Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread. Managed to offend the Chelsea manager (enough to block me from PMs...) with my over-zealous initial demands for Vidic & Rooney. Got to have a starting p

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread. Bologna Appoint Ninster At around 18.07 today Bologna president Albano Guaraldi made the call to Nin Chatha to become Bologna's new head coach for the n

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread. Soccermanager.com hate the welsh cardiff city have only got a 5.4m budget aswell.

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

Wrexham have completed there transfer dealings for the time being our match day squad now looks like this.

Balgradean 77

Tsukanov 77-----Ba 82(Ln)-----Borda 77

Shibasaki 75

Marcelinho 76-----Gardner(Ln) 82-----Herd 82(Ln)-----Terekhov 77

Chavarria 82-----Kakitani 78

Subs

Ost 72 - Lee 75 - Vas 72 - Nyari 71 - Spinosa 70 - Virgili 70 - Saito 77

Im happy with how its gone so far .

Rumor spreading that Luca Antonini is having a medical at Hamburger SV

5Il%20difensore%20del%20Milan%20Luca%20Antonini%20al%20suo%20arrivo%20al%20Policlinico%20di%20Milano.jpg

About one hour ago an image bombarded the internet of Luca Antonini in his car exiting a training ground. Now this is just a part of everyday life. Players enter and exit training grounds on a regular basis and this picture is no different from others taken. But it was not until the location of the original up-loader of the picture was investigated that the rumors started. This picture was taken in Hamburg, Germany. And we all know that Luca Antonini is a Milan player. So can this mean Antonini was having a medical at Hamburger SV. If he was having a medical then Hamburger are on the brink of gaining a top player in Luca Antonini.

Mr. RVP 4life and Marcel Schmelzer relationship heats up!

This afternoon there was a publicized leak in which the rumor of the Dormund Managers increased irritation concerning Marcel Schmelzer was confirmed.

Even more surprising was that the manager refused to give the player a chance and has already agreed on a deal to let the world renowned left back go!

The deal sees Schmelzer join English Giants Manchester United while the Devils part company with 2 of their finest, Ashley Young and Federico Macheda with an additional 3 million.

Football Analysts see this as a huge risk taken by Mr. RVP 4life as this leaves Dortmund without a prominent left back for his starting XI! This forces him to play a high risk 3 defence formation!

Mr. RVP 4life was caught leaving a training session and was immediately bombarded by reporters with questions.

He answered most questions with a simple "No Comment" but was quoted answering the question "Is Schmelzer leaving? Are the rumors true?"

The manager answered by saying

So what if i sell him? If i want to I will and dont be surprised to see him leave!

In-Depth look at a new Hamburger SV era.

hamburger-sv-sommerpause-514.jpg

With the start of the new season just around the corner, manager Mark has never been so excited to get the season underway. Hamburger SV have had there struggles over the last few years but the arrival of a new manager hopefully sparks a new era for Hamburger. With this said, Mark has been in the transfer market bringing in some top talents from around the world. His squad looks promising as he aims for a top-eight finish in the Bundesliga this season. So lets have a look at the starting lineup which will be representing Hamburger for the upcoming season.

Goalkeeper

10864.jpg

René Adler

René Adler is a rock-solid keeper who is guaranteed to be reliable. His purchase from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer is a huge boost to Mark's side as he knows that he won't have to worry about buying a new goalkeeper for a long time. Adler has had 10 caps from the German national side which proves that he can hold his own in the toughest leagues around the world.

Defenders

2160.jpg4516_1313563926.jpg7768_1323966416.jpg

Luca Antonini, Heiko Westermann ©, Dennis Aogo

Well the rumors were true as earlier today Luca Antonini signed for Hamburger for an undisclosed fee. The Italian can play on either side of the defense which makes him a very handy player. The signing of Antonini is a great boost for Hamburger's back line. On the left side of the defense is Dennis Aogo. Aogo was a huge target for many teams over the preseason. The likes of Genoa and Arsenal were some of the team's who were interested in the German international. So it was a huge boost when Aogo made his intentions clear by committing his future to Hamburger, a huge boost to there team morale. And the big man in the center of the defense is captain Heiko Westermann. After there little argument, manger Mark and Westermann managed to make up and agreed on a new 3 year deal for the huge 6 ft 3 inch international. Lets just say that with these three men at the back, goals are going to be hard to come by for the opposition.

Midfielders

19575.jpg

51804_1321070251.jpg4667_1315609678.jpg37426_1340061794.jpg4603_1283729782.jpg

Gojko Kacar

Gökhan Tore, David Jarolim, Cheikhou Kouyate, Marcell Jansen

With only three starting defenders in the team, the midfield needs to have a balance of defending and attacking players to help both sides of the team out. With David Jarolim, Gojko Kacar and new signing Cheikhou Kouyate, they have some solid defensive players who will help stop the very best attacking players in the world. But with six total defensive players you may think that there attacking options will be damaged. But with Marcell Jansen and wonder kid Gökhan Tore on the wings they have a solid attacking presence which will scare many midfield's. Tore was a target for many teams in the pre-season but manager Mark refused to let him go saying he has a huge future ahead of him. Keeping Tore was a huge boost for this team.

