Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

They both make no sense ha' date=' Cardiff especially they should have bags of cash ha, with new owners etc...[/quote']

I think its a bug they have been like that for a couple of months but it doesnt affect me so i havnt reported it to much effort , you should give reporting it a go they could/should up your budget to the 20m mark were its supposed to be at.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sports-logo-Swansea-City-0708-0016-9025-brand.gif

laudrup_1533157a.jpg

Swansea City Announce Justice as New Manager

In a press Conference today shown above, Nick Justice was appointed at the helm of Swansea City, the side who were looking for a new coach to take over the void left by former boss Brendan Rodgers, they decided to go on the search for a new manager, the drew up a short-list, with many names such as Roberto Martinez, Gus Poyet amongst many other names. But today it was confirmed that Nick Justice would take over as the main man, the new manager is Nick Justice, who is pictured in an Earlier Press Conference, the experienced manager(Just and fyi that is laudrup but it makes it look better if I just say its me ha), whom brings with a wealth of world experience, having managed teams like Rotherham, Bursaspor, Vitesse, Sochaux and a number of other sides like Hull City,and although he may have managed a number of sides in the past he has said that he knows he wants a long term project with the Premier League side. The English manager, who takes over in Wales, said he is felling very positive about the job ahead, we were able to catch up with him during our earlier press conference, here is what he had to say on his appointment and all things Swansea. " I am very delighted to be given the opportunity to manage such a prestigious and quality side. I have been waiting for the right job to come along, and Swansea City is just that. This club is where I want to be, I know in the past, with other clubs of mine I have come in and made a number of changes, however it is different for me here, I will hope to keep the back bone of this club together by disrupting the squad with transfers to the minimal, I will not be over ally changing the starting eleven, as it is already such a great side, we have talented players at this football club, the likes of Scott Sinclair, Nathan Dyer and Michel Vorm, as well as players like Chico and Michu whom are fairly new but still world class footballers, and I am more than excited to be working with this team and hopefully building a sustainable and quality side. We know that we may not have a great amount of funding this season however I have requested to the owners to maybe have a few more million made available to myself in order to make a few changes. I have already managed to agree with FC Porto the loan of Colombian striker Jackson Martinez, he will be coming in on Monday evening for a medical ahead of his season long loan with us to help blooster our attacking options with Graham and Lita, Dobbie and that already available he will be brought in to push them all and hopefully help us have a successful season. We are currently also looking around to see who is for sale and who are possibilities as maybe one or two of our signings ahead of the season, Suarez of Anderlecht has poped up and although I really do admire his great talent and I'd love to have him here that is a very slim chance, but I'm not ruling out that we are interested in him. He is very talented indeed. I really hope to push this team this year last year they were branded like 'Barcelona' and one day I hope to play the likes of Barcelona in SMFA competitions but that's a while a way yet, my main goal for this season is survival then to push on from there. But it will be a great season, i promise the fans that they will not be disappointed."

20854.jpg

{Poised for Loan to Swansea from Porto}

Recent Arrivals: Before Justice

_61726722_cdf_110712_swansea_training11.jpg

Defender José Manuel Chico

The talented Spanish defender, whom has experience from playing for the likes of Genoa in Serie A and Mallorca in La Liga, will this season try his talent in the English Premier League. The 25 year old, whom still at a very young age brings with him a wealth of experience,and will help to keep out the goals with Team mates and will undoubtedly partner Swansea City captain Ashley Williams in the Centre of defence just in front of the rock in between the sticks that is Michel Vorm. Chico is to be a key cog within the Swansea City setup for the forth coming campaign. The Spaniard also will hope to impress enough to even possibly earn himself a call to international level. Justice is said to be very happy to have Chico at the club having admired his talents for a number of years now.

3985290.png

Winger Pérez Michu

Another Spanish amazing player, what do you expect from the worlds best football country, the 26 year old Winger whom had an absolutely amazing season last time out with La Liga outfit Rayo Vallacano, now will try his luck in the Barclays Premier League, the Winger will hope to impress Justice especially with the wing being a very competitive position, with the likes of Scott Sinclair and Nathan Dyer whom can already play on the wing. I guess it comes down to pre-season and who does the better of the 3 and the best 2 to start come the start of the season. Another of the players in at Swansea City is Dutch Central Midfielder De Guzman whom is on-loan from Liga Adelente side Villarreal, whom Justice has already expressed his ambition to agree a perminant deal for.

|Pre-Season: Game 1|

swansea_city_afc.gifSwansea City 0-0 Hercles Almelo7015.gif

MOTM: Danny Graham(8.0)

1165_1312810312.jpg

Not the best start by Justice's lads, with a 0-0 draw against Erdenvise side Hercles Almelo, however it could have been a loss and therefore a draw in his first game did bring much joy to Justice, he had this to say, " Although we may not have won today we have a huge number of positives to take from this draw today as we did dominate the whole game we just didnt quite have it in the last third which is why I am looking for the potential to bring in a talented forward to partner Danny Graham, although we do already have the likes of Leroy Lita and Scott Dobbie. We played a mixed side tonight also with a few new tactics and so therefore i am delighted with how tonight went and I personally think we had a great game and deserved to win at least.

Transfer Rumours:

Media speculation reports Swansea City are rumoured to be after Emmanuel Riviere of Toulouse

(Daily Star)

Swansea City are said to be interested in highly rated forward Marvin Emnes from Middlesbrough

(Various)

Swansea City are said to be interested in Danny Simpson from Newcastle

United

(Mail on Sunday)

It is rumoured that Swansea City are to take FC Porto Defender Miguel Lopes and Striker Jackson Martinez on season long loans

(Various)

Swansea may look to Suarez of RSC Anderlecht in order to help with their attacking options, as well as City striker John Guidetti

(The Sun)

Not really done too much with Hamburger but hoping to do some deals tomorrow when it opens. I'm looking to buy a solid 89+ striker and have quite a few youth players and others to offer. If you like anyone in my team and are selling some players then i'm on the chat thingy now:)

EDIT: Jaroslav Drobny (88 rated, GK) is available for the highest cash offer when the Game-World opens.

Don't worry' date=' I saw it too. ;)

3 hours 35 mins til the setup opens.

United have agreed deals that will see a Frenchman, a German and a Greek arrive at OT.[/quote']

You've seen nothing Romano !!

:P

You're so cheap btw :P just give me Chicha and Anderson !

Archived