|GC 175| Olympique Lyonnais - The Road To Glory |

Re: |GC 175| Olympique Lyonnais - The Road To Glory |

Logo.png

-Gomis shines in 5-0 victory-

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Lyon to victory against OGC Nice.

Lyon hammered OGC Nice 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomis was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pied and Gonalons were also amongst the goalscorers.

50trashing.png

After a rather depressing 2-1 loss against Justice' Sochaux, Olympique Lyonnais absolutely steamrolled OGC Nice with a 5-0 trashing !

Key to the victory were the Duo Alexandre Lacazette and Bafetimbi Gomis ... ( a special report will follow on the dynamic duo later )

lyon-71-543.jpg?w=670

-Lyon celebrating their 5-0 victory-

But, It's rather hard to write a match report like this without talking about MotM Bafetimbi Gomis ... I mean OMGZ, what an incredible game he had ! 3 goals and an assist ! Brings him up to 4 goals and 2 assists in ... 2 games ... that's right folks ! He's on shared first with Humberto Suazo of Montpellier !

And I gotta say, apart from the devastating loss against Sochaux, this Lyon side is performing well over my expectations so far !

I'm sitting on 4th ! Only 3 points behind leauge leader Vlad and his Rennes !

I was honestly expecting, with me doing no deals at all, to be parked on a 15th place or something with my usual luck.

But yeah, so far I've really enjoyed this setup ... surprisingly much tbh. Did not think I'd be able to enjoy a setup this much when I've done next to no deals at all...but I'm loving it here with Lyon ! 2 wins 1 loss ... 9 scored goals in 3 games. not too bad ! I would've traded Gomis' hattrick away to an odd goal win over Sochaux in the last game tho !

But alas, there's a new game tonight ! French shield Versus Alan Walker's Bordeaux ... It'll be my pleasure to experiment with a new tactics tonight !

A match preview will come during the day !

Re: |GC 175| Olympique Lyonnais - The Road To Glory |

olympique_lyonnais_lyon_logo.jpg

-Shield Game Tonight-

pregamelyonvbordeux.png

pregamelyonvsbordeux.png

Season have been up and down so far ... won the opening game of the leauge 3-0 ... lost against Crvena Zvezda in the SMFA Shield ... lost against Sochaux 2-1 then won against OGC Nice 5-0 .

Bafetimbi has had an amazing run so far and I'm actually going to do this game with my starting XI rather then reserves.

Got SC Bastia in the next game in the leauge so I'm going to field my b-team for that game and try and walk this game home !

Going to give Gourcuff a miss for this game tho .... he's not performing like I've wanted.