Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

Re: Official Gold Championship 177 Thread.

Bearing in mind that Harnik is listed for £10m and I offered my max, £10.2m, the Stuttgart manager is behaving like an idiot:

VfB Stuttgart have made a counter offer to Manchester United to exchange Danny WELBECK for Martin HARNIK .

The offer for Kevin STROOTMAN of PSV from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Luvvely !

:P

Oh ... Barca offered me Abidal for Caceres :rolleyes: I need a RB !!! Not a 3rd LB -.-

Julio Cesar been offered out too numerous clubs. Take the bait people. :rolleyes:

No honestly tho' date=' he's still good and alot speaking for him joining some decent [b']club like Malaga.[/b]

I doubt that, they're in some financial difficulty now. :P

I think he'll probably end up back in Brazil or something, but still a solid 90+ keeper for a while yet.

I doubt that' date=' they're in some financial difficulty now. :P

I think he'll probably end up back in Brazil or something, but still a solid 90+ keeper for a while yet.[/quote']

I doubt it, several Brazilian clubs have turned him down cuz they can't afford him :P We'll see tho, this is SM so I don't expect to get him sold anyway.

People want to buy Handanovic for cash tho. According to what they say I have 1 gk too much, and they're basically doing me a favour. :eek:

I just love how helpfull people on SM are :rolleyes:

Pazzini leaving with Leroy Fer and Chadli coming in.

Not the best piece of business I've done, but He was nice dealing with and let's face it, these days Pazzini would just grow concerns if I kept him :P

Also I'm taking offers on Sneijder now, want 2 good 90+ players for him, really want one of them to be a CB. But listening to whatever.

Is there any point to your own thread if your just going to post more or less the same in this one :confused:

Yah' date=' this is like the newspaper

:P

And they're not the same :rolleyes: I go more indepth to all the reports in the thread. they are connected to GC 177 thus I post here too.[/color']