Attackers

4216_1341820946.jpg26801_1321539855.jpg

Nicolás Anelka, Artjoms Rudnevs

To finish the starting eleven, Hamburger have two class forwards in which can help the team score many goals and hopefully win many games. New signing Nicolás Anelka will be partnered with last seasons top scorer Artjoms Rudnevs to create a frightening attack which will challenge even the best defenses in the world. Anelka was signed from Shanghai Shenhua after a short stay in Shanghai. With a world class player like Anelka, Hamburger are ready to score goals in the season ahead. And Mark is also hoping that Rudnevs will keep his form from last season and have have a great campaign for Hamburger.

The first game of the season is at home in the Imtech Arena with over 57,000 expected to turn up. All the fans and the players are hoping that the team can make the best start of the season possible, by earning all three points.

Unbelievable Valencia manager does not know ANYTHING about football

I asked him what he wanted for rami

He told me Bender and a 89+ player under 29!

:Der no not quite!

i told you 2 days ago what i wanted for rami - a replacement and either cm or another cb yet you offered schmelzer an santana an lb and a cb and not what i asked for. i explained clearly to you that i already have a 90 at lb and only 3 cbs so swapping my 91 cb for an 87 plus another 90 lb to sit on the bench was not a good deal for me - surely this is obvious and couldnt possibly taken any other way!? could it.........:confused:

Fast forward to today and you make me the offer of bender + 5m put by you in chat as ''bender 5m'' rather bluntly so i replied yeah ok il buy bender for 5m because you couldn't really be suggesting i sell rami for bender and 5m as again this isnt what i told you TWO DAYS AGO is it?:confused: then we have another offer and what is it........ schmelzer and santana who are both, strange i know, still an lb and a cb! :eek:

it was at this point i began to get frustrated so listed a selection of requirements knowing you could not match, namely;

under 29

cb x2 or 1 and a cm

89+

regular starter

but instead of moving on you get all flustered thinking im interested in ratings when its postions im in need of and get all pesonal and then what do i see....... your tears in the forum! fair enough talk your bull on here but please think on in the future as i will put you right:)

:Der no not quite!

i told you 2 days ago what i wanted for rami - a replacement and either cm or another cb yet you offered schmelzer an santana an lb and a cb and not what i asked for. i explained clearly to you that i already have a 90 at lb and only 3 cbs so swapping my 91 cb for an 87 plus another 90 lb to sit on the bench was not a good deal for me - surely this is obvious and couldnt possibly taken any other way!? could it.........:confused:

Fast forward to today and you make me the offer of bender + 5m put by you in chat as ''bender 5m'' rather bluntly so i replied yeah ok il buy bender for 5m because you couldn't really be suggesting i sell rami for bender and 5m as again this isnt what i told you TWO DAYS AGO is it?:confused: then we have another offer and what is it........ schmelzer and santana who are both' date=' strange i know, still an lb and a cb! :eek:

it was at this point i began to get frustrated so listed a selection of requirements knowing you could not match, namely;

under 29

cb x2 or 1 and a cm

89+

regular starter

but instead of moving on you get all flustered thinking im interested in ratings when its postions im in need of and get all pesonal and then what do i see....... your tears in the forum! fair enough talk your bull on here but please think on in the future as i will put you right:)[/quote']

I had repeatedly asked you what you were talking about whe you said "you dont remember do you" you just kept on saying the same thing. You never told me your requirements you kept on saying you dont remember and meet my requirements

And just cos you are frustrated dnt mean you give a absolutely terrible offer

And its not tears it is sheer astonishment at the idiocracy that you have present in you.

As for the ill set you right ill bite what on earth will you do to me?

I have done nothing to you

And what power do you hold?

Even if you do hold sme power which i highly DOUBT you do what can you do?

ive not cheated, ive not abused you, ive done absolutely nothing!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

GATESHEAD READY TO ROCK N ROLL

Division 5 side Gateshead have some lofty ambitions for this gold championship but way before all those materialise they begin there campaign at home to Alfreton Town.

The play-offs are the immediate target this season for their new manager but with a bit luck and their main players staying free of injuries manager 'the mackem slayer' says his team could shock a few this year.

HOWAY THE HEED

Inter vs Fiorentina 2-0 Cambiasso and Palacio with one goal each.

Unfortunatly De Rossi got injured and will be out for 2 weeks. And Eriksen picked up a red card in the 19th(!)minute and is suspended next league game vs Cagliari. Coutinho and Stankovic are likely replacements for the pair, but also got Chadli and Fer to step in. Still hurts a lot to lose my highest rated player for 2 weeks..

Hamburger SV 1-1 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Heiko Westermann (1)

Kevin Volland (13)

westermann_HA_Wirts_543247c.jpg

After a huge amount of excitement leading up to the first game of the season it unfortunately did not lead up to the hype. Hamburger could only manage a 1-1 draw with Hoffenheim, and not a very entertaining one at that. Westermann had gave Hamburg the best start possible with a goal in the first minute of the game. But it was all undone by a Kevin Volland equalizer. And this was pretty much the end of the game. Not an event packed start to hopefully an event packed season.