|GC 177| Juventus - The Italian Revolution |

Elohim

Re: |GC 177| Juventus - The Italian Revolution |

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

transfer-news-296x23010.pngtransfer-news-296x23010.png

Rumours are flying about that Juventus have approached the managers of Manchester City,Schalke 04 and Arsenal for Manu Adebayor,Joel Matip and Thomas Vermaelen.

Adebayor

Additional rumours has it that originally Juventus were after Carlos Tevez of City, but the City manager had outrageous demands for him so no deal were agreed and talks regarding Adebayor was initiated instead.

Juventus and City have half by half reached an agreement in regards to Manu Adebayor !

Vermaelen

In the Vermaelen case, a formal bid has been made , no reaction have yet been received from the Juventus manager tho so I'll keep you updated !

Matip

In the case of Joel Matip, A formal inquiry have been made, but no response as of yet !

Emmanuel_Adebayor_2011939c.jpg

-Emmanuel Adebayor, soon to be a Juventus player ?-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-City & Juventus in agreement-

After some hefty negotiations, Manchester City and Juventus has reached an agreement that sees Kwadwo Asamoah leave Turin in exchange for Emmanuel Adebayor !

The 28 year old Togo striker is said to be rather happy about this move since he dislikes the cold and rainy climate in London/Manchester !

A bigger report on this is said to come later during the evening !

emmanuel-adebayor-_1480432c.jpg

-Adebayor, now a Juventus player-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Dutch International To Join The Ranks of Juventus?-

Fresh rumours flying around GC 177 are claiming that the dutch International Kevin Strootman is to join Juventus in exchange for Fabio Quagliarella !

No stern facts as of yet !

1565410692-20102011104639.jpg

-Strootman to join Juventus?-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Juventus manager uses his sorcery skills to land Dutch International-

After some minor discussion, PSV and Juventus has agreed on a deal that sees Quagliarella leave Italy with Dutch International Kevin Strootman coming in !

Surely this must mean that Juventus manager uses sorcery !

ImageMedium.ashx?id=260920

-Strootman to join Juventus-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-South American trade in progress ?-

Rumours has it that right now, Manchester United are quite keen on signing the Chilean master Arturo Vidal for a still undisclosed fee.

It remains to be seen however just how much the United manager is willing to pay for this golden boy !

Arturo-Vidal.jpg

-Is Arturo Vidal to leave Juventus in favour for Manchester United?-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Will Pato join Juventus???-

An inside source in Juventus has revealed that manager Bishop is trying hard to get the brazil striker to move to Turin and tear up the leauge !

The question that remains tho is ... WILL he ?

Alexandre+Pato+(4).jpg

-The next Target?-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

- 4 players coming in from United -

After some goofing around, I finally used my sorcery skills and got a decent enough deal agreed upon with Romano's Man Utd !

The deal sees Lichtsteiner and Vidal join United while Javier Hernandez + Luis Anderson + Sam Johnstone + Ezekiel Fryers join the Turin based team !

It's reported that both teams are rather pleased with this deal !!

215px-Javier_%22Chicharito%22_Hernandez_vs_MLS_All_Stars.jpg1413459877.jpg

41447_ori_ezekiel_fryers.jpgReserveSamJohnstone.jpg

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

- 4 players coming in from United -

After some goofing around' date=' I finally used my sorcery skills and got a decent enough deal agreed upon with Romano's Man Utd !

The deal sees Lichtsteiner and Vidal join United while Javier Hernandez + Luis Anderson + Sam Johnstone + Ezekiel Fryers join the Turin based team !

It's reported that both teams are rather pleased with this deal !!

[/size']

215px-Javier_%22Chicharito%22_Hernandez_vs_MLS_All_Stars.jpg1413459877.jpg

41447_ori_ezekiel_fryers.jpgReserveSamJohnstone.jpg

Amazing deal, loving that work - you lose Vidal but I'd take Hernandez and Anderson an day, plus I think we will see more of Fryers this season..

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Talks regarding Pato has broken down-

Inside sources lets us know that the negotiations regarding injury prone Striker Alex Pato has been put to a halt by the Juventus manager after receiving an agreed deal for Chicharito and the counter-offers for Pato became more and more ridiculous.

The Juve manager seems to be quite pleased with getting his hands on the mexican striker instead of the walking injury from Brazil !

b_20100225050337_javier_hernandez_balcazar_chicharito_con_la_tricolor.jpg

-Chicharito here seen celebrating his impending move to Juventus-

Amazing deal' date=' loving that work - you lose Vidal but I'd take Hernandez and Anderson an day, plus I think we will see more of Fryers this season..[/quote']

Yeah ! Not to mention I've got Strootman aswell for backup ! As for Fryers, I'm hoping he'll join Spurs !

And Johnstone, I've said it before ... He's the next Joe Hart !

Yeah ! Not to mention I've got Strootman aswell for backup ! As for Fryers' date=' I'm hoping he'll join Spurs !

And Johnstone, I've said it before ... He's the next Joe Hart ![/color']

Strong shout1 - and with De Gea in his way?

Strootman is a shrewd signing

well 2 walking injuries for one of the best midfielders in the game:rolleyes:

Lol' date=' Anderson is one of my fav midfielders.

Hernandez will be backup behind Adebayor and Vucinic anyway, depth is important for me with this team :P[/color']

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Argentinian RB to join Juventus-

After me selling the only RB in the team to Manchester United earlier during the day ... I've been on the prowl for one ever since.

After looking at the transfer market I noticed that both Metalist and Valencia had their RB's listed.

Valencia had Pereira while Metalist had 88 rated Cristian Villagra, the 26 year old has wickedly awesome hair ;)

Anyway, while I was looking over Villagra's stats on soccerway, I noticed that I had a new message popping back and forth on my SM screen, thus I quickly read it through and believe it or not ... it was the Metalist manager asking me if I was interested in selling Marcelo Estigarribia .

After some minor negotiation, we reached a deal that saw paraguayan winger Estigarribia and 22 year old future kid Luca Marrone leave for the Ukrainian side.

It's a deal that I'm rather pleased with in all fairness because it gives me the oh so much needed depth that I need on the RB ... Villagra will be the backup behind Def Martin Caceres !

6904174940_08e98e89b4_z.jpg

-Cristian Villagra, the newest addition to the Juventus squad-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Giaccherini to leave on loan-

200px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png

Italian international Manu Gia has agreed his personal terms and undergone the medical at AMEX Stadium !

He's set to spend the season under manager Minter at Brighton and Hove Albion !

Both managers and the player himself are quite satisfied with this !!

200px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png

250025337.jpg

-Gia leaves on a season long loan-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

- Juve Manager officially inquires about Tottenham Duo -

The latest rumours coming out from Italy is in regards to Gareth Bale and Jan Vertonghen !

Juventus are said to have offered Gio Chiellini to Tottenham in exchange for the duo !

It remains to be seen what the Tottenham manager has to say about it !

Gareth-Bale-joins-the-lik-007.jpgmedia_l_14070.jpg

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

-Is a deal to be struck between Olympiacos and Juventus ? -

Rumours coming out from inside sources in Greece confirm that Juventus has officially made an offer of Matri for the Duo of Mirallas and Fetfatzidis !

Kevin-Mirallas.jpgth_677874630_fetfatzidis_banner_01_122_487lo.jpg

-Is Mirallas and Fetfatzidis moving to Italy?-

Juventus@2.-old-logo.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbTu-od3HFq1KqRDNXZ1fg8K6loTZ_1muZCOXEdYSzmnNCRTIwh-Ht4Pjsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbTu-od3HFq1KqRDNXZ1fg8K6loTZ_1muZCOXEdYSzmnNCRTIwh-Ht4Pjs

- Villagra and Adebayor has undergone their medicals -

Major signings Cristian Villagra and Emmanuel Adebayor were early this morning cleared by the Juventus medical staff after a 2 hour long examination at Juventus Stadium in Turin !

emmanuel-adebayor_1293647c.jpg

-Adebayor here seen on the press conference following his medical-

Adebayor were quoted at the press conference in stating the following :

Yeah I'm extremely pleased in being presented as a Juventus player.

Kwadwo Asamoah was what Juventus paid for me and he's a footballer that I greatly respect and that alone shows how much the Juventus board believes in me.

I've been very warmly welcomed to the city itself and to the club.

after my medical this morning I attended the first training with my new club ... no super training or anything but just light passing, some shooting practice and some runs.

Like I've said earlier, I'm looking forward to this challenge ! After being in Arsenal,Real,City,Tottenham etc. Italy and Juventus is an exciting challenge ! I've always been a big fan of Juventus and there way of playing. They're a topclass professional team with a lot of tradition and history and It'll be a true honor to wear their jersey in the coming years !

Manager Chris Bishop has gone out stating that he's extremely pleased with the signing of Adebayor ! He said the following : Adebayor is a player that I've followed closely for the last few years and everytime I've watched him play I've been more and more impressed by his way of playing the game !

He has an amazing pace and such a controlled speed with and without the ball and he's a danger to every defender in the world ! When told that we were to sign Adebayor, the Juventus defenders celebrated exclaiming, THAT'S ONE LESS THREAT IN EUROPE !

Nevertheless, it takes some time for a new player to settle into a club, but what I've seen so far from this mornings early training, I'm adamant in my belief that Adebayor is the right player for this team. And I'm very interested in watching his development !

f_villagra_v.jpg

-Villagra here seen coming out from the medical-

The story of Cristian Villagra is a story of a great young footballer !

Starting out his footballing pro career 2005 in Rosario Central at the age of 18 he played roughly 30 games for his first club, he was written about widely in Argentina and caught the interest of big club River Plate !

He was signed during the january transfer window of 2007 and went on to play for River Plate between the years of 2007 and 2010 !

After featuring in over 100 games for River Plate in cups and leauge games and getting his first 2 caps for the Argentinian NT, he was approached by Ukrainian powerhouse Metalist Kharkiv ! With the adventure of an international "big" club on the horizon, Villagra could not do anything other then sign and be off on his new adventures and has so far for his ukrainian club featured in 48 leauge games and a number of cup and european games !

Now, his adventure takes the 26 year old RB to Turin,Italy and European powerhouse Juventus !

He had the following to say about his transfer to Juventus:

I was so extremely thrilled when I was approached by representatives of Juventus.

I simply could not believe that a player like me would catch the eye of a big historic club like them. It's a dream come true !

This is what I've been dreaming of ever since I started my career at Rosario, to join one of the worlds biggest and best clubs ! And undoubtedly, Juventus falls into that category !

River Plate is one of the best clubs in Argentina and no doubt there was an honor in playing for them. But nothing, absolutely nothing can beat playing in Juventus.

I thought my career adventure would end in Ukraine, but by God I was wrong and I've never been happier about being wrong !

No offense and no hard feelings at all against the Metalist supporters and players, but this is Juventus !

There's nothing bigger in my eyes and I can't even begin to say how much I'm looking forward to embark on this journey with this great and historical club!

Chelsea+Juventus+Training+Press+Conference+mJBikeu39Zwl.jpg

-Juventus during one of their training sessions many moons ago-

Archived