-Reclaiming England's Lost Glory

Hancock

Re: -Reclaiming England's Lost Glory

Leeds would be great if no-one else shouted for them?:rolleyes:

He has a list of the teams on page 2 I think Garry ;)

I'll take Wimbledon..

To make it a proper challenge clubs should not have huge budgets.. 50mill is far too much.

Make it as realistic as possible,can you choose the amount of money? I cannot remember

He has a list of the teams on page 2 I think Garry ;)

I'll take Wimbledon..

To make it a proper challenge clubs should not have huge budgets.. 50mill is far too much.

Make it as realistic as possible' date='can you choose the amount of money? I cannot remember[/quote']

I think the lowest you can pick is 10mil.

Yeah' date=' but that should take ages and be really difficult. Otherwise this gameworld would die in 3 seasons.[/quote']

True just for some clubs with small stadiums they won't make as much. It will be a good challenge though and I agree that the league would be better with less finance.

Yeah' date=' but that should take ages and be really difficult. Otherwise this gameworld would die in 3 seasons.[/quote']

Exactly and you can always make money with things like cheap risers/ good scouting unless there is a player limit. Btw I think a player limit of 50 would be good too, as in 25 senior + 25 youth academy players, that should be enough IMO. As for the budget, I think 20-25M will more than suffice.

P.S. Player limit doesn't necessarily mean you can not do scouting anymore. There are just 18-20 players that we mainly use in a season. Use the other 30 slots for whatever you want- quality scouting as in getting ones for the future or for generating easy money through cheap risers.