Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread. Managed to offend the Chelsea manager (enough to block me from PMs...) with my over-zealous initial demands for Vidic & Rooney. Got to have a starting p

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread. Bologna Appoint Ninster At around 18.07 today Bologna president Albano Guaraldi made the call to Nin Chatha to become Bologna's new head coach for the n

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread. Soccermanager.com hate the welsh cardiff city have only got a 5.4m budget aswell.

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

I went for Newcastle

In new golds iv had Chelsea , Liverpool , Spurs , Arsenal etc etc

so i went for something different.

Newcastle is a very interesting squad , most in very high demand and most risers.

I dont mind selling anyone however id expect good offers

under 26s wanted.

However im not to desperate to sell anyone 30 even though in most eyes they are deadwood.

Bologna-F-C-47759.png

Bologna Appoint Ninster

At around 18.07 today Bologna president Albano Guaraldi made the call to Nin Chatha to become Bologna's new head coach for the next 3 seasons.

Chatha has been given the task of bringing some silverware to Stadio Renato Dall'Ara and to build on last seasons 9th place finish.

Chatha was quick to warn of potential suitors of Gastón Ramírez stating he won't be leaving this season as we look to build a team capable of challenging in the italian divison.

Chatha will be moving into the market soon enough just have to wait and see if anything actually happens.

Sorry for double post but...Swansea City's team is well and truely under rated and also I have a budget of £5.5M....thats a bit too low even by Swansea's standard dont you think ha...

Will listen to any offers for any player :)

Soccermanager.com hate the welsh :P cardiff city have only got a 5.4m budget aswell.