Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

34 points so far this week, with Rafael, Coloccini, and Van Persie left to play. Happy with that score so far. Hopefully RVP bags a hat-trick tomorrow or something too ;)

I was also toying with the idea of changing my captain to Tevez, but I thought I'd stick with RVP as he was my initial captain and changes can sometimes be bad :)

Tevez - 12

Maloney - 7

Michu - 7

Hart - 3

Kompany - 2

McClean - 2

Bale - 1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'll bang one in pal

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'm interested, my teams already set up just waiting for the league.

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I am in...

Only 33 points with nobody left to play. :D

Expecting big things after the International break though with Mata, Ivanovic and Hazard facing QPR and Stoke, and Ridgewell shouldn't struggle to keep a clean sheet against Fulham and Reading, while Michu should nab at the very least a goal against Villa. While hopefully Tevez will just keep playing like he is, as he is now rightfully my captain.

34 points so far this week' date=' with Rafael, Coloccini, and Van Persie left to play. Happy with that score so far. Hopefully RVP bags a hat-trick tomorrow or something too ;)

I was also toying with the idea of changing my captain to Tevez, but I thought I'd stick with RVP as he was my initial captain and changes can sometimes be bad :)

Tevez - 12

Maloney - 7

Michu - 7

Hart - 3

Kompany - 2

McClean - 2

Bale - 1[/quote']

Captain Van-tastic. I should do these predictions more often.

I'll be losing 4 points from the points I earn this weekend, but I think it will be for the better in the long run. I transfered out Bale for Hazard (Hazard's price went up from £9.8 to £10 last weekend, even though he didn't play in the premiership :rolleyes:), but because of Hazard's pointless price change it left me needing £0.1 to get him (I had a small amount of left over cash that was supposed to go with Bale) :o

It was my own fault really for leaving it so long, but Bale is a favourite of mine and I wanted to see how many points I could get out of him while Hazard was playing in the Super Cup and not the Premiership last weekend. Turns out that I only got one point from Bale haha. My plan was then to switch Bale for Hazard in time for week four, but Hazard's price going up stopped me from just using my one free transfer for the week, and not losing any points in doing so. Anyway, because I needed £0.1 in order to swap the two, I also traded Hoolahan (another of my absolute favourite players :() for Routledge, which is a good bit of business if I'm wanting to get more points each week (IMO). Surprised that Routledge cost less than Hoolahan, but I'm not complaining about that. So, for the cost of four points, I think I've done reasonably well with this weeks transfers - Bale and Hoolahan out, Hazard and Routledge in. I also now have £0.7 left over thanks to the Hoolahan - Routledge swap :D That could come in handy if one of my players becomes injured.

Anyway, for those who didn't read all of that (I probably wouldn't if it wasn't my own post :P), my team for this week is...

Hart

Coloccini - Kompany - A. Cole

Routledge - McClean - Maloney - Michu (VC) - Hazard

RVP © - Tevez

I had to change the formation to allow all of my midfielders to be in one team, which meant sacrificing a defender from my 4-4-2 formation. I decided to take Rafael out of my team in the end, as he was the weakest defender out of the four I was sporting last week.

I'm very pleased with the players in my new 3-5-2 formation, and I think I may stick with this team for a while (with the odd adjustment if a player is injured or suspended for three games - I may not bother if he's only out for one game). I have £0.7 to play about with too, so that's handy. The only thing I am toying with for this week is changing my Vice Captain to Hazard, although I think he'd get me a lot of points without having that title anyway, so I may just keep Michu as VC for now (he is in terrific form too after all).

I've finished now :P *Takes time to regain breath*

I also took a hit to bring in Eden, removing Kompany to bring in McAuley. Team for the weekend is:

Foster

McAuley - Williams - Cole

El Ahmadi - Hazard © - Michu - Kagawa

Suarez - Adebayor - Tevez (VC)

Subs: Mignolet - Coloccini - Allen - Shawcross

I'm going to have a striker switch up in the next few weeks, especially if Spurs and Liverpool don't improve with Aguero likely to be brought back in.

I may be the 1/100 that has not chosen to fufill the proficy of bringing Eden Hazard to my team but I still boast a pretty strong team :P

Cech

Kompany - Barnett - Shawcross

Yaya Toure - Michu - Pienaar - Kagawa

Torres - Fletcher © - Ba (VC)

Subs: Krul - Clyne - Nolan - Simpson

• 2 weeks later...

Team for this week -

Hart

Rafael - Kompany - A. Cole

Routledge - McClean - Maloney - Michu (VC) - Hazard

RVP © - Tevez

Coloccini is injured according to the fantasy team website, so Rafael takes his place. I'm really hoping that RVP is fit enough to get some game time at least. He's still my captain (I chose to keep him as captain, that wasn't a mistake), so I'm risking a lot. I've got my fingers crossed :o

Mata and Petric not playing today will be a blessing in disguise with Ivanovic and Kacaniklic both picking up a total of 15 points between them. Bringing my total so far to 35, with Fellaini and Baines to play tomorrow. Hope to finish the weekend with at least 45 points. Disappointed that Tevez was substituted so early though, and that Michu failed to deliver.

I got 31 points today, with no one left to play tomorrow. I really should put an Arsenal player in my team, as I don't seem to have one for some reason. 31 points isn't bad, but I hoped for a bit better. There was a few people in my team who got 1's, and my highest point earners were Rafael and Cole, who both picked up 6 points.

Oh well, I knew it was a risk leaving RVP as my captain, but it can't be helped now. I was so close to giving the captaincy to Tevez too, but I stopped myself. He got me five points, but ten would have been nice, just to bump up my score. I also had 4 points bumped off my score because of the transfers I mentioned last week.

Not a bad day, but I'm hoping for better next weekend :)

I'll be losing four points again this weekend, but I just couldn't go any longer without my Bale (despite me taking him out just last week) :(:P

Took Kompany and Routledge out and replaced them with Bale and Gorkss, but Gorkss will be a bench player. This means that Tate will now take Kompany's place in the team, but he will be replaced with Coloccini (who is currently on the bench) when he returns from injury. Bale comes in for Routledge.

This means that my team for this weekend now looks like -

Hart

Tate -- Rafael -- A. Cole

Bale -- McClean -- Maloney -- Michu (VC) -- Hazard

RVP © -- Tevez

Took Mignolet out and put Foster in - need to re-think GK situation in January but I think Foster is a better option out of the £5m or less GK's

Foster (RDG-H)

Kompany (ARS-H)

Ridgewell (RDG-H)

Vidic (LIV-A)

Kagawa (LIV-A)

Hazard © (STK-H)

Nolan (SUN-H)

Michu (EVE-H)

Graham (EVE-H)

Torres (STK-H)

Tevez (vc) (ARS-H)

I think there are quite a few options for captain this week so may have a re-think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up 67 points last week, very nice! Moved up to 14th in the table :)

Gameweek 9 Transfers -

Tevez ->

Maynard ->

McClean -> :(

<- Defoe

<- Fletcher

<- Noble

I'll be losing four points this week, but I think the transfers I've made will benefit my side more. Tevez hasn't been fantastic of late, whereas Defoe and Fletcher are scoring for fun. McClean I'm a bit gutted to let go of, but Noble should be a good replacement (although he's on the bench for now). With these transfers, I've also changed my formation to 3-4-3.

Team for Gameweek 9 -

Hart

Jenkinson -- Rafael -- A. Cole

Bale (VC) -- Sterling -- Michu -- Hazard

Fletcher -- RVP © -- Defoe

Picked up 67 points last week' date=' very nice! Moved up to 14th in the table :)

Gameweek 9 Transfers -

Tevez ->

Maynard ->

McClean -> :(

<- Defoe

<- Fletcher

<- Noble

I'll be losing four points this week, but I think the transfers I've made will benefit my side more. Tevez hasn't been fantastic of late, whereas Defoe and Fletcher are scoring for fun. McClean I'm a bit gutted to let go of, but Noble should be a good replacement (although he's on the bench for now). With these transfers, I've also changed my formation to 3-4-3.

Seems your judgement is wrong Ben lad. :P