chelsea aren't playing next week so id of been better off just waiting to play my wildcard and getting extra points next week. Instead....

In: Ivanovic, Hazard, Fellaini, Kacaniklic, Pogrebnyak, Tevez

Out: R. Martin, Ben Arfa, Mulumbu, Karacan, Suarez, Aguero

So it basically means ill miss out on some points next week. Poo.

Hopefully Fellaini can bag a hat-trick, with Baines assisting all three. :P[/quote']

Wildcard means you can make as many transfers as you want for the week I think, so you can transfer Ivanovic, Hazard and Pog out and it will still not cost any points.

Quite tempted to use my wildcard so I can have both Bale and Hazard in my team, but I think I'll have to have one (probably Hazard). I have £0.4M spare so I could probably just scrape him into my team, providing his price doesn't rocket up anymore.

I'll probably save my wild card for a later date.

6 assists and a goal already for Eden Hazard, had him in the first week and I think i'm going to keep him as part of the core of my team throughout.

If Chelsea could manage to keep hold of a clean sheet, i'm on course for an awful lot of points from this game from Cole, Luiz and Hazard.

Wildcard means you can make as many transfers as you want for the week I think' date=' so you can transfer Ivanovic, Hazard and Pog out and it will still not cost any points.[/quote']I ain't going to risk it. Ill just put the three on the bench and hope that everybody in my team starts for their respective teams.

Just realised i should have waited to do my transfer next week wasted 4 points but oh well...

In Jelavic and Hazard out Mata and Giroud.

Conisdering Chelsea are not playing next week ill be lining up

Vorm

Colocini Kompany Walker

Cabaye Michu Kagawa Dyer

Lukaku Cisse Jelavic

think I should get some decent points, got 51 points this week hopefully Kompany has a good game :)