Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

Charity Shield Final and Transfer news

I had completely forgotten about the final being tonight, so I played my reserves against Lazio. Luckily the lads managed to get a draw after full time with a late equalizer by Casnos. And then finsih it on penalties.

This makes it 3 titles to show for after the first season, something I'm very proud of.

And I also managed to add some quality to my defence in Patrice Evra, whos coming in from Real Sociedad for 26M

I think tonight I've strenghten my possition as the biggest club in Italy.

• 1 year later...

Paris Saint-Germain Appoints ShaneMcG

220px-New_PSG.png

PSG has dramatically appointed Mr Shane McGrory as the clubs new manager. The appointment saw the Club Officials move fast to fill the void and after lengthy negotiations McG confirmed the deal was complete.

-

Taking to the press Mr McG said "Its an excellent challenge for me as PSG boss. We want to ideally win back the league crown lost to rivals Lyon. My target will be to take Paris back to the top of the league and as one of the giants we should be in European football. It is a shambles in fairness what the previous managers have done with this great team. I assure the fans I will do everything it takes to turn things around."

-

McG moved quickly to say the first team players will get every change to impress in the rest of the upcoming season and no overhaul is planned just yet. Transfers will begin asap though as the squad is not good enough to compete in all areas as it stands. He plans to move for a couple of world stars in the upcoming months.

-

ShaneMcG directly starts his work preparing for the games starting with a must win away game on Wednesday against rivals Valenciennes which he states is a must if we are to being climbing the league and getting back into the Champions league which is a must for a club as big as PSG.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

170px-Zlatan_Ibrahimovi%C4%87_Euro_2012_vs_England.JPG

Speaking of deals ... what do you want for Benatia?!

My only 90+ CB atm, and not having much hope for the others I have to reach his lvl. So I'd even be more inclined to sell someone like Shaw as I have cover there. However, none is unavailable. So I'd take offers on him. Although I warn you, I will target Pogba from your side. :P

My only 90+ CB atm' date=' and not having much hope for the others I have to reach his lvl. So I'd even be more inclined to sell someone like Shaw as I have cover there. However, none is unavailable. So I'd take offers on him. Although I warn you, I will target Pogba from your side. :P[/quote']

Benatia + Shaw and you'll get the best CB/LB in Italy...

:D

No but seriously.. :D

I could probably offer you Shaw and a replacement CM around 90 for Pogba if you're interested.

Considering that Pogba is a GOD and will be the highest rated CM on the game soon ... nah uh ...

Considering that Pogba is a GOD and will be the highest rated CM on the game soon ... nah uh ...

lol

This season is not going the way I had planned. Currently sitting 5th and knocked out in CL at group stage..

Not giving up the league title yet though. Only half way in after all..

• 3 weeks later...

Been searching for a central midfielder for a while now, and finally managed to land Mateo Kovacic. Coming in for big cash and Bakkali.

Still looking to deal though.

Transfer listed a bunch, including Kagawa, Maher, Cabella and Yarmolenko.

Will consider all bids, even cash bids if they are good enough.

But not in anyway forced to sell atm.

Will also listen to bids on my other players.

I'd prefer to get deals sorted as soon as possible, as I've pretty much given up on this season and building to push for titles next one instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently sitting 8th in the table and still in the middle of the process of rebuilding the side for next season.

Yesterday another spaniard decided to make the move to Milano.

This time it was Andrés Iniesta who was unhappy with life at spanish giants Barcelona, and demanded a transfer out.

To get the funds for this transfer both Kagawa and Cabella had to go, and

Yarmolenko and Maher has reportedly also been told that they can leave the club for either cash or part exchange.

Now the search for a goalkeeper to replace Handanovic will intensify.

Starting eleven vs Udinese tonight will likely be

Handanovic

Azpi-Benatia-Rodriguez

De Rossi

Willian-Isco-Eriksen-Iniesta

Costa-Jovetic

Archived