Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey

All The World's A Stage! A New Custom World Championship!

All The Worlds A Stage

20080510005219-travel-around-the-world.jpg

Lets face it.. standard world championships have fallen apart and clear examples are WC 10000,11111,14702,20000. We need to create a new monitered custom world championship for serious forumers and game players.

The thing is things getbroing as big clubs can go buy from externals in a 40 team championship, or teams suddenly rape other teams when they become unmanaged.

We should make a competitive world championship where we force you to do internal dealings, and where every player has a value. And oh, no buying from unmanaged for any cheaters. I want the best of the best, and we need to ressurect world championships! So.. The world is your stage, are you up for it? :D

In All the Worlds a Stage, their are three divisons of 20 teams that I feel are the most fair to be in this world championship! No buying from unmanaged!

Im just proposing the idea LOL, I have no credits, or money to buy the gameworld ;)

DONT ASK FOR A TEAM CAUSE YOURE NOT GONNA GET THEM SO DOTN SAY I WANT BARCELONA :P

Knowlegable Managers who can do internal deal would be the best! Evrey Player hasa value, can you improve internally?

Division One

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Bayern Munchen

DOrtmund

Lyon

Arsenal

Manchester City

Manchester United

Chelsea

Athletico Madrid

Malaga

Inter Milan

Milan

Napoli

Juventus

Paris St.Germain

Tottenham

Porto

Benefica

Cska Moskow

Division Two

Bayer Leverusken

Schalke

Montpellier

Marseille

Rennes

Lille

Everton

Newcastle

Liverpool

Rubin

Roma

Udinese

Fiorentina

Lazio

Shakhtar

Ajax

Valencia

Athletic Club

Fenerbache

Sevilla

Division Three

Santos

Internacional

Sao Paulo

Genoa

Anzhi

Zenit

PSV

Palermo

Aston Villa

Hamburg

Monchengladbach

Fulham

Shanghai Shenua

Villareal

Werder Bremen

Celtic

Wolfsburg

Toulouse

L.A. Galaxy

Galatasary

Re: All The World's A Stage! A New Custom World Championship!

Wold Championships do not interest me as there are too many clubs to be filled and you always get the managers who mould a side to there style and then leave, leaving the next manager with a mess to clean up.

Good luck though.

Wold Championships do not interest me as there are too many clubs to be filled and you always get the managers who mould a side to there style and then leave' date=' leaving the next manager with a mess to clean up.

Good luck though.[/quote']

Alright :o But just saying, we have to ressurect the wc's and we need comitted managers. Its been a long time since a wc has been popular :o

We can if people want to include stoke and swap them with another club :P (maybe LA Galaxy)

Yeah I get ya, although I dont think I will be joining this, Im more of a guy who likes to do deals with externals. :P

Wasnt planning on joining another set up for a bit so am gonna leave it mate, I'm going to join a team when the leagues get reviewed.

Thanks for the VM about it though mate.