Sign in to follow this  
rafaman8

Young RB's with potential

I am in a very competitive setup so the only RB I could buy was Martin Kelly (plays DEF). Zabaleta is available, but he is a bit too pricey for me. Should I get Van Rhijn? I need a fast riser, and someone not more expensive than 5 million. (Zouma is taken unfortunately.) Any help would be appreciated. The player doesn't even need to be young too, anyone that is rising and below 5 million is good for me. Faraoni seems to fit the bill nicely, now that he moved to Udinese, he should be the backup RB. Thoughts on him?

Sorry I am asking for so much. I just need a lot of help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Young RB's with potential

I am in a very competitive setup so the only RB I could buy was Martin Kelly (plays DEF). Zabaleta is available' date=' but he is a bit too pricey for me. Should I get Van Rhijn? I need a fast riser, and someone not more expensive than 5 million. (Zouma is taken unfortunately.) Any help would be appreciated. The player doesn't even need to be young too, anyone that is rising and below 5 million is good for me. Faraoni seems to fit the bill nicely, now that he moved to Udinese, he should be the backup RB. Thoughts on him?

Sorry I am asking for so much. I just need a lot of help. Any help would be [b']greatly appreciated[/b].

I'd definitely recommend Van Rhijn. Nathaniel Clyne springs to mind too.

Stambouli can play 'Def/Dm' in game and I've heard he's promising. You might be able to afford Santon of Newcastle.

I'd definitely recommend Van Rhijn. Nathaniel Clyne springs to mind too.

Stambouli can play 'Def/Dm' in game and I've heard he's promising. You might be able to afford Santon of Newcastle.

Thank you so much, mate. Repped as well, cheers.

Keep an eye for Milan's Mattia de Sciglio to name a few there are the likes of Stefan Lang' date=' Crescenzi, Gebre selassie and Doke Schmidt[/quote']

Thank you, mate. I knew I forgot Mattia de Sciglio. Cheers, repped. And thank you for putting what I asked for.

Keep an eye for Milan's Mattia de Sciglio to name a few there are the likes of Stefan Lang' date=' Crescenzi, Gebre selassie and Doke Schmidt[/quote']

Thank you, mate. I knew I forgot Mattia de Sciglio. Cheers, repped. And thank you for putting what I asked for.

Luiz Danilo (FC Porto)

Doesn't fit what I was looking for. Worth over 8 million' date=' but thanks for a shout.

SAVIC, Stefan

SCHMIDT, Doke

XHAKA, Taulant

FABIO, Da Silva

Van Rhijn

Faraoni

ZOUMA, Kurt

CARVAJAL, Daniel

Personally i would go for Carvajal, only 78 rated, by the end of next year i predict and hope +9+10

I agree, I think Carvajal is a good player. Already taken though.. Good shout, nonetheless, repped.

In order of preference:

1. Danilo Luiz
  2. Mattia De Sciglio
  3. Sime Vrsaljko

Danilo and Sime don't fit what I was looking for, but thanks for answering.

I am in a very competitive setup so the only RB I could buy was Martin Kelly (plays DEF). Zabaleta is available' date=' but he is a bit too pricey for me. Should I get Van Rhijn? I need a fast riser, and someone not more expensive than 5 million. (Zouma is taken unfortunately.) Any help would be appreciated. The player doesn't even need to be young too, anyone that is rising and below 5 million is good for me. Faraoni seems to fit the bill nicely, now that he moved to Udinese, he should be the backup RB. Thoughts on him?

Sorry I am asking for so much. I just need a lot of help. Any help would be [b']greatly appreciated[/b].

Since you are in a very competitive GW, yes you should buy Van Rhijn and Faraoni.

Also you must buy Djibril Sidibe of Troyes! He is a 19 years old RB, rated only 75. He has played in 34 games (2788 minutes) for Troyes this season in Ligue 2, and they were promoted to Ligue 1. Last news for him is that Troyes have agreed to sell him to Lille!

In the next review his is going to rise to 82/83/84 and also looks like a good prospect for the future.

A very good buy is Bruno Peres (Santos, rated 75). He moved to Santos about a month ago and since then he has played in all their games for Serie A as a starter. If he continues like this, he could be a 82+ riser.

John Flanagan (Liverpool, rated 82) could be an option, but any further rise depends on how much the new manager trusts him.

Similar situation is Yennaris (Arsenal, rated 75). Good prospect, but i think is a very long-term prospect, so i don't know if it fits you.

An option could be Kenneth Omeruo (Chelsea, loaned to Den Haag, rated 78). He is going to be a starter in Den Haag, so i assume that in his next review (November/December) he will rise to 82+.

Allan (Udinese, rated 83) is another one, but i'm not sure if he keeps the RB position in his new club. Good player, though.

Keep an eye on Jonas Ramalho (Bilbao, rated 78). Very good prospect, i liked him a couple weeks ago in the U19 Euro, but i think he won't get much chances in Bilbao... yet. Just keep an eye on him.

Montoya (rated 86) and Bartra (rated 85) of Barcelona are of course excellent signings, but i don't know if they are available, since you say it's a competitive set up...

Fagner (Vasco da Gama, rated 86) has just moved to Wolfsburg, but i don't know if he fits your financial criteria (5m or less). Maybe when they update him in the game as a Wolfsburg player, his value will drop (or even better become a free agent).

Since you are in a very competitive GW' date=' yes you should buy [b']Van Rhijn[/b] and Faraoni.

Also you must buy Djibril Sidibe of Troyes! He is a 19 years old RB, rated only 75. He has played in 34 games (2788 minutes) for Troyes this season in Ligue 2, and they were promoted to Ligue 1. Last news for him is that Troyes have agreed to sell him to Lille!

In the next review his is going to rise to 82/83/84 and also looks like a good prospect for the future.

A very good buy is Bruno Peres (Santos, rated 75). He moved to Santos about a month ago and since then he has played in all their games for Serie A as a starter. If he continues like this, he could be a 82+ riser.

John Flanagan (Liverpool, rated 82) could be an option, but any further rise depends on how much the new manager trusts him.

Similar situation is Yennaris (Arsenal, rated 75). Good prospect, but i think is a very long-term prospect, so i don't know if it fits you.

An option could be Kenneth Omeruo (Chelsea, loaned to Den Haag, rated 78). He is going to be a starter in Den Haag, so i assume that in his next review (November/December) he will rise to 82+.

Allan (Udinese, rated 83) is another one, but i'm not sure if he keeps the RB position in his new club. Good player, though.

Keep an eye on Jonas Ramalho (Bilbao, rated 78). Very good prospect, i liked him a couple weeks ago in the U19 Euro, but i think he won't get much chances in Bilbao... yet. Just keep an eye on him.

Montoya (rated 86) and Bartra (rated 85) of Barcelona are of course excellent signings, but i don't know if they are available, since you say it's a competitive set up...

Fagner (Vasco da Gama, rated 86) has just moved to Wolfsburg, but i don't know if he fits your financial criteria (5m or less). Maybe when they update him in the game as a Wolfsburg player, his value will drop (or even better become a free agent).

Thank you so much, mate! The thoroughness and detail is much appreciated. Definitely repped, cheers.

Also you must buy Djibril Sidibe of Troyes! He is a 19 years old RB' date=' rated only 75. He has played in 34 games (2788 minutes) for Troyes this season in Ligue 2, and they were promoted to Ligue 1. Last news for him is that Troyes have agreed to sell him to Lille!

[/quote']

You really were spot-on about Djibril Sidibe. He rose to 83 yesterday (just a few hours after I had submitted my bid :( )