Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Seems your judgement is wrong Ben lad. :P
I was going to add something about him probably scoring today at the end of that post' date=' but I didn't :P

It's cool, Defoe and RVP will both get hat-tricks tomorrow ;)[/quote']

Van Persie was captain, so he got 24 points. Defoe got 5 and Fletcher got 2 :D

*Someone will point out that Tevez got more than Fletcher and Defoe combined though* :P

I'm thinking of swapping Hazard for Mata, but I'm not sure if I'll do it yet. It would give me extra cash to improve elsewhere in the following week too...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'll bang one in pal

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I'm interested, my teams already set up just waiting for the league.

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 I am in...

Debutant Gary Cahill steps up with a assist for koplfc's barmy army. Nearly had a clean sheet and an extra 3 points until Pablo Hernandez scored late on for Swansea. Vorm's injury proved as a blessing in disguise as Ruddy picked up 7 points against Stoke. 2 goals from Mr Fellaini provide 10 points to the teams total so far which stands at a disappointing 26. Hoping Tevez and Kompany will step up against West Ham and pick up plenty of points.

It went a bit balls up after the 19 points that Rafael and RVP got me. I was on 31 points with two minutes to go, but Swansea equalised and dragged me down to 25. Very disappointing considering I was doing so well after just one game.

I have Hart left to play tonight, and Coloccini and Sterling left to play tomorrow.

Points seem a bit better after i consider that i got nothing from Mata and Vorm due to injury, so if i put Ruddy and Kacaniklic in i'm up to 32 points, plus whatever Tevez and Kompany get tonight and Lambert tomorrow.

Plan to drop Petric/Kompany for the next turn of games as both have been pretty disappointing recently, bar Kompany's 8 points against Swansea which he probably won't repeat for a while